Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations (60584 Views)

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Curvy Lady Makes Facebook Users Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Fawklicant: 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

A lot of women also lie about being physically abused especially when they are scorned. My point is what has "internal" injuries to her arm got to do with miscarriage? Is that the only complaint she has?

Women speak out when they suffer domestic violence but she waited to speak out BECAUSE he got married and that to me is suspect. She could've spoken out before if the abuse and miscarriage were so bad, why do it when she found out about his marriage?

You don't seem to have read and comprehended the post.. You are just blurting out emotions here and not analysing the facts presented.
@rationalmind has answered you properly.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by lalanice(f): 3:29pm On May 22, 2017
oluwashedy:
Hmmm I thought only ladies had degree in gold digging.
now-adays everybody gold-digs one way or another. you guys are just not realistic enough to admit it

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by lalanice(f): 3:33pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

A lot of women also lie about being physically abused especially when they are scorned. My point is what has "internal" injuries to her arm got to do with miscarriage? Is that the only complaint she has?

Women speak out when they suffer domestic violence but she waited to speak out BECAUSE he got married and that to me is suspect. She could've spoken out before if the abuse and miscarriage were so bad, why do it when she found out about his marriage?
did you read or are you commenting to gain someone's approval here.. you're not making sense, you should read again

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Medunah: 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

I hate women who rain on other women's parade.
Aunty, did u read and comprehend at all?? Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Medunah: 3:57pm On May 22, 2017
omowumeee:

call here doesn't mean phone call..
how will he phone call when she was already at his place?
It's just like being called from your room to the living room,
will a phone be used?

it wasn't her house, she applied after she lost her job, and the house..

Pls Nigerians, try and read.. Y'all are posting your feelings based on the topic alone and only read first sentence of first paragraph, last sentence of last paragraph and conclude with just your emotions towards the topic! try get your facts right before posting comments

Are u minding those 2??
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Patrique90(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?

He slapped her through phone or did the lady miss out some details?

I think this guy invented the first e-slap technology.
I guess you didnt read the part where she said she took a taxi from the airport to his house. Called is not only used for phone call

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by bukiboy(m): 4:37pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:
I don't believe this woman one bit. She is a woman scorned, and her story doesn't sit well with me.
1. The guy according to her story was the cause of her miscarriage, she implied that he beat her until she passed out yet she says she had internal injuries to her arm! Wtf! She should have internal injury to her womb or the body not her damn arm.
2. Why didn't she have the man arrested if he caused her miscarriage through violence?
3. She claims the guy cheated on her but she was dating him in 2014 while his new relationship started the end of last year (July 2016) so how did he cheat on her?

She had an abortion when she knew he wouldn't stay for the sake of the baby. If she was a better woman she wouldn't humiliate herself by sharing her story when nobody asked her. She is an absolutely shameful hater.

thanks, but i will like to add more.
she talk say the guy dey cheat, wetin we go call her wey dey open legs for without marriage. People just want two minutes fame. so the Shola no get family or friends for Lagos as he dey leave with her. Make she for find another man. Maybe she be one night stand for the Shola sef.

if she be beta option, Shola no go leave her.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by blackpanther25(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2017
Two important lessons from this story.

1.Dont put your private affairs on social media

2. Always come forward about your past/secrets because it just always seems to come out one way or the other .

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tifany89(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2017
Dimples182:

Thank you very much bro smiley
Bro? Someone help me upload dat pics of tolotolo looking with one eye grin
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by lobell: 5:50pm On May 22, 2017
omowumeee:

call here doesn't mean phone call..
how will he phone call when she was already at his place?
It's just like being called from your room to the living room,
will a phone be used?

it wasn't her house, she applied after she lost her job, and the house..

Pls Nigerians, try and read.. Y'all are posting your feelings based on the topic alone and only read first sentence of first paragraph, last sentence of last paragraph and conclude with just your emotions towards the topic! try get your facts right before posting comments

Nigerian youths are very dull. I stopped taking any of them serious when they bathed with salt water to ward off ebola. Too many mumus who can't even speak or write proper English. Yet all the tools they need to better develop themselves is available on their fingertips, literally.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by diamondzs(f): 7:53pm On May 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
A lot of people commenting missed a vital part of this story where the obvious lie is hidden.

How did it happen?
You obviously didn't read properly, try again

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by luminouz(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2017
Nma27:
The guy is a proper bitchh... His wife should not allow him smell 2kobo of her money o... Many ungrateful devourers going about seeking ladies to devour... Too bad my brothers from the west carry am for head like certificate... Lol

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
luminouz:

#Yawns#....... odikwa so dry biko
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by AreaFada2: 12:27am On May 23, 2017
I said yesterday that the romance story is not all that.

Now more stories are coming up.
Time was when people enjoyed their lives quietly.

Now they broadcast on SM. shocked

And SM has a life of its own. grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by alolimet: 6:50am On May 23, 2017
[quote author=JORDAN202 post=56760914]THE ONLY MISTAKE THIS SHOLA BOY MADE WAS TO BE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO HAVE MET THIS TERRORIST.

SOME WOMEN FEEL THAT THEY MUST OWN A MAN AS SOON AS THEY GIVE HIM MONEY.

Exactly the way men think they own a woman because of a plate of pepper soup. Only a shameless guy collects money from a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 6:54am On May 23, 2017
Dimples182:

kiss
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by tobaseye: 8:03am On May 24, 2017
MarieSucre:

Wrong question.

Right Question - Why do guys like lying and doing fake things?

Because women like fake things and it moves market wella. Women don't listen to the truth because it is not attractive.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by MarieSucre(f): 3:06pm On May 24, 2017
tobaseye:

Because women like fake things and it moves market wella. Women don't listen to the truth because it is not attractive.

Give me one example of women not liking the truth?
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Wysiwyg: 10:42am On May 26, 2017
Kondomatic:

How did it happen?

Please stop quoting Kondomatic. He has apologised a couple of times over the semantics in his post I practically lost count.

Kondomatic, this should be a lesson for you too. Comprehend before you accuse.

MarieSucre:

Wrong question.

Right Question - Why do guys like lying and doing fake things?

The answer lies in the post you quoted already. "Women like lies..."
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by MarieSucre(f): 11:29am On May 26, 2017
Wysiwyg:

Please stop quoting Kondomatic. He has apologised a couple of times over the semantics in his post I practically lost count.

Kondomatic, this should be a lesson for you too. Comprehend before you accuse.

The answer lies in the post you quoted already. "Women like lies..."

No offence but how is that an answer. That's is an ASSERTION. And I asked him to back it with facts simple.

If I say MEN ARE DOGS. Is that an answer or just MY ASSERTION.
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Wysiwyg: 6:53pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

No offence but how is that an answer. That's is an ASSERTION. And I asked him to back it with facts simple.

If I say MEN ARE DOGS. Is that an answer or just MY ASSERTION.

No offence taken at all dear. I'm not disputing his answer or challenging your question. I just feel you are the one who asked the wrong question.

He mentioned women like lies. You asked him why men lie. It's right there...men lie because women like it.

You could have asked why he is of the opinion women like lies.

It's just like your statement "MEN ARE DOGS". I wouldn't ask you "WHY DO MEN SLEEP AROUND?". Because you already answered. I'd rather ask you to prove it.

Anyways, inreality...women don't like lies...in fact...no one does...but most women wouldn't accept most guys for who he is...and therefore...most guys have no choice but to lie their way through to the woman's heart. Put a guy to a woman: he walks up to her and tells her how he's hoping he'd land a job with a microfinance bank so he could earn an honest living...she'd be reluctant to date him. Rewind the scene and the same guy comes to talk about how he shipped in 6 cars from the US and can't wait to give her one when in reality he has never touched a car key or his income is illicit...she'd immediately board the lie-wagon.

It's sad dear, but it's the simple truth. I simply just tell my nephews to work hard and smart...so they need not lie to win any lady. Your money, if legal...Will always do the magic.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by MarieSucre(f): 8:29pm On May 26, 2017
Wysiwyg:

No offence taken at all dear. I'm not disputing his answer or challenging your question. I just feel you are the one who asked the wrong question.

He mentioned women like lies. You asked him why men lie. It's right there...men lie because women like it.

You could have asked why he is of the opinion women like lies.

It's just like your statement "MEN ARE DOGS". I wouldn't ask you "WHY DO MEN SLEEP AROUND?". Because you already answered. I'd rather ask you to prove it.

Anyways, inreality...women don't like lies...in fact...no one does...but most women wouldn't accept most guys for who he is...and therefore...most guys have no choice but to lie their way through to the woman's heart. Put a guy to a woman: he walks up to her and tells her how he's hoping he'd land a job with a microfinance bank so he could earn an honest living...she'd be reluctant to date him. Rewind the scene and the same guy comes to talk about how he shipped in 6 cars from the US and can't wait to give her one when in reality he has never touched a car key or his income is illicit...she'd immediately board the lie-wagon.

It's sad dear, but it's the simple truth. I simply just tell my nephews to work hard and smart...so they need not lie to win any lady. Your money, if legal...Will always do the magic.

Cheers!

Thank you for the civil reply. I understand where you're coming from.
This is where you get it wrong. Women DO NOT LIKE LIES. Nobody likes lies. The most you can say is Women like "beta thing". EVERYBODY likes "beta thing".
Why do I say so?

She rejects a man because he is not as rich as she thinks. Then you lie to her, and she accepts.
She is accepting him not because he is liar(she doesn't know this yet), but because of the supposed TRUTH which she thinks he is telling.
Now answer this question.

When she finds out that he lied, do you think she will still stay with him?

Example: You and your friends are here in naija hustling, then one day your friend tells you that he has a job for you in Dubai, to be a waiter at an African Kitchen there and it pays enough to cover your expenses and afterall "guy pesin no go come did for dis country, after there man fit enter Europe sef". Then you follow him to Dubai, after staying with him for one week, he tells you that it's really drug business you're here to do.

Does it mean YOU like people lying to you?
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Wysiwyg: 9:12pm On May 26, 2017
MarieSucre:

Thank you for the civil reply. I understand where you're coming from.
This is where you get it wrong. Women DO NOT LIKE LIES. Nobody likes lies. The most you can say is Women like "beta thing". EVERYBODY likes "beta thing".
Why do I say so?

She rejects a man because he is not as rich as she thinks. Then you lie to her, and she accepts.
She is accepting him not because he is liar(she doesn't know this yet), but because of the supposed TRUTH which she thinks he is telling.
Now answer this question.

When she finds out that he lied, do you think she will still stay with him?

Example: You and your friends are here in naija hustling, then one day your friend tells you that he has a job for you in Dubai, to be a waiter at an African Kitchen there and it pays enough to cover your expenses and afterall "guy pesin no go come did for dis country, after there man fit enter Europe sef". Then you follow him to Dubai, after staying with him for one week, he tells you that it's really drug business you're here to do.

Does it mean YOU like people lying to you?

Can't stop laughing at the emboldened.

We are on the same page ma. Usually, the dude walking up to the lady to lie wasn't hoping she'd keep him after all...men lie to women not with the motive of keeping her...but the motive of getting what they (the men) want.

I walk up to you. I lie my way through to your heart...just to be able to taste the forbidden fruit...then two things might occur:

1. Assume I am the chop and clean mouth type and will start avoiding the lady after roger-ing her from Lagos to Calabar. Finally, we break up and she never even get to discover everything was a farce. The car wasn't mine but my Uncle's. The apartment belongs to my aunt in the UK...she will never find out. I move on to the next victim with a figure 8...wash...rinse...repeat.

2. Now the heartless guys...that would have taken all the lady's dignity, allowed her to invest so much in the relationship...even propose to her and marry her...such that by the time she realises the guy is a phony...the damage is done. And one thing I have noticed about women...they find it hard to cut their losses. They'd rather try to save the relationship...than face the shame of not listening to the voice of the gods...(her friends or folks of course)

Guys know that and that's why guys will be guys...unfortunately...nothing can be done about it.

Regarding your analogy...see how it buttresses my point. I do not like being lied to...but the only way he could get me to the UAE to do drugs is to lie to me.

If he didn't lie, I wouldn't go with him. If the guy didn't lie to the woman...she won't date him. We are very much on the same page. The man will lie that he's a "better thing"...and as women like beta thing...she go like am.

Women have what they want to hear...only few men are out there who work smart enough to be able to tell women those things just because they achieved it in reality. Ladies expect young men these days to have what old men of 60 years have. Yes, some hard+smart working men of 30 have it...but they are the few ones. The remaining majority will have to lie their way through to be loved.

For me...still observing this Uber love. wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by acevic: 11:27pm On May 26, 2017
Dimples182:

Great observations grin
I think she put the man through hell and he married the first sane woman he came across. She broke into his house, wanted to kill herself. She is the psycho ex girlfriend every man fears, the bunny boiler,
She is an evil woman and a shi liar

Nah. I disagree. I'm a young man and I can tell you that there are some crazy dudes out there that are just after your bread. Once there's non more bread....love disappears.

I was friends with couple of guys like that in the uni back in the day. They go after you once it's clear to them that you are loaded.

Now I don't think she's a liar. I pray you don't go through what some ladies govthtough with some men. Oh yes, its possible for ladies to be physically abused and still feel helpless and confused about how to handle it.

A friend of mine was dating a cool with fat accounts back then in school. She was in pre degree. He was on 300l. She loved him but he was after her money. She would cook for him, buy Jim clothes,shoes,put money in his account. But when she eventually failed, the guys attituded changed towards her...babes was still in love until her eyes opened and she went all crazy on him....

If truly the guy is guilty of these things as described by the lady then he deserves no good lady until apologizes and repent of his evil and golddigging ways. Same goes to the lady...

But I believe this lady as she called out names.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 14, 2017
Wondering if the new wife is still happy with Shola? grin
Re: Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations by Konquest: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
peacettw:
See earlier story here https://www.nairaland.com/3812912/nigerian-lady-married-uber-driver

We all know the story of the Nigerian Lady that married the love of her life, an Uber Driver...Well, it turns out the man might not be all what he seems afterall.

The Uber driver had an ex that he was two timing on when he was dating his present wife. Allegedly, he dumped the ex when she lost her job and couldn't take care of his needs anymore leading him to move on to the bigger fish, his current wife.

Aggrieved ex is spilling the 'well-cooked beans' on social media.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/05/nigerian-woman-tells-sweet-story-of-how.html?m=

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Why Do Very Beautiful Girls Make This Mistake??? / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.