Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. (4281 Views)

The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Pantless Nigerian Slay Queen Blasted For Twerking To Davido Bumbum In The Toilet / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by adaksbullet: 10:56am On May 22, 2017
solasolasola:
This thread is not addressed to one person in particular. It is addressed to Nairaland slay queens.
whot his do these solarbolar boyses noun

Bus are u craze?
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2017
2500 post in six months! Well, you are quite the over-achiever. There really should be awards for these things. Maybe we start by staging rallies to get people to, first of all, give a sh*t.
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
whot his do these solarbolar boyses noun

Bus are u craze?
grin.
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
This is why we have condoms ..
We should have used a condom to prevent the conception of someone who can't understand a thread is sarcastic!

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 22, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
2500 post in six months! Well, you are quite the over-achiever. There really should be awards for these things. Maybe we start by staging rallies to get people to, first of all, give a sh*t.
I can see your post is sarcastically excoriating the slay queens. But my own thread is sarcastic too about slay queens. I am not a or the slay queen.
PS: I checked out some of your poems. They are interesting. I'm particularly enamored of the one titled View From The Ledge.

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 22, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are obviously not bright. OP is clearly being sarcastic.

Chaiiiiiiii!!!!! See finishing... a whole graduate...guy u wicked oooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by AHCB: 2:07pm On May 22, 2017
solasolasola:
I am very new to Nairaland. I just joined this year. Whether intentionally or not, I had the intention to be very popular on Nairaland, to probably be the most popular. I think I am achieving my aim already after few months. When there is a new thread, I jump to comment. Without thinking about the complexities of threads, I quickly want to comment. In less than six months, I have over 2500 posts. That's great. I'm achieving my aim! I may have very few topics but the high number of my posts is an achievement since just about anything done successfully is an achievement. When I don't agree with some controversial threads, my only defense is the OP is childish or that the thread is senseless. All the guys and the girls know me. I am intentionally rude towards guys on Nairaland to prove I am a Nairaland feminist and prove I am not a pushover. I am on Nairaland to slay. I want to be eternally noticed. I really act like I am a saint too. It is my strategy to score some real Nairaland guys, not the fake ones behind different monikers trying to popularize the main moniker. Now that I have been noticed, I need more pms. But I have to be careful too so that I don't get to deactivate. Plus, though my posts are over 2500 in about six months, I call someone whose posts are about 400 in one year jobless and other members cheer me on. I am the number 1 Slay Queen of Nairaland.
This avidly describe pocahontas.

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 22, 2017
solasolasola:
I can see your post is sarcastically excoriating the slay queens. But my own thread is sarcastic too about slay queens. I am not a or the slay queen.

PS: I checked out some of your poems. They are interesting. I'm particularly enamored of the one titled View From The Ledge.

Gotcha. wink

I liked "when I kneel to prey". Creative.

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2017
As expected, the not so bright folks of 'romanceland' think Op is talking 'bout himself.

©YBR
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
As expected, the not so bright folks off 'romanceland' think Op is talking 'bout himself.

©YBR
I guess I'll create another thread titled How To Identify A Sarcastic Thread.

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2017
solasolasola:
I guess I'll create another thread titled How To Identify A Sarcastic Thread.
Lol, they definitely need that.

©YBR
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by edimolu(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are obviously not bright. OP is clearly being sarcastic.

grin grin grin...brutal
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Jangbajantis: 6:00pm On May 22, 2017
Op, I've seen two female monikers that are not more than 6 months on Nairaland but have over 2,500 posts! So, assuming you were trying to give us clues to knowing the new slay queen in town, I suggest you add a few more pointers.

Right now, I'm not going to name their names as I'm still searching but if I find additional two female monikers that meet up the clues I'd give up.
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 22, 2017
Jangbajantis:
Op, I've seen two female monikers that are not more than 6 months on Nairaland but have over 2,500 posts! So, assuming you were trying to give us clues to knowing the new slay queen in town, I suggest you add a few more pointers.

Right now, I'm not going to name their names as I'm still searching but if I find additional two female monikers that meet up the clues I'd give up.

U don't meant it!!! In this recession...u have time to search tru nairaland for the stupid no1 slay queen..
.immediately I see better job vacancy ...u will be the first I will quote......make I quick put down ur name.....

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by SirKriz(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2017
sexybbstar:
You are a slay queen and your moniker shows the {m}... My friend, go and deactivate. Bbstar don catch you.

Lol. He was referring to Nairaland slay queens who would do anything to remain 'relevant'.

1 Like

Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by akoko11: 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
glowryhaa:
sad shocked

This is one of the slay queen. I has been following her silently for long
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2017
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 22, 2017
akoko11:

This is one of the slay queen. I has been following her silently for long
undecided and what did I slay?
Re: The Number 1 Slay Queen Of Nairaland. by akoko11: 9:28am On May 23, 2017
glowryhaa:
undecided and what did I slay?

Honestly, U are killing me. I had been following you silently.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! / Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. / What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.