Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

10 Rules For First Time Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Rules For First Time Sex (969 Views)

First Time Sex With My Girlfriend After 2years And This Is What Happened / 10 Rules Alpha Males Should Live By / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules For First Time Sex by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 21, 2017
Here ar my ten commandments for first-time sex, whether or not it is your 1st time ever or simply with a brand new guy. whereas i am unable to guarantee you a non secular expertise, if you follow my lead I will promise you a sexual expertise that may be all the additional satisfying.

1. Safety 1st. there is not any such factor as all sex activity, however you positive are often safer. certify he is sporting a prophylactic device (even if you are on the Pill) and bring up your several sexual histories. i do know it should sound sort of a buzz-kill, however heterosexual girls have a better risk of getting associate STI (sexually transmitted infection) than men, therefore it's up to you to require a proactive interest in your sexual health.

2. do not have too-high expectations. Sex typically improves as you get to grasp somebody and become more leisurely with every other's bodies. therefore do not feel pressured to form it the most effective night ever, as a result of this is often simply the primary of the many.

3. Breathe. First-time sex are often tense and stressful, to not mention painful typically. Taking long, deep breaths will assist you relax and abandoning.

4. remember to relish arousal. All the things that leads up to intercourse — necking, touching, perversion — is an element of the sexual experience; it isn't on the subject of penetration.

5. certify you are amply aroused before intercourse. Not only does one want to be genuinely turned on, you would like to be sufficiently greased. If you are too dry, he'll have bother coming into you, you will feel discomfort, and also the friction will cause the prophylactic device to tear. So, keep water–based fill up reachable simply just in case.

Read more at:http://www.mightybale.ga/2017/03/10-rules-for-first-time-sex.html
Re: 10 Rules For First Time Sex by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 21, 2017
Shuoooh dem still dy see rule for first time sex shocked shocked

naija and their rules sef

anyways.......

Re: 10 Rules For First Time Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaians Are The Only People That Can Handle Jamaicans / Guys I Need Your Help,i Think I Am In Trouble / Hilarious Way This Guy Met His Girlfriend And Why He Wants To Leave Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.