Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,697 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience (1675 Views)

"I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It / 10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by legendsilver(m): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2017
I am seriously not understanding how guys and girls double date these days because of the latest unfaithfulness hovering round the world today. Even married couples are not left out not to talk of the young adults.

You wanna know why these kids of today grow really big and tall? Well, its because they eat everything from cooked food to all manner of bottom food.

And can even eat from different species.
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by 7footre(m): 6:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Lemmi coman read lies very interesting stories

Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Umuchima69: 6:58am On Aug 10, 2017
. ...........
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Its not my thing, I'm so engrossed in how I use my productive time, I don't have that time to date two people.

When you love a person and you find out you are loving another, leave the first person cos you don't love the person no more.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by thickminaj(f): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2017
grin I won't call mine double dating... I had moved on my ex still felt we were dating...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
Its not my thing, I'm so engrossed in how I use my productive time, I don't have that time to date two people.

When you love a person and you find out you are loving another, leave the first person cos you don't love the person no more.
That's a very difficult decision to make.
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by alfred007(m): 7:22am On Aug 10, 2017
I don't know how many girl friends I have, to be honest! I just know that I have people around when I want them.
I can't be serious with any yet
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2017
JasonScolari:
That's a very difficult decision to make.
I dunno about you but I can't love two people at the same time, its either my love for the former has dwindled and the love for the latter is strong.
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2017
thickminaj:
grin I won't call mine double dating... I had moved on my ex still felt we were dating...

Maybe cos he was still getting dividends of his investment in you.

You can't really blame the niqqa
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
I dunno about you but I can't love two people at the same time, its either my love for the former has dwindled and the love for the latter is strong.
Fair enough.
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by legendsilver(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:

Dear, it's really a problem. Imagine my ex that got married recently was angry with me for not gracing her wedding, she now chat me up at every opportunity.

I can't double date with single ladies not to talk of married one
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2017
legendsilver:

Dear, it's really a problem. Imagine my ex that got married recently was angry with me for not gracing her wedding, she now chat me up at every opportunity.

I can't double date with single ladies not to talk of married one
I can't attend an ex wedding, and I won't invite my ex to mine.
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Buharison: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
I can't attend an ex wedding, and I won't invite my ex to mine.
See as you they talk am as if you don ever get boyfriend before undecided
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Blackhawk01: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
I honestly don't know how people do it. One man is enough headache undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by clandestine116: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
pardon me for deviating from the main topic...oun to n dun ni, ni n po loro eni.. wetin dey pain person is many in life..
it's urgent and I am at a crossroad with no choice and I don't see myself begging online for money, I am willing to work for it...
I am 23yrs old, dark in complexion,fresh graduate with no job in sight. I resides in Ibadan. I am in need of a rich sugar mummy, I need to raise between 150k-200k....The embarrassment is too much for me and my family from the microfinance bank,interested can please reach me on clandestine116@gmail.com
please no insult, instead of insulting me, you can atleast give me a job that will pay me that amount in a month, I will gladly do it..
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by makydebbie(f): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Blackhawk01:
I honestly don't know how people do it. One man is enough headache undecided undecided
I tell you. It's stressful to doubledate. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by uzoormah(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2017
ULSHERLAN:

Maybe cos he was still getting dividends of his investment in you.
You can't really blame the niqqa
Lol..bad guy
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by uzoormah(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:
See as you they talk am as if you don ever get boyfriend before undecided
my chest o
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:
So u hv never been in a situation where the two guys in ur life have diff things u desire in a man?
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
You'll know the effect of having multiple gf's during Valentine. Valentine is really the worst day for most male flirts.
Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Luckygurl(f): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2017
Lol!!
I almost got myself into it infact I was already into it.
It took the whole will power in me to set my tracks straight.

Mine is like a long distance thing so when I eventually said yes, it was as if a signal was sent to lots other persons I had always seen as friends to Start asking me out.

Before now, I had always felt it was something people do for selfish reason, its exactly not that.
It creeps in slowly and before you know it you're already neck deep into two timing.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
read a lot of comments here, here's my experience - it starts of as you wanting more or something outside your relationship. sometimes it happens by chance, you gradually start to talk to someone and get close and all. when it gets physical, it's cheating then it becoming dating because majority of the time the girl also has her bf (main Nigga) and both of you still want to be intimate.

legendsilver:
I am seriously not understanding how guys and girls double date these days because of the latest unfaithfulness hovering round the world today. Even married couples are not left out not to talk of the young adults.

You wanna know why these kids of today grow really big and tall? Well, its because they eat everything from cooked food to all manner of bottom food.

And can even eat from different species.

Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by KAYD007(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nesso:

So u hv never been in a situation where the two guys in ur life have diff things u desire in a man?

I live my life and control my emotions in such a way that i'm never found in such situation.

When i'm focus on wooing a particular bae, no other comes into focus.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Double Date? Share Your Experience by titosantana(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
I have tenple date and it was the best experience ever cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lady's 18th Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / This Is So True ( Pics) / Relationships Are Transactional: Love Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.