Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Real Women Challenge!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Women Challenge!!! (4491 Views)

"Real Women Make Your Prick Hard Not Your Life" Big Backside Lagos Babe Twerks / Tired Of Real Women, These Five Men Fell In Love With Sex Dolls / Real Women Share Six Of Their Biggest Sex Turnoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 6:25am On May 21, 2017
You know how guys are always belittling women,saying the only thing they have to offer in a relationship is their coochie?? Not cool,right?

You think you are a real woman and you wanna say "to hell with those men?" ,Here's a challenge for you!!
Tell us two things you have to offer in a relationship apart from sex cheesy

I'm not a woman yet and I don't even have sex to offer or anything seff so I'll pass...Let the real women talk,I'm a real girl grin grin

Cc: Aderola15

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On May 21, 2017
Ain't a woman but to be frank with thee, alota of them has nothing to bring to the table aside cookies in exchange for monetary rewards...

This type of gurls, weather you like it or not, they goan suck your pocket dry like a rat. So it up to the guy to leverage on his lost...

2 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Doctorfitz: 6:42am On May 21, 2017
Lols. Not again, grin .i think we all know the answer.

4 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by raymis(f): 6:48am On May 21, 2017
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

there are many things girls can offer. So numerous to mention. If you think we have nothing to offer, then stop chasing us up and down and eat your so called money alone. What do your mother and sisters offer. Useless tread.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:00am On May 21, 2017
Compassion and empathy

Support

2 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Epositive(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2017
the lady above the lady above me is quite stupid you know cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by PqsMike: 7:06am On May 21, 2017
raymis:
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

there are many things girls can offer. So numerous to mention. If you think we have nothing to offer, then stop chasing us up and down and eat your so called money alone. What do your mother and sisters offer. Useless tread.

Hi
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On May 21, 2017
raymis:
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

Hahahahaha...You try grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:19am On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:
Compassion and empathy

Support
Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 7:49am On May 21, 2017
Advise
My unending support
My caring attitude

8 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by bitchcrafts: 7:54am On May 21, 2017
Her Money

Her money

Her money

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Splinz(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2017
Tiny23:
Compassion and empathy

Support

Compassion ko... passion of christ ni?

This is your true worth as a woman: A home builder & caretaker. It is such a noble task that must be carried graciously.

This is because, of all the institutions in the world, family is first and most important. So then, failure at home is failing the society. Or how can you fixed the larger society when you can't make a home?

PS: This is applicable to men too.

5 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On May 21, 2017
Lolade alata angry undecided tongue

Oya back to the marra... What else, gbenshing na (na play oooo) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If ladies are going to be true to ourselves, then we would all agree guys have more to offer in every good relationship than girls. Ehnehn, before feminists come for my head, let me land biko undecided. They have more to offer in the sense that we are actually created in atmosphere to thrive in love while men are created to express love to us (they protect, provide, support and so on...). For us to thrive in love, all we gotta do is appreciate their efforts, understand them and their shortcomings( we tend to think because they are guys, they ought to have everything figured out and come to us perfect) which is very wrong because before you call him a man, he is human with blood flowing through him just like me not some robots expected to be infallible.

With the understanding up there, I know my man is gonna need me to be his confidant, cheerleader, strength when he's weak, partner in crime kiss tongue, chukuchuku paddie wink and praying partner.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by 9jayes: 7:56am On May 21, 2017
I don't expect anything from them other than sex that's why I dump them for the next available pussy. If u ar expecting anything is like waiting for ASSenal to make champions league qualification.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by HungerBAD: 7:57am On May 21, 2017
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 21, 2017
Splinz:

Compassion ko... passion of christ ni?

This is your true worth as a woman: A home builder & caretaker. It is such a noble task that must be carried graciously.

This is because, of all the institutions in the world, family is first and most important. So then, failure at home is failing the society. Or how can you fixed the larger society when you can't make a home?

PS: This is application to men too.

See me see trouble,what's your business with what I typed?
Must you quote me?

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Her Money
Her money
Her money

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2017
9jayes:
I don't expect anything from them other than sex that's why I dump them for the next available pussy. If u ar expecting anything is like waiting for ASSenal to make champions league qualification.

FĂșckboy, you ever heard of STDs before?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 8:56am On May 21, 2017
HungerBAD:

?

I dey price the land na tongue

Good morning and happy Sunday. smiley
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:00am On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

With the understanding up there, I know my man is gonna need me to be his confidant, cheerleader, strength when he's weak, partner in crime kiss tongue, chukuchuku paddie wink and praying partner.

Madame, which one be "chukuchuku" paddie again?? An Igbo man?? grin
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:09am On May 21, 2017
Epositive:
the lady above the lady above me is quite stupid you know cheesy
they are the type we fork around like chicken, when we done, we send them parking...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On May 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Madame, which one be "chukuchuku" paddie again?? An Igbo man?? grin

Chukuchuku under the blanket. kiss

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Riggz(m): 9:15am On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:
Lolade alata angry undecided tongue

Oya back to the marra... What else, gbenshing na (na play oooo) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If ladies are going to be true to ourselves, then we would all agree guys have more to offer in every good relationship than girls. Ehnehn, before feminists come for my head, let me land biko undecided. They have more to offer in the sense that we are actually created in atmosphere to thrive in love while men are created to express love to us (they protect, provide, support and so on...). For us to thrive in love, all we gotta do is appreciate their efforts, understand them and their shortcomings( we tend to think because they are guys, they ought to have everything figured out and come to us perfect) which is very wrong because before you call him a man, he is human with blood flowing through him just like me not some robots expected to be infallible.

I truely believe a woman has so much more to offer than just sex in a relationship. Providing she is committed to the relationship and is in love with her man. There is nothing better than to have a Queen at your side.
Unfortunately alot of guys feel different because alot of woman dont carry themselves this way.
So my advice for rhe woman is to always remember your an African woman, a Black woman, Queen of the earth. And if you always remember that and carry yourself knowing that you are a Queen. We men would no choice but to treat you as such.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Chukuchuku under the blanket. kiss
Oh, you mean something like this?? grin

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:27am On May 21, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Oh, you mean something like this?? grin

Hahahaha cheesy angry

Iyamm in church lipsrsealed
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by dingbang(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2017
Some girls really think they have something to offer but this thread has shown most of them don't actually..

Ah mean

Advise, compassion, support, breast? Like seriously? Anyone can give all these things . even ashawos.

But someone who is worthy will only give these below

I expected something like loyalty, commitment, truthfulness, transparency, sacrifice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Epositive(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2017
PaulKillerman:
they are the type we fork around like chicken, when we done, we send them parking...
exactly! all what she mentioned up there are more like a maid's activities, not a future partner's angry

apako master cheesy i hail thee

#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On May 21, 2017
Riggz:

I truely believe a woman has so much more to offer than just sex in a relationship. Providing she is committed to the relationship and is in love with her man. There is nothing better than to have a Queen at your side.
Unfortunately alot of guys feel different because alot of woman dont carry themselves this way.
So my advice for rhe woman is to always remember your an African woman, a Black woman, Queen of the earth. And if you always remember that and carry yourself knowing that you are a Queen. We men would no choice but to treat you as such.

You said it all Sir. Some girls don't even know their place and that's why you see them killing themselves over a breakup. My mum would say whatever you call yourself is what others will call you.

I'm a queen, I know my place and I don't joke with it. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy angry

Iyamm in church lipsrsealed

LOL... Let's keep the Sabbath day holy then, shall we?? tongue
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2017
DERAILERS ASSEMBLE!!!!
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:18am On May 21, 2017
raymis:
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

Is this what we have to offer? Na Sunday go come with miracles & surprises

Cleaning his house? who cleans your own house?

Telling stories, fam how old are you?

Dancing for him? Now you go turn yourself into a circus just for a guy abi?

Carrying his back? A man must carry a bag for you, if you want to carry bags go be a flight attendent

Mouth action & hand action grin I'm starting to believe that you might be a guy

Breasts? Seek Jesus please

Bumbum? I'm sorry but all these your mentions are nonsensical

2 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On May 21, 2017
Riggz:

Thank you for this. Bravooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly / How My Ex-girlfriend Called Me Just Her Friend After Everything I Did For Her / I Am Not A Fitness Instructor Ooo Here Is What Happened (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.