Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid (4094 Views)

Lady Who Expects Her Boyfriend To Give Her Money After Sex Is A Prostitute—reno / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / RE: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 20, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
OP,
It is expected that girls will demand to be the only one i cant blame them for protecting their territory. I blame the men that are weak and dont know how to conquer and expand that territory to accomodate more than one woman. Simple!
tuale baba!!!! Hahhaah grin cheesy grin grin cheesy ...
I salute u the realest niggaz in the house... Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by firstking01(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
Hmmmm, ok.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by eyinjuege: 6:54pm On May 20, 2017
What I found most offensive about your post is the "God bless you as you lead good lives part".

Are you saying God supports your fornication and adultery? Is that the good life that you want God to get involved in blessing?

I'm not even so concerned about your saying men must cheat because I know for a fact that women give as good as they get. A man cheating on his woman, shouldn't be surprised that his first child is also a bastard, or even have all his children sired by his best friend.

7 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by TSOM(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
I want Sonofmark and the idiot author of this post to get into a war of words grin
The outcome of that envisaged back-and-forth would be way too predictable; I'd hound and shame him with the most scathing remarks, lay to waste his perversion-fueled assertions and own his thread...but we've had countless heated exchanges about this and there's one conclusion- he's a lost cause.

Why do you think he avoided quoting me like he did others? smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2017
Obviously I know that'd be the outcome, I just want to see it happen. It'll make my night. Someone needs to show him the steepness of his stupidity. smiley
TSOM:
The outcome of that envisaged back-and-forth would be way too predictable; I'd hound and shame him with the most scathing remarks, lay to waste his perversion-fueled assertions and own his thread...but we've had countless heated exchanges about this and there's one conclusion- he's a lost cause.

Why do you think he avoided quoting me like he did others? smiley
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 20, 2017
N who told u it ain't possible? Hw abt some couple who started poor and made It together? We should stop posting things that will scare people but give dem tips dey will use to overcome the problem. This post my guy will not make me marry, if I was a babe

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by ItsTutsi(m): 2:22am On May 21, 2017
Ya its him,he wrote this article before he died
ihimiray:
The only Paul killerman I know died in prison break

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Curvinus(m): 2:54am On May 21, 2017
Forget principle. Most men/women are only as faithful as their options. They may decide not to act on their primal instinct and sleep with as many people as possible but they can do this for so long. The more the options grow, the more the urge and marginal propensity to cheat.

Expecting that men/women will always pass off the chance to do the down stroke with an ideal partner every now and then is taking a trip away from reality.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 3:10am On May 21, 2017
TsaTrinity:
N who told u it ain't possible? Hw abt some couple who started poor and made It together? We should stop posting things that will scare people but give dem tips dey will use to overcome the problem. This post my guy will not make me marry, if I was a babe
. That's the idea!!! , if u ain't ready to face the reality then don't tie the knots

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:19am On May 21, 2017
He even ended it with GOD bless us buhahaha. Dude you are going to hell
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:23am On May 21, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Its my business because we are in a society where foolish guys treat women like trash and i won't accept it..

I have sisters that i love so much and i won't allow any male fool to break their hearts..
so is my business when guys like you belittle ladies.

This a real man here

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Bahddo(m): 7:07am On May 21, 2017
This is silly. As usual, cheats blame their cheating on nature.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Origin(f): 7:28am On May 21, 2017
Agreed.

And any man who expects this must also allow and encourage his wife to go sampling other men during marriage.

Hashtags:
Do unto others as you would be done unto. Respect his reciprocal. You ain't the only crazy person alive. You is a pros.titute Man.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 9:19am On May 21, 2017
Origin:
Agreed.

And any man who expects this must also allow and encourage his wife to go sampling other men during marriage.

Hashtags:
Do unto others as you would be done unto. Respect his reciprocal. You ain't the only crazy person alive. You is a pros.titute Man.
Can that same woman fend for herself and muscle up the many needs finance meet ? Can she Can she feed her family, put a shelter over there head and cater for the children??
So just shut up and shift; it is a Man's world, when men talk u should corner yourself somewhere and watch...
lovelygurl:
He even ended it with GOD bless us buhahaha. Dude you are going to hell
Hell is in the mind my lovely sister; do not be deceived, The biblical heaven and hell u refer are only figurative and not literal ; meaning a mab lives in his hell when he fails to do things to thrive his society throwing it into the dungeons( e.g as we are in Africa, living in hell) , while people concerned about society acting in symphony for it betterment are living in heaven (e.g the western world) .. So my dear sister, your heaven and hell are just figurative as in reality they are only mythical and illusory..

Facts!!! Facts!!! Facts!!! Not fables told to children (takes by moonlight)

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by MamaTej(f): 9:44am On May 21, 2017
Op isn't a married man. If he was, he would understand the feeling of living with a woman that has been emotionally abused. A man's path to his early grave. Smh... I don't need to say more.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 10:21am On May 21, 2017
Lol by this rational, females are designed to go for the most 'powerful' men to get strong offspring, so if the guy loses his power (I'll use a job, skill, earning potential, etc as an example), it's natural for her to go out and search for a more 'powerful' man.

Lol, if you're going to cheat, do it without blaming 'nature' to avoid having to take responsibility for your own actions or if you're going to do it, don't cherry pick only certain points to suit your own personal motives. They won't like it if women start using 'nature' as an excuse to dump broke men for their richer counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2017
1bkaye:
Lol by this rational, females are designed to go for the most 'powerful' men to get strong offspring, so if the guy loses his power (I'll use a job, skill, earning potential, etc as an example), it's natural for her to go out and search for a more 'powerful' man.

Lol, if you're going to cheat, do it without blaming 'nature' to avoid having to take responsibility for your own actions or if you're going to do it, don't cherry pick only certain points to suit your own personal motives. They won't like it if women start using 'nature' as an excuse to dump broke men for their richer counterparts.

That's nothing new ma'am , it happens here everyday! We used to it, so she can choose the richest for all I care; That's woman for you... But my dear , she should be okay as well when her man goes out to explore....
Men must be men

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 10:52am On May 21, 2017
PaulKillerman:

That's nothing new ma'am , it happens here everyday! We used to it, so she can choose the richest for all I care; That's woman for you... But my dear , she should be okay as well when her man goes out to explore....
Men must be men
Being used to it isn’t the same as being ok with it and a lot of men aren’t, that’s why daily, we have multiple threads on here of men complaining about women being ‘gold diggers’ or leaving them for richer men yet will be the same people promoting men cheating because of 'nature'.

Anyway, as long as you have the same attitude towards her cheating too.

4 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by ihimiray(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Ya its him,he wrote this article before he died
ehya.. Rip
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 21, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
A man that with no self worth who believes all other men has no dignity like him is even more stupid than the shît I dropped this morning smiley

Deep and cuts like blade already copied to my note. Thanks for this
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Safiaa(f): 1:08pm On May 21, 2017
Im really proud of the men on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Lush100(m): 1:46pm On May 21, 2017
Oblitz:
Five years now i have been faithful, and faithful i will be all the way. Your logic does not apply to me. And i guess there are so many like me out there.
thank you bros.
all my life I have been faithful.
before marriage, I had none,
now married, I have been faithful,
yes temptation abound but the self discipline is there.
I guess he spoke for some set of men not all of us.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 7:57am On May 22, 2017
PaulKillerman:
Hello my beautiful people and good men.
My name is Paul Killerman, and I want to unearth some gospel truth women need to understand and live with before venturing into that narrow journey of matrimony . My write up target population are Young Ladies

Like most pray and hope for an utopian society but in reality that can never be, as nature abhors perfection, and a society can never be perfect, but will rather strive towards perfection, for humans are by nature imperfect and can never abode in a perfect society

The above sageful saying , can be somewhat adapted to what I'm about to unearth! .
As young children, most if not all, ladies, dream of a perfect marriage where they are in blissful harmony cum union with just a spouse that will be their prince Charming , adore them like Gem being with only them, but repeatedly time and time again it has been ratified that that isn't the case and can never be and some clever women are already living up to that and accepting their fate..

It is silly for a young girl to believe after she ties the knot her husband will be with only her, that is silly and I dare to write about the stupidest thing I am yet to come to terms with, Factually, the physiology of a man does not warrant him to be with just one woman; viz a viz; the sex hormone in humans is more than 20x in men as it is in women; that alone drives them to want to explore beautiful and alluring figures they get to see by the day.
Women are like flowers and will definitely wither as the years go by; however that isn't the case for the male folks,who blossom especially when blessed with that wealth of el Dorado. So I think it will be rather unfair, unbalanced and devoid of logic for the female folks to use their standards in judging the men; it will be illogical and lacking in sound judgement, if you put these nuances into perspective you will get to understand why men needs to "explore" varieties..
So I for one, think the female folks should be more concerned about the following
1) A man that respects and adores you , and will never flaunt his lewd acts to your face
2) a man who sees his family as first and foremost before any other thing in the world
3) A man who is health conscious and protects himself while on his hedonistic sexcapades
4) A man who will first spend on his family and make sure they are comfortable before looking outside...

When u have all these in a man , that's all u need from your man as a woman, going about policing him not to explore is rather being unreasonable and asking for way too much...

This is my advice to the female folks, u can choose to accept or garbage it, make the choose
But as a sage once said "The realisation of reality is the beginning of wisdom ".

God bless us all as we lead good lives;
I remain Paulkillerman...
paulkillerman i salute you sir have i am one of your fan sir. I would like to chat with you on watsapp sir i dont have a functioning email. 07035167128 pls sir i no u are a strict person but just contact me i would be glad. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 2:14am On May 24, 2017
Best Exposé on NL
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Oyindidi(f): 2:27am On May 24, 2017
Not all men are cheats
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 6:27am On May 24, 2017
Killerman hwfar u
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Precial419: 6:49am On May 24, 2017
Saying all men r goin to cheat is like saying all women r going to nag. Unfortunely, ur negative energy will bring people of same thoughts to u. Girls knw d percentage of cheating guys to none bt dey hope to get maried to non cheaters. A man is the head of d family once he cheats, he opens doors of problem for his family.

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by niphemey: 7:43am On May 24, 2017
The funny truth is that all these people opposing the OP here r already cheating on their partners..... Make una dey bobo una sef oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Vanije: 8:07am On May 24, 2017
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by HITTED(m): 9:11am On May 24, 2017
Not all men cheat, even though almost all have the tendency.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Jacinta44(f): 10:59am On May 24, 2017
this one is mentally crazy.
oloshi

We aristo are even praying to meet faithful men.
Re: Any Lady That Expects Her Husband To Be With Only Her Is Plain Stupid by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2017
niphemey:
The funny truth is that all these people opposing the OP here r already cheating on their partners..... Make una dey bobo una sef oh undecided
. Tell the hypocrites bra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT / Five Girls Raped Guy In His Room (nigerian Movies Sex Sence) / Mzvee Serves Hotness As She Shares Photos Of Her Cute Backside With Her Panty Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.