Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC (41663 Views)

Oh My God See The Way PDP Is Beating APC In Adamawa Supplementary Election / Buhari Directs INEC To declare doctored results - PDP / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by DUNKA(m): 3:47am On May 21, 2017
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by linuxuser(m): 4:43am On May 21, 2017
Please avail us with the names of the people involved in the reckless management and where they are now. Please be truthful and honest. We are waiting, please. Thank you.

MichaelSokoto:

u folks are not even ashamed of mentioning PDP, a party dat recklessly mismanaged our fortunes since 1999.

smh

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by emmasege: 4:54am On May 21, 2017
Okanokan:

You dont need the label Pdp to defeat Apc in 2019, a loose alliance of parties will defeat them. I forsee what happened in Uganda during Obotes tenure happening in Nigeria.
I can't agree with you less. Majority of Nigerians can't wait to correct their mistake in 2019. If it could happen in France it can happen in Nigeria. At this juncture, we need to start praying to God to raise our own "Emmanuel Macron" who will send these clueless and expired products out of Aso Rock.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Batiatus77(m): 5:54am On May 21, 2017
gberra:
Ijaw wailer, dey deceive yourself upandan. Inec will soon turn you into tears.
....so dats how u want to remain in power ?? Through inec?? If gej had manipulated inec ,will pmb smell dat seat??

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Mcreloaded(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2017
It happened in Edo state when the result was released lol it was safe to say number of people who voted was more than number of people who registered
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by cashkid: 7:31am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
HI KID

Big bros.....you hear say PDP don win in katsina bye election? You people are bunch of jokers....wait for 2019....another shocker dey come!!!!! Bloody Learners!!!!
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by cashkid: 7:32am On May 21, 2017
Batiatus77:
....so dats how u want to remain in power ?? Through inec?? If gej had manipulated inec ,will pmb smell dat seat??

He actually manipulated but it didn't work grin

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by cashkid: 7:34am On May 21, 2017
Ersan:

I am in/from the north. I know what i'm saying, you dont. You're the imbe.cile deceiving yourself based on results that arent even complete.

Keep deceiving urself you hear.. grin
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by Nobody: 7:44am On May 21, 2017
cashkid:

Keep deceiving urself you hear.. grin

Go to the front page. The APC Candidate won! grin

Who's deceiving who?

2 Likes

Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2017
linuxuser:
Please avail us with the names of the people involved in the reckless management and where they are now. Please be truthful and honest. We are waiting, please. Thank you.

which party are d following national treasury looterz in?... Jonathan, Alams, ibori, ffk, lamido & sons, obanikoro, igbinedion & d rest?

I will be hia patiently waiting 4 ya prompt response
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by cashkid: 7:47am On May 21, 2017
;DD sorry bro...I actually wanted to quote that guy sprewing trash angry
Ersan:

Go to the front page. The APC Candidate won! grin

Who's deceiving who?
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by SuperS1Panther: 8:06am On May 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How was the final result Tonyebarcanista?

PDP is dead and gone to her grave.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by IJOBA2: 8:15am On May 21, 2017
cashkid:

Big bros.....you hear say PDP don win in katsina bye election? You people are bunch of jokers....wait for 2019....another shocker dey come!!!!! Bloody Learners!!!!
MY QUESTION IS, WHY ARE YOU JUMPING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by bkool7(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2017
tuniski:

Nigeria as a whole won't return buhari/apc come 2019. Remember he has always won in his ultra conservative north since 2003 for 3 consecutive attempts he failed until, help came from outside his base.
The myth about buhari is gone he can't even pulll the same level of support prior to 2015 anymore. He will be resoundingly rejected come 2019. He has turned out to be a spectacular failure!

Do you know the number of House of Rep constituency in Katsina?
lemme help you know...15
Do you think Pdp is not on ground in Katsina ?
The former govt is pdp .
so if pdp wins one out of 15 federal reps that means Apc has lost Nigeria ?!
Common !
Have you lived in the north before .
I have lived there and still have many friends there which goup chat with on whatsapp
All these means nothing

I even heard Apc had won it .
Pdp and their BMC with hilarious propaganda
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by DUNKA(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2017
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by psucc(m): 9:19am On May 21, 2017
INEC don finish the calculation using their calculator to add.

Now it is APC that wins and as usual PDP can go to court.

I talk am say polling units result never rhyme with collation centre result from INEC calculator.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tuniski: 9:40am On May 21, 2017
bkool7:

Do you know the number of House of Rep constituency in Katsina?
lemme help you know...15
Do you think Pdp is not on ground in Katsina ?
The former govt is pdp .
so if pdp wins one out of 15 federal reps that means Apc has lost Nigeria ?!
Common !
Have you lived in the north before .
I have lived there and still have many friends there which goup chat with on whatsapp
All these means nothing

I even heard Apc had won it .
Pdp and their BMC with hilarious propaganda
I am a northerner and live in the north. A situation where buhari got 97% of votes from the ultra conservative north won't be repeated come 2019. And the middlebelt ain't enthusiastic about buhari like 2015 and finally it won't be buhari against GEJ rather buhari against his kinsman!
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tuniski: 9:43am On May 21, 2017
Ersan:

I am in/from the north. I know what i'm saying, you dont. You're the imbe.cile deceiving yourself based on results that arent even complete.
Why the insult? Can't u just make your point. I am a northerner except u want to reduce the north from being 19states now that we are talking buhari's presidency.
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tuniski: 9:46am On May 21, 2017
edupedia:

...he has told u the truth but u always deceive youselves as u did in 2015..let me remind u of the presidential vote results that year

KATSINA
APC – 1,345,441
PDP – 98,937

so keep lying to yourself with the OP...
So because buhari won in 2015 with help from outside his base, our political history start and end with that election. I guess u were deceiving yourself in the 3 previous attempt buhari lost abi?
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by cashkid: 1:29pm On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
MY QUESTION IS, WHY ARE YOU JUMPING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER.

Bros take am easy na!!!! I was actually making jest of someone e wet carry news come nairaland yesterday say PDP don win bye election for katsina.....someone cannot play with you? Is that how you use to do........I support good governance not necessarily party stuff!!!
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by edupedia: 4:54am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=tuniski post=56729368]
So because buhari won in 2015 with help from outside his base, our political history start and end with that election. I guess u were deceiving yourself in the 3 previous attempt buhari lost abi?[/quote

APC Wins Katsina Bye-Election

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Mansur Ali of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the bye-election conducted in Mashi/Dutsi federal constituency.

Prof. Hudu Ayuba, the Returning Officer to the election, who announced the results in Mashi on Sunday, said APC won the election with 27,968 votes.

He said Nazif Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 19,451 votes while Kabir Abdullahi of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) polled 332 votes.

He announced that the total registered voters in the constituency were 135,571 while 51,576 voters were accredited for the election.

Ayuba said of the the total 50,084 votes cast 47,751 were valid while 2,333 were rejected.

He thanked all those who participated as well as other stakeholders for the success of the exercise.

Malam Abubakar Abdullahi, the agent of PDP candidate, described the election as free and fair, stressing that it was the unanimous decision of the electorate and no one could change it.

I TOLD YOU!!!!...I don't read replies but had to remind u Igbos u continue to mis-read Nigeria politics since 1970....
Re: Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC by tuniski: 8:48am On May 22, 2017
[quote author=edupedia post=56753557][/quote]
So? It should have read 'APC won in a keenly contested bye election at Buhari's backyard'.
By the way, I am a northerner. What is your low with IPOB for all I know they ain't almajiri!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe / Seyi Makinde Scraps School Fees, Donates Salary To Pensioners / Tunde Bakare Reject Cow From GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.