Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647819 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by simplyme17: 9:22am On May 24, 2017
I will suggest you refresh your bio data page multiple times and if that doesn't work try to resize your passport not more than 150kb.
Iffffffy:
still cant upload passport, what can i do pls?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmysteve(m): 9:24am On May 24, 2017
I don't why some people are experiencing difficulties in filling the form. Just relax and follow the instructions and you are good to go. The application is as easy as ABC.

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nuradeen011(m): 9:27am On May 24, 2017
Emmysteve:
I don't why some people are experiencing difficulties in filling the form. Just relax and follow the instructions and you are good to go. The application is as easy as ABC.
The application is easy indeed but the passport is not ofloading can you please help and suggest an easier way to ofload it
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by aadoiza: 9:27am On May 24, 2017
Oluwainnie:
Hw did u do it oo?? I stil can't log in via system o, and my phone can't upload passport
First, chrome browser is a must on your phone. Then try and resize your passport to 30+kb, I assure you it will be uploaded.

I haven't tried on my laptop, but I believe the same procedure should work.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nuradeen011(m): 9:30am On May 24, 2017
patinno8:
I have startd my application, but when i got to the O level menu, the error message was 'your 2nd sitting have the same one or two subjects' please, if u have experienced that, share your way out
same here my secobd sitting only provide space for 2 subjects english and maths
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Splasshhh(f): 9:30am On May 24, 2017
Please, what should one do after filling the guarantor form and having the application form too?

Is it for our own keeps?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by aadoiza: 9:33am On May 24, 2017
nuradeen011:

The application is easy indeed but the passport is not ofloading can you please help and suggest an easier way to ofload it
Resize your passport to 30+kb, or better still take a low resolution pic with your phone front camera.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Toshiba49ja(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2017
Thank God.
APPLICATION LOCKED.
ND FORMS PRINTED!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmysteve(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2017
nuradeen011:

Ensure your passport is less than 150kb and use Chrome browser.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kratoss(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2017
Splasshhh:
Please, what should one do after filling the guarantor form and having the application form too?

Is it for our own keeps?

Its for those who are called for screening that is when they will need those... You dont have to go rushing to sign it...

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2017
I feel they're trying to pay less attention for 2 sittings O'level but more concerned abt having at least maths and english in one sitting.Cos when I tried filling the subjects from the various sitting it wasn't saving and the subjects were not complete. But when I choose 1sitting,it showed maths and English, and thankfully,I credited the two In one sitting then it saved and took me to the next part. I HV successful registered and printed all the forms.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 10:02am On May 24, 2017
merit1988:
I feel they're trying to pay less attention for 2 sittings O'level but more concerned abt having at least maths and english in one sitting.Cos when I tried filling the subjects from the various sitting it wasn't saving and the subjects were not complete. But when I choose 1sitting,it showed maths and English, and thankfully,I credited the two In one sitting then it saved and took me to the next part. I HV successful registered and printed all the forms.
I've been thinking of that too....thanks for the information, I will do the same

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by funimages: 10:08am On May 24, 2017
Emmahunk:

THIS IN IT'S ENTIRETY LOOKS LIKE THE ORIGINAL SCAM BECAUSE THE NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE WEBSITE LIKE ALL OTHER FEDERAL AGENCIES ENDS WITH gov.ng AND NOT ORG.NG.
BESIDES, IF NIS IS RECRUITING, IT'S PUBLICATION IS NEVER LIMITED TO ONLINE PUBLICITY ONLY.
THIRDLY, THERE ARE THOSE WHO SHOULD KNOW .
OP PLEASE VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF YOUR INFORMATION TO AVOID LEADING INNOCENT JOB SEEKERS ASTRAY EXCEPT IF YOU ARE TAKING FULL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SOURCE OF THIS INFORMATION .
BE GUIDED.
are you sure you are in Nigeria or else where,,, even dummies know immigration is recruiting now
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kaka22(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2017
What is the way forward for those whose courses are not part of the listed ones?

I actually saw my course two days ago. But checking this morning, I couldn't see it again...
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Skydweller(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2017
kaka22:
What is the way forward for those whose courses are not part of the listed ones?

I actually saw my course two days ago. But checking this morning, I couldn't see it again...

others is the answer. pick Others in the list of courses.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ndaife: 10:25am On May 24, 2017
PLEASE I COULDN'T UPLOAD MY PASSPORT ON THE REGISTRATION PORTAL, IT'S NOT SELECTING, PLS CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME HELP ON THIS.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 10:26am On May 24, 2017
Skydweller:

The site is currently unavailable.....please, am I the only one experiencing this?

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kaka22(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2017
Skydweller:

Others is not there.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kaka22(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2017
Ndaife:
PLEASE I COULDN'T UPLOAD MY PASSPORT ON THE REGISTRATION PORTAL, IT'S NOT SELECTING, PLS CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME HELP ON THIS.
Refresh the page and try again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by teawhy85(m): 10:36am On May 24, 2017
ezebrightike:

Nothing there sister. patiently waiting If it will still enter, how many minute did it take before you got yours?

Don't use any other email apart from Gmail..guess u used yahoo mail

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2017
nuradeen011:

use chrome browser and scan your passport don't snap with your phone. That's what I did. I finished me whole application process under 30mins

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 10:41am On May 24, 2017
I applied for the wrong position: Inspector cadre instead of assistant superintendent which is for B.sc holders. Pls what should i do o
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kaka22(m): 10:47am On May 24, 2017
rasazee:
I applied for the wrong position: Inspector cadre instead of assistant superintendent which is for B.sc holders. Pls what should i do o
Re-apply by using a different email address...

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by greggng: 10:52am On May 24, 2017
EMriss:
U will get d job dis time

Amen

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Aloedamz(f): 10:53am On May 24, 2017
kaka22:

Do u have the same issue n is dat the solution... Cos am having the same issue n I don't know wat to do

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by dapaiks: 11:09am On May 24, 2017
kaka22:

IF U REAPPLY U MAY BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED, AS STATED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmahunk(m): 11:12am On May 24, 2017
funimages:
are you sure you are in Nigeria or else where,,, even dummies know immigration is recruiting now

Did you bother to check the date of that post and other subsequent updates I have been giving since the recruitment exercise was officially unveiled?
Besides, you should learn to mind your language when on net
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2017
dapaiks:

IF U REAPPLY U MAY BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED, AS STATED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS.
. How will they know since am using diff email to sign up? Just asking.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2017
kaka22:

is this the best solution?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gosj01(m): 11:18am On May 24, 2017
Done and filled everything less than 15mins. with my phone. The issh now is how to get guarantor in the rank range.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Laureokafor(f): 11:23am On May 24, 2017
pls I studied Health edu bt the list only has human kinetics and Health education. should I select it like dat. Also is NYSC Discharge Number the same as Certificate number?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Callmetejidini(m): 11:34am On May 24, 2017
UEK33:
I registered yesterday but my first name appeared twice...my first name took the place of my middle name. Example: Edet Hassan Hassan instead of Edet Hassan Shola....
plz any advice on what I must do will be highly appreciated.
it will be corrected by itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.