Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Real Women Challenge!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Women Challenge!!! (4488 Views)

"Real Women Make Your Prick Hard Not Your Life" Big Backside Lagos Babe Twerks / Tired Of Real Women, These Five Men Fell In Love With Sex Dolls / Real Women Share Six Of Their Biggest Sex Turnoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 10:27am On May 21, 2017
Epositive:
the lady above the lady above me is quite stupid you know cheesy

grin
The one above you and the one above the one above you. Both of them

"empathy and compassion " Lols

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by raymis(f): 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
PqsMike:

Hi

hi
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by PqsMike: 3:31pm On May 21, 2017
raymis:

hi

I'm mike ....can I send u a PM?
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2017
raymis:
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

there are many things girls can offer. So numerous to mention. If you think we have nothing to offer, then stop chasing us up and down and eat your so called money alone. What do your mother and sisters offer. Useless tread.
I gbadu no2 and no9 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by vicmangs(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:
Lolade alata angry undecided tongue

Oya back to the marra... What else, gbenshing na (na play oooo) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If ladies are going to be true to ourselves, then we would all agree guys have more to offer in every good relationship than girls. Ehnehn, before feminists come for my head, let me land biko undecided. They have more to offer in the sense that we are actually created in atmosphere to thrive in love while men are created to express love to us (they protect, provide, support and so on...). For us to thrive in love, all we gotta do is appreciate their efforts, understand them and their shortcomings( we tend to think because they are guys, they ought to have everything figured out and come to us perfect) which is very wrong because before you call him a man, he is human with blood flowing through him just like me not some robots expected to be infallible.

With the understanding up there, I know my man is gonna need me to be his confidant, cheerleader, strength when he's weak, partner in crime kiss tongue, chukuchuku paddie wink and praying partner.
You must be a learned woman not a slay queen. Where on earth can I get a woman of ur kind?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Oya back to the marra... What else, gbenshing na (na play oooo) grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If ladies are going to be true to ourselves, then we would all agree guys have more to offer in every good relationship than girls. Ehnehn, before feminists come for my head, let me land biko undecided. They have more to offer in the sense that we are actually created in atmosphere to thrive in love while men are created to express love to us (they protect, provide, support and so on...). For us to thrive in love, all we gotta do is appreciate their efforts, understand them and their shortcomings( we tend to think because they are guys, they ought to have everything figured out and come to us perfect) which is very wrong because before you call him a man, he is human with blood flowing through him just like me not some robots expected to be infallible.

With the understanding up there, I know my man is gonna need me to be his confidant, cheerleader, strength when he's weak, partner in crime kiss tongue, chukuchuku paddie wink and praying partner.
You, my lady, are smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by ItsTutsi(m): 4:53pm On May 21, 2017
stop lying!! No one is chasing u up and down,u look more like a cancer patient than any of those words listed below
raymis:
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

there are many things girls can offer. So numerous to mention. If you think we have nothing to offer, then stop chasing us up and down and eat your so called money alone. What do your mother and sisters offer. Useless tread.

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 21, 2017
vicmangs:
You must be a learned woman not a slay queen. Where on earth can I get a woman of ur kind?

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Mariinee, please attend to this gentleman. tongue
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

Mariinee, please attend to this gentleman. tongue
Uncle Vicmangs... Please PM me for further details on how to get a learned woman like Aderola15 tongue tongue
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by vicmangs(m): 5:18pm On May 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Uncle Vicmangs... Please PM me for further details on how to get a learned woman like Aderola15 tongue tongue
hahah I know where and how to get learned women but the problem is they don't their duties as she knows
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by vicmangs(m): 5:21pm On May 21, 2017
Mariinee:
hahah I know where and how to get learned women but the problem is they don't know their duties as she knows
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 21, 2017
vicmangs:
hahah I know where and how to get learned women but the problem is they don't know their duties as she knows
undecided undecided undecided

But you asked where you could get a woman of her kind?
Are all learned women her kind? sad
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by jashar(f): 5:29pm On May 21, 2017
Epositive:
the lady above the lady above me is quite stupid you know cheesy

you're correct. It's embarrassing. cry cry cry

Kai.... she now displayed it very well too...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by vicmangs(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2017
Mariinee:
undecided undecided undecided

But you asked where you could get a woman of her kind?
Are all learned women her kind? sad
No please. But I'll keep searching I don't wanna live d rest of My life in regret though most women pretends a lot!
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Riggz(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2017
Aderola15:

You said it all Sir. Some girls don't even know their place and that's why you see them killing themselves over a breakup. My mum would say whatever you call yourself is what others will call you.

I'm a queen, I know my place and I don't joke with it. kiss

That you are. Hold your head high Queen.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 21, 2017
vicmangs:
No please. But I'll keep searching I don't wanna live d rest of My life in regret though most women pretends a lot!
Loooooool...this unku enter whyning finish grin
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by raymis(f): 6:58am On May 22, 2017
PqsMike:

I'm mike ....can I send u a PM?

for what. I have nothing to offer. Na una talk am.

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by PqsMike: 7:04am On May 22, 2017
raymis:

for what. I have nothing to offer. Na una talk am.

Lolz....I'm not sure we've met .....I believe u want happy people in your life ...don't u?

I sent u a PM now

Cheers
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Lionessza(f): 7:12am On May 22, 2017
I can offer him the same things he offers me.

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Tuksgrad(f): 7:30am On May 22, 2017
Lionessza:
I can offer him the same things he offers me.

I second that , he will get what he gives.

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 22, 2017
Companionship, care, my advice when he needs it, support.... E plenty jare!
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by isnovic(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2017
Aderola15:

correct girl...with this attitude you go soon marry and keep your home, guys no marry slaymamas.....if not na slay they will come and do in your house, both you and your wealth they will slay kpata-kpata
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 1:22am On May 23, 2017
What i would offer in a relationship(standard package):
1. Butterflies in your stomach, and that euphoric feeling, whenever my name is mentioned.
2. Companionship, anyday, anytime we would talk, laugh and maybe argue about everything and anything.
3. I would never forget you on special occasions like your birthday, christmas, valentine, anniversaries etc. Dont worry i will get you a good gift.
4. Samples of what could be between the sheets, not the full package of course which comes with the premium package. (The tease factor)
5. My friendship, love, loyalty especially in front of strangers. Free advice and counsel when you are down.
6. I serve as good Arm candy, very beautiful and modest especially without makeup you would definitely feel good in front of friends when you carry me around. I can engage in almost every topic of discussion(except football, put i can talk video games well)
To upgrade to premium package, the lucky guy would have to go on bended knee and put a ring on it with my blessing. It entails the following in addition to standard package:
1. Full benefits under the sheets, anyday, anytime, any position, any orifice(except anal, not medically safe)
2. A career woman who would chip in for family expenses but still expects you to perform your duties as a man.
3. A wonderful opportunity to mother your children and give you and them tender loving care and discipline as at when due.
4. Wife, cheerleader, prayer warrior, I got your back.
5. A happy home you can come to after a hard day's work in an ideal family setting.
6. Wife, for better, for worse till death do we part.
The fine print can be discussed bwtween me and the lucky man.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Mansions: 10:23pm On May 30, 2017
Mariinee:
You know how guys are always belittling women,saying the only thing they have to offer in a relationship is their coochie?? Not cool,right?

You think you are a real woman and you wanna say "to hell with those men?" ,Here's a challenge for you!!
Tell us two things you have to offer in a relationship apart from sex cheesy

I'm not a woman yet and I don't even have sex to offer or anything seff so I'll pass...Let the real women talk,I'm a real girl grin grin

Cc: Aderola15

Baby my Internet is slow . Is me . Send me a private message on nl cos I have tried to send you is not going
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Mansions: 10:27pm On May 30, 2017
Mariinee:
Hmmm...

Dear I'm waiting to have your number so we can chat in private . What's your Facebook name
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by sekem: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
Sorry to digress

But...

What exactly do men offer in a relationship too apart from their so called "money"?
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Sierusvirus(m): 2:57am On Jul 08, 2017
From all these comments shows that, women got only sex to offer and nothing more.
Only very very few does.

1 Like

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Venica(f): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2017
aside sex here are what i have to offer *cook his food *keep his home full of love n peace * service his car. to some part (auto mechanic) * mAde or mend his clothes (tailoring) *support him financially *his best adviser (if he will listen ) *his prayer warrior *scatter his sorrow , stress with my funny jokes *mother of his children and *love him to pieces
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Shiitposter: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2017
why is no one talking about sacrifice? every other thing can be bought with money angry angry angry angry

Also chukuchuku paddie (New word added to vocabulary)
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Venica:
aside sex here are what i have to offer
*cook his food
*keep his home full of love n peace
* service his car. to some part (auto mechanic)
* mAde or mend his clothes (tailoring)
*support him financially
*his best adviser (if he will listen )
*his prayer warrior
*scatter his sorrow , stress with my funny jokes
*mother of his children and
*love him to pieces

Please clear space small, I need a place to faint cool

2 Likes

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by ib0221: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Apart from dick and little change, what else can op and his clique offer?
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Venica(f): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please clear space small, I need a place to faint cool
loZzz Why faint?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me As A Result Of Me Wanting A Low-budget Wedding / (video) Angry Wife Strips Husband Nake.d And Flogged Him For Sleeping With Their / Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.