Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,034 members, 7,814,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? (6095 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:27pm On May 20, 2017
When they are trying to gist you.. They will look really wealthy... Only for you to start hearing stories and watching their bank account go through the peril..

Yet they created a thread of sexuality section where they talk about how they spend 25k on a runs girl for just a day of pleasure.. Or you will see some talking about how they spend 2k weekly on prostitutes..

I pity for those broke guys out there..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Young03(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
whats ur point now?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Moborlarh(f): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
Coz dey were chasing women when dia mates were busy making money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 20, 2017
grin grin smh
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by subtlemee(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2017
They are not broke they just don't see the particular girl worth spending for..they spend to have you for a one night stand after that they pretend to be broke knowing fully well that excuse will drive a lot of girls away meanwhile they are planning their life with the ones they love..

#bewise

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 20, 2017
The country is in debt... The richest man in the country is paying debts.... Why won't common citizens be broke..... Any rich man you see today still want to be richer.... Everybody is broke. Shikena ! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:37pm On May 20, 2017
subtlemee:
They are not broke they just don't see the particular girl worth spending for..they spend to have you for a one night stand after that they pretend to be broke knowing fully well that excuse will drive a lot of girls away meanwhile they are planning their life with the ones they love..

#bewise

You are one of the reasons why Men say women are cheap..

Just look at your mentality, claiming that they have not found a girl worth spending for... I pray your children will be better than you..

You think that life is still as good as it used to be.. .where you can find that lady worth spending for.. No.. In this generation your mould that lady and you mould her good character...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
why are most girls ugly?

Why do u stink during sex?

Why do u have a price?

Why are u dull?

b4 una go fit judge man , make una carry una sanitary pad brain go make money treat that hole well first

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:38pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
The country is in debt... The richest man in the country is paying debts.... Why won't common citizens be broke..... Any rich man to u see today still want to be richer.... Everybody is broke. Shikena ! cheesy

Because you are broke and claiming that you are a student does not mean I am broke.. Because your brothers and boyfriend is broke blaming it on the economy does not mean I am not making more money during recession..

Please finish your studies and come to the matured world... (Don't forget to go for NYSC too)

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Arsenalholic1: 9:39pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
vikiylove:

Just look at your mentality, claiming that they have not found a girl worth spending for... I pray your children will be better than you..

You think that life is still as good as it used to be.. .where you can find that lady worth spending for.. No.. In this generation your mould that lady and you mould her good character...

[/s]

Juvenile Klump, that's what you are!

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:
why are most girls ugly?

Why do u stink during sex?

Why do u have a price?

Why are u dull?

b4 una go fit judge man , make una carry una sanitary pad brain go make money treat that hole well first

Now you are talking...

Women should also look at themselves... But that does not mean that men should not do the same too...

It is not because women are disgusting, that men should be (and women are never disgusting)...

So go and correct your life.. While the ladies focus on theirs
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by zzzzy: 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
Most men in every country are broke.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 20, 2017
Nawa o

These newbies are trying to make a name for themselves grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
This guy sef asked for N10.000 for the Gods. He said they'll double it up to N100.000, fine bobo na want to scam me like that grin.

Are they broke
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by chris2face(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2017
Really don't know what to type sha so let me wait for the Baba's here
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:
Nawa o

These newbies are trying to make a name for themselves grin

I can smell your craze...

You can't just see something serious and stop thinking like a boy...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Israeljones(m): 9:42pm On May 20, 2017
Op ur papa keep money some where we no carry?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:43pm On May 20, 2017
zzzzy:
Most men in every country are broke.

So is that your excuse for being a poor broke ass nigger...

Because almost every man is broke..

Why not go and get HIV because millions of people in every country has it??
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Now you are talking...

Women should also look at themselves... But that does not mean that men should not do the same too...

It is not because women are disgusting, that men should be (and women are never disgusting)...

So go and correct your life.. While the ladies focus on theirs

Women are disgusting

From period to that smelling discharge in the morning spits

Abi na una rotten mouth?

With fake make up like pop for house

Rubbish people spit

Na una carry disease pass

No make me talk this night oooooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I can smell your craze...

You can't just see something serious and stop thinking like a boy...

A guy being broke shouldn't make you worry(Except you're a fvcking liability) gringrin

He that is broke today will have money tomorrow. Life is not a bed of roses.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Sunshyne200(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

Because you are broke and claiming that you are a student does not mean I am broke.. Because your brothers and boyfriend is broke blaming it on the economy does not mean I am not making more money during recession..

Please finish your studies and come to the matured world... (Don't forget to go for NYSC too)

Hey Vicki, how could you ascertain who is broke and who is not?
Did you check their accounts, did they tell you, did you demand for money or what?
Most importantly, why claim most are broke when you have just met a few.
It's said "you attract who you are"
Maybe, just maybe you are broke..

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by zzzzy: 9:45pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

So is that your excuse for being a poor broke ass nigger...

Because almost every man is broke..

Why not go and get HIV because millions of people in every country has it??
you narrowed it down to Nigeria, im just tryna tell you it's not just Nigeria. In a nutshell majority of the world is broke. Find out why.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:46pm On May 20, 2017
itsJude:

Women are disgusting

From period to that smelling discharge in the morning spits

Abi na una rotten mouth?

With fake make up like pop for house

Rubbish people spit Na una carry disease pass

No make me talk this night oooooo

I can smell your craze and your poverty talking...

With your hairy armpits, body odour that are covered with perfumes and yellow colour shirts at where the armpit is....

But let me not stoop to your level boy... Instead let me raise your level higher
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 20, 2017
be like say i go attack this disgusting women once more

My calmness dey give una mouth

1 Like

vikiylove:

Thanks dear grin
vikiylove:

Why do you ladies always have an issue when another girl has an ideology which is not the Norm. But right in her own way

Must every girl conform to feminist views? Respect other peoples views please. Its only ladies who are humble that can be moulded. You can't force a horse to drink water

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
The country is in debt... The richest man in the country is paying debts.... Why won't common citizens be broke..... Any rich man to u see today still want to be richer.... Everybody is broke. Shikena ! cheesy
gbam! grin
abeg chop knuckle cheesy

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
zzzzy:
you narrowed it down to Nigeria, im just tryna tell you it's not just Nigeria. In a nutshell majority of the world is broke. Find out why.

So that is your excuse for poverty.. You compare yourself to other broke foreign guys..

My younger brother used to tell me something like this... he said that in school majority are always average and only a few are very intelligent.. I gave him a knock on the head and asked him why he wasn't among the intelligent..

Just ask yourself...

Destiny or fate or life does not make your poor or broke, it makes your contented, and that may mean your will be rich or middle class, but it means you wouldn't be broke or poor ...
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

I can smell your craze and your poverty talking...

With your hairy armpits, body odour that are covered with perfumes and yellow colour shirts at where the armpit is....

But let me not stoop to your level boy... Instead let me raise your level higher
even in ur dreams u cant get a guy like me

my roll-on is worth the most expensive perfume u can ever afford

look well its jude , money and looks i got , no even waste ur free chance without blood dripping down ur laps talking nonsense to me , cause it wouldnt work

Oh oh oh abeg open ur mouth and insult me just once more pls , abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by LorDBolton(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
vikiylove:

And you had to talk about her "future" kids ?

Typical tempest + daft reasoning , what an incredibly useless combo... Smh

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Hey Vicki, how could you ascertain who is broke and who is not?
Did you check their accounts, did they tell you, did you demand for money or what?
Most importantly, why claim most are broke when you have just met a few.
It's said "you attract who you are"
Maybe, just maybe you are broke..

Thank you for your opinion... it is most welcomed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Guys Broke?? by vikiylove(f): 9:50pm On May 20, 2017
KissChrixx:

A guy being broke shouldn't make you worry(Except you're a fvcking liability) gringrin

He that is broke today will have money tomorrow. Life is not a bed of roses.

So this is what broke guys like you use to console themselves.. I see

It is quite impressive..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Go Into Sex Direct Without Kissing And Romance? / I Dated This Foreign Girl And Got The Shock Of My Life / Who Still Visit Or Remember This Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.