Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 PM

Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers (50880 Views)

LAWMA Clamps Down on Cart Pushers in Somolu, Bariga / Coup Scare: No Evidence Document Referenced By Nigerian Military, SSS Exists / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by darediamond(m): 7:23am On May 22, 2017
Suprnov3r:
Buhari led the coup that moved Nigeria from democracy to military rule. He deserves whatever happens to him

This coup gist is being played by tge Cabal to ensure further ethnic cleansing of the military. They have cleaned out southerners in top positions in EFCC, DSS, police and court systems.

They are cleansing the military. They want to ensure tgat there is no opposition to total take over of Nigeria
But they are brewing WAR that would ultimately demise the Whole North because if they attack Osinbajo, hmmm..... Northern Armies would made to realise that they are not in anyway more than Blood and Flesh by we SouthWesterners.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by alaskido(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2017
Why did I open this thread. It got me very angry. Zoo country where only the rich and strong survive while the poor and weak die.
Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by MansaMoussa: 4:22pm On May 22, 2017
Lex11:
No earthly person, institution or army is perfect... with that in mind, also considering our national history ('66 coup and the bloodshed that continued for years)... I commend the army's present professional stance and projected integrity with re: to "political meetings" among its officers.

We should encourage them in that and more toward a more solidified "union" and peace!

----
U no go even fit sit-down chop garri if bullet dey fly
i gave you that 'like'

1 Like

Re: Coup Scare: Army Clamps Down On Suspected Soldiers by OreMI22: 5:35pm On May 22, 2017
Rich4god:
Seriously, am forced to believe you. There are some senior officers from the southern extraction and their numbers are much. I think this is just a way to technically arrest them and flush them out.

Nobody should be fooled by their deceitful maneuvering.

Burutai is simply manipulating and preparing to retain power for Fulanis.

Nobody else but northern elders and Burutai are scheming everything you see now.

They just want to get rid of southern officers who may oppose their move when the time comes of Buhari's demise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Cost Of The 8 Statues Rochas Okorocha Built In Imo Is N500,000 Each / Obasanjo Drums Support For Igbo Presidency In 2019 / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.