Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? (10578 Views)

Get In Guys: After Collecting Her Number, What Made You Not To Call Her? / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by ChopBellefull(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2017
I hv brought something interesting for d guys again...

When i was still a learner, when she says yes i ll say wow babe thank you for saying yes.. But along d line i came up with sth very funny i use to trigger dia Heart.
For me i say " my love nw u jst hv to cross ur seat belt coz we r on an unending flight to love land, nd i wnt to deliver my love parcel complete and safe.. Buh i think we shld start ds journey with a kiss". From der i kiss her nd we r good frm der.

Different strokes for different folks.. Guys abeg share ur own and let us learn new tricks too.
Ladies u too cn share hw very romantic a guy has kicked off a relationship with u or otherwise. grin grin
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by ifex370(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by UGLEEBOI: 7:32pm On May 21, 2017
TIS POST IS BOTH LUGUBRIOUS AND ACHERONTIC embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Bluezy13(m): 7:33pm On May 21, 2017
I don't get it...
For me after she says "YES", I immediately regret asking her out in the first place.
Reason I stopped and avoid asking the question.
I prefer that suspense while love is in the air without defining the relationship.

If I love you so much, please don't say "Yes" when I ask you out and don't force me to ask.

The beauty of love relationship for me is the Quest.
Let me keep coming to you.

That's the best explanation I could manage to give.

1 Like

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by ChopBellefull(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
TIS POST IS BOTH LUGUBRIOUS AND ACHERONTIC embarassed
Dem force u comment? Omo see me see som pple wen dey form dictionary o.. Kuku go turn professor na, y wasting ur potential on my post abi i cc u? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:49pm On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much
Come and learn
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by tosyne2much(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2017
Rukkydelta:
tosyne2much
Come and learn
I'm here cheesy

Observing from my coconut tree cool
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:54pm On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm here cheesy

Observing from my coconut tree cool
Don't only observe, put it into practice wink
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Don't only observe, put it into practice wink
Or you want me to share my experience too? cheesy
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Or you want me to share my experience too? cheesy
Yes share smiley
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Tapout(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
ChopBellefull:

When i was still a learner, when she says yes i ll say wow babe thank you for saying yes.. But along d line i came up with sth very funny i use to trigger dia Heart.
For me i say " my love nw u jst hv to cross ur seat belt coz we r on an unending flight to love land, nd i wnt to deliver my love parcel complete and safe.. Buh i think we shld start ds journey with a kiss". From der i kiss her nd we r good frm der.

Different strokes for different folks.. Guys abeg share ur own and let us learn new tricks too.
Ladies u too cn share hw very romantic a guy has kicked off a relationship with u or otherwise. grin grin

Well ur moniker says it all. na person wey Don chopbellefull go get time to dey research dis kind thing... Fire down!! Tell us when u get to love land

2 Likes

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by ChopBellefull(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2017
Tapout:

Well ur moniker says it all. na person wey Don chopbellefull go get time to dey research dis kind thing... Fire down!! Tell us when u get to love land
grin

1 Like

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On May 21, 2017
How can you tell a girl "thank you" for accepting to be your girlfriend?

When they start treating you like shït now you'll come here and complain. SMH! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by UGLEEBOI: 9:15pm On May 21, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Dem force u comment? Omo see me see som pple wen dey form dictionary o.. Kuku go turn professor na, y wasting ur potential on my post abi i cc u? undecided

Odeh!

I was mimicking you...

Common sense, you no get...acting like you know all

Lukatyu...

AFTER YOU'LL BE CRYING " FRIEND ZONING"

U DEY FORMENT USELESS CATCH PHRASE

Na ur type go dey speak useless dry grammar for girls..

DAMN!

TRY SOMETHING NEW,

BE REAL!...

make ur feelings known in a genuine conversation

It'll come naturally!

#Wordup

1 Like

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by cutegentility(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2017
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 21, 2017
I fail to see wats interesting in dis bullshit

all the same......

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 22, 2017
ChopBellefull:

Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by obontami: 3:34pm On May 22, 2017
ChopBellefull:

how old are you?
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by 2dice01: 3:43pm On May 22, 2017
the only thing i can toast right now no pass bread
Re: Guys!! After She Says 'YES'.. Whats Is D Next Action Or Words? by Jangbajantis: 3:44pm On May 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays / 5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / I Have A Prize For Anyone That Can Bang This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.