Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) (14869 Views)

TV News Anchor Is Caught Out When Naked Female Journalist Is Spotted At The Back / Boy Posted Naked Photos Of Girl. (photo) / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:46am On May 22, 2017
NemzySeries:

Hahahahaha... nu neva jam d 1 wey b like Zebra abi. grin

Hahahhahahah. . Zebra crossing. ..

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:06am On May 22, 2017
femi4:
Quack doc is in the house
Thank you
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 22, 2017
I've warned you. Don't quote me again. Carry your stupidity elsewhere.
MrCork:

..we tryynnnna help u...and then you get angry becusssss you don't have English name(read yorrrr last post...u said it).. anyways we want u to Shange that name to English name by tomorrow(no oofensece) undecided

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by MrCork: 7:18pm On May 22, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
I've warned you. Don't quote me again. Carry your stupidity elsewhere.

^^^^ Atitudes...an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland..Shame.. madam do u realise we simply tryynnnna help u?..you ain't even lightskin!!(no oofensece) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by MrCork: 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
^^° this is the exact problem wit our black women..u giv them great advise an they jusssss cussssin...the chick have anger issue..I try helping an she start cussssin like bus condoctor!!(Shame) sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2017
MEILYN:
Oga, do you have another adsense for sale? Na me for buy that fitness doctor own. I missed out..

Yes I have one for sale at the moment at 40k...
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:43pm On May 22, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

When a lady is fat with stretch marks... I can tell you that there is a 80% chance a medical checkup will show that she has diabetes or hepatitis and possibly kidney and liver problems...

It is not just about the marks my friend ... It is what brought them to your body in the first place... Don't accept what you don't know because you heard that it is normal and you use those terms you see on television called "body shaming"... Make sure your body is 100% healthy.

I am here to make you look good and that is all..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Don't say what you don't know.... So a lady or nursing mother with stretch mark has diabetes or hepatitis... Why are you creating panic just because you want to sell your product. Why not adopt a better techniques rather than saying what you don't know..... Prove what you said with fact...
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by MEILYN(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2017
Essentials1:

Yes I have one for sale at the moment at 40k...
Drop your number
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:08pm On May 22, 2017
Pwhitelaw:

Don't say what you don't know.... So a lady or nursing mother with stretch mark has diabetes or hepatitis... Why are you creating panic just because you want to sell your product. Why not adopt a better techniques rather than saying what you don't know..... Prove what you said with fact...

No, Whitelaw.. I am not selling any single product... I am here to make you look good and most of the things I give are for free..

Now if you read my post very well I was talking about a fat lady with stretch marks.. most ladies that have stretch marks have belly fat or body fat and I am referring to that fat... which is the result of unhealthy eating....

Do you want me to explain to you how unhealthy eating leads to diabetes or hepatitis?

Remember, I am referring to fat here and not stretch marks..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Essentials1(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
MEILYN:
Drop your number

I want us to do the deal here on nairaland.. to show my credibility and in case you think I can scam you... You can come to nairaland to ruin my good name.. I love putting my customers on the safe side

You can check out the account by visiting this link... https://www.nairaland.com/3815109/nigerian-adsense-account-0.01-sale
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:28pm On May 23, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ Atitudes...an then she complains she can't find man on nairaland..Shame.. madam do u realise we simply tryynnnna help u?..you ain't even lightskin!!(no oofensece) undecided

Are you a racist, or are your preferences just too perfectly defined?...
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by MrCork: 9:44pm On May 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Are you a racist, or are your preferences just too perfectly defined?...

...are lightskin female not the best an the most beaaaurrrrifull?....u never dated lightskin babe on yorrrr life?.... which kind question are u asking my niggggga? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by MrCork: 9:48pm On May 23, 2017
vikiylove:

I can smell your craze.. If you don't have anything better to wish someone than that.. then swerve

...ok so are u sayin u are ugly u are dakskin when u nakkkkkked?...but how can u hate yorrrr sef cozzzz u dakskin?... madam can't u jusssss bleach to lightskin?...we don't gerrrrit! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:32pm On May 24, 2017
MrCork:

...are lightskin female not the best an the most beaaaurrrrifull?....u never dated lightskin babe on yorrrr life?.... which kind question are u asking my niggggga? undecided

I see
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On May 24, 2017
Damn GOOD!

Although few strech marks on my butt and hips( think only i can see them not as bait) but aye part of growing .. I call them beauty line grin
Can show u bikini shot if u like grin
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:41pm On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:
Damn GOOD!

Although few strech marks on my butt and hips( think only i can see them not as bait) but aye part of growing .. I call them beauty line grin
Can show u bikini shot if u like grin

Oh cmon! so you are now ignoring me?
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:43pm On May 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Oh cmon! so you are now ignoring me?

Ignoring nah
Didn't get a mention dear

O and my ans is No btw ... regarding the fitness thingy
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Ignoring nah
Didn't get a mention dear

O and my ans is No btw ... regarding the fitness thingy

Okay, I take it as that..

but since the fame is the problem... I can change off your name (for the post) and block all possible traces back to you.. In the end everyone will only be interested in me, my methods and my ebooks, rather than the girl that looks so good....

Think about this for 10 seconds.
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by Adedoyin2303(f): 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
guys bashing girls with stretch marks.Your mum and sisters aren't an exception you know
Re: Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
Adedoyin2303:
guys bashing girls with stretch marks.Your mum and sisters aren't an exception you know

I don't think they have seen their mothers and sisters with stretch marks so they are against what they know...

but stretch marks are normal... It depends on the opinion on the person who has it... because it is self opinion that matters most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen / If Your Girlfriend Compares You With Her Ex? / Sex And Love 9 Things WOMEN Expect From MEN Before, During And After SEX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.