Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Real Women Challenge!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Women Challenge!!! (4582 Views)

"Real Women Make Your Prick Hard Not Your Life" Big Backside Lagos Babe Twerks / Tired Of Real Women, These Five Men Fell In Love With Sex Dolls / Real Women Share Six Of Their Biggest Sex Turnoffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
REAL WOMEN? Real women give you a fúçking nice blöwjob when cúming ßack from work as a "WELCÚM HOME HONEY" Shiii cheesy
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Venica:

loZzz Why faint?

You know the thing as e be now.
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by bizzy500: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
You know how guys are always belittling women,saying the only thing they have to offer in a relationship is their coochie?? Not cool,right?

You think you are a real woman and you wanna say "to hell with those men?" ,Here's a challenge for you!!
Tell us two things you have to offer in a relationship apart from sex cheesy

I'm not a woman yet and I don't even have sex to offer or anything seff so I'll pass...Let the real women talk,I'm a real girl grin grin

Cc: Aderola15
lols re you from ib
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by nwachukwu9(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Venica:
aside sex here are what i have to offer
*cook his food
*keep his home full of love n peace
* service his car. to some part (auto mechanic)
* mAde or mend his clothes (tailoring)
*support him financially
*his best adviser (if he will listen )
*his prayer warrior
*scatter his sorrow , stress with my funny jokes
*mother of his children and
*love him to pieces
I am looking for this kind of lady to be my girlfriend or wife, nice write up. I pray I would find such a loving lady
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Venica(f): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
nwachukwu9:
I am looking for this kind of lady to be my girlfriend or wife, nice write up. I pray I would find such a loving lady

good luck
Re: Real Women Challenge!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
raymis:
Apart from pussiee

I breast

2 Bumbum

3 Mouth action

4. Hand action

5. Cooking

6.Washing clothes

7. Cleaning house

8. Telling stories

9. dancing for him

10. carring his bag

there are many things girls can offer. So numerous to mention. If you think we have nothing to offer, then stop chasing us up and down and eat your so called money alone. What do your mother and sisters offer. Useless tread.
Correct bae, at least u have things to offer, don't mind those people hating on you jor.
Is that u in ur dp? Am liking u already.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

31 People Who Changed Their Tattoos After Things Went Sour With Their Partners. / Please Help Before I Give Up / Which Site On Facebook Can I Bomb To Get Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.