Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy (9184 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 03, 2017
A lot of men wonder why some women during intimacy, have the tendency to cover their faces and say "but turn of the lights".

Most of the time when wonen do this is because they feel insecure about their body. As if her body were not beautiful enough! They cover their faces because they don't want to see the man's reaction to seeing her body completely naked.

Most men when they have sex with a woman or are going to have, should understand that women are confused with their body.

Especially when their are men who make them feel that way, making them thinking that their body is not enough and lowering their self esteem, just because they are insecure and selfish themselves.

The next time you see a woman doing this, kiss her forehead or get close to her ear and whisper that she has an amazing body, hold her and leave sex later. First give her the assurance that her body is beautiful and thank that woman for allowing that moment to happen, and if you dont want to appreciate or value her then dont make her fall in love with you and don't sleep with her because she simply does not deserve a LITTLE man like you and you do not deserve to see one of God's best works.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 03, 2017
even with clothes on u can still analyse her figure except if she wears hijabs and bulukus

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by jhudit(f): 1:24am On Aug 03, 2017
Lights are distracting...not necessarily about her body.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
even with clothes on u can still analyse her figure except if she wears hijabs and bulukus
with that x-ray wey you carry as eyes lol..

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Ilajeboy(m): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2017
I won't try it without light.... What if she transforms

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Yeligray(m): 1:31am On Aug 03, 2017
jhudit:
wehdone oo

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Randyhot:
yes na cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Ilajeboy:
transform ogini?

5 Likes

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Nah one of Babe DA year dey do. E no nice at all

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Ilajeboy(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
transform ogini?

U know u know u know.....................
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2017
jhudit:
in my culture we don't eat food in the dark
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by ib0221: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2017
@op, jhudit has told you the truth. It also ensures their security.
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Ilajeboy:

U know u know u know.....................
like transforming to fish or coffin abi?
saw dat on nollywood

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Ilajeboy(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
like transforming to fish or coffin abi? saw dat on nollywood

grin one mustn't underestimate dz girls

4 Likes

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2017
Most times it's not about the body structure. Some of them are just shy . They want the light off, so they can do all the styles and scream down ur house without the catching u staring in their eyes like ....." what da fucccck"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by jworos(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2017
I like the lights on, I need to see everything, I mean everything...

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Ilajeboy:

grin one mustn't underestimate dz girls
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by joesmarty(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
As for me, I like to see the expression on ones face during intimacy. Besides I hate the dark weather related to sex or not, even if PHCN ceases light, I will still start the Generator,
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2017
jworos:
I like the lights on, I need to see everything, I mean everything...
hmmmm..na so you bad reach lol
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by jworos(m): 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
Randyhot:
hmmmm..na so you bad reach lol
it's very important to see the road you're taking naa cheesy
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by uniqueogo(f): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

not with all these modern push up bras to lift the breast and griddles to flatten the stomach n foamy panty to make the butt and hips bigger

if you think you can make out the shape of a woman when she's all dressed up then you have got to be kidding me
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
But where is Mynd44 sef grin
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Blackhawk01: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
chigoizie7:
Most times it's not about the body structure. Some of them are just shy . They want the light off, so they can do all the styles and scream down ur house without the catching u staring in their eyes like ....." what da fucccck"?

LOL. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
dear op i dont give a fvck if shes insecure or she doesnt want me to see her moaning and screaming like mad or for any other shiiiiii reason

all i know is i cant fvck any lady in da dark.........if phcn seize the power i'll go on me generator and if theres no fuel i'll go fvcking on a candle stick....................................if she insists we fvck in darkness then she can go fvcking fvck herself cos i aiint down for that shiiiii angry angry
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
uniqueogo:

not with all these modern push up bras to lift the breast and griddles to flatten the stomach n foamy panty to make the butt and hips bigger

if you think you can make out the shape of a woman when she's all dressed up then you have got to be kidding me
when a guy becomes close to a lady even without sex u can tell her body shape.how will she hid d stomach flattening girdle when she"s on bumshort cheesy.and the padded pants to make the azz bigger i can tell when a lady wears it cheesy.a real fat azz twitches and swings when the owner is walking but a padded azz remains intact and sits like a rock on owner"s back when she"s walking cheesy.as for pushup bra i cant tell yet on that one cheesy.
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:
dear op i dont give a fvck if shes insecure or she doesnt want me to see her moaning and screaming like mad or for any other shiiiiii reason

all i know is i cant fvck any lady in da dark.........if phcn seize the power i'll go on me generator and if theres no fuel i'll go fvcking on a candle stick....................................if she insists we fvck in darkness then she can go fvcking fvck herself cos i aiint down for that shiiiii angry angry
easy bro..

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
thepussyhunter:

its good for a lady to be comfortable with her body around her man.wetin she dey hid am for cheesy
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Lewaluv(f): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
I do this cuz i dont want d man to see me lose control.
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lewaluv:
I do this cuz i dont want d man to see me lose control.
hehehehehe..lol. thats wat i call 'a true confession '.
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Lewaluv(f): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
I cannot tell a lie grin
Randyhot:
hehehehehe..lol. thats wat i call 'a true confession '.
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by adajoe555: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
Randyhot:

lol
Re: When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy by Adasun(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ilajeboy:
lols,to wolf? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let’s Talk About Pussy Farts; The Music From A Lady’s Honeypot During Sex / Nigerian Big Girl Displays Nipples In A See Through Top (photos , Video) / She Complains I Last Longer Than Necessary During Love Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.