Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647820 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HonOlagrace: 7:19pm On May 23, 2017
Pls.help oooo.... Already verified d link sent to my mail;Just for me to proceed with the reg and its saying invalid username /password (nd it's nt up to 5mins of verification ooo)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oluwainnie(f): 7:23pm On May 23, 2017
Hw did u do it oo?? I stil can't log in via system o, and my phone can't upload passport
aadoiza:

Now I'm in
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oluwainnie(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2017
Pls let me knw hw u go about it i v same issue
HonOlagrace:
Pls.help oooo.... Already verified d link sent to my mail;Just for me to proceed with the reg and its saying invalid username /password (nd it's nt up to 5mins of verification ooo)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nextleve89: 7:37pm On May 23, 2017
pls help.....o same issue
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Spacodinho(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2017
Please house... I'm a BA degree holder in humanities, but in my o level I didn't credit mathematics. Am I eligible to apply as degree holder? Thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lankylucky(m): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
Spacodinho:
Please house... I'm a BA degree holder in humanities, but in my o level I didn't credit mathematics. Am I eligible to apply as degree holder? Thanks

Kai!

Bro I think u need to go back and write your WAEC grin
Spacodinho:

Kai!

Bro I think u need to go back and write your WAEC
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by patinno8: 8:48pm On May 23, 2017
I have startd my application, but when i got to the O level menu, the error message was 'your 2nd sitting have the same one or two subjects' please, if u have experienced that, share your way out
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Iffffffy(f): 8:49pm On May 23, 2017
still cant upload passport, what can i do pls?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ogunleti01: 9:05pm On May 23, 2017
Once again i would like to advice you not to be in a hurry to lock up your information on the portal. this is the mistake ppl are making. You still have more than enough time to make little adjustment to the already saved infomation. like in the case of ur nysc certificate no some are using their call up no. for instance i initially picked 'other' for my course of study because i could not find international relations from d list but was surprised this evening when i checked and saw international relations live and direct frm d list. plz check very well befor u paddlock your data.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 23, 2017
Spacodinho:
A pass in maths is allowed for arts student and also fall as requirement for admission to study Art and humanities courses so no biggie bros.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by piscesgem(m): 10:16pm On May 23, 2017
Iffffffy:
still cant upload passport, what can i do pls?

Try reducing the size of the passport
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by kingsmerit: 10:25pm On May 23, 2017
they asked me where i had worked before or where i am working now and i filled Npower.i hope it wont be used against me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 10:58pm On May 23, 2017
kingsmerit:
they asked me where i had worked before or where i am working now and i filled Npower.i hope it wont be used against me

lol..

A ki nje meji l'Aba alamu..

Over to you my Yoruba brothers
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by columbushenry(m): 11:34pm On May 23, 2017
kingsmerit:
NPower is a volunteering thing and not a paid salary job thats why they give u stipends at each month end, so it can't be used against you

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 2el(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2017
is it the NYSC cert number or NYSC call up number that will be inputted ?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Lagusta(m): 12:21am On May 24, 2017
Okay any other doctor that has applied for this job?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by crownadel23: 1:11am On May 24, 2017
itsmolep:
I have applied already

The thing is going on chrome and uc browser here but no e-mail verification set to me and I can't login without email verification
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:02am On May 24, 2017
patinno8:
I have startd my application, but when i got to the O level menu, the error message was 'your 2nd sitting have the same one or two subjects' please, if u have experienced that, share your way out
change the default subject "Accounting" to any other subject even if you didn't write the exams, just leave the grade blank and it will save your records
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Liadi2(m): 6:02am On May 24, 2017
Have applied and lock mine but my surprise is dat de don't ask me to print anything and pls how do we know if we have applied successfully?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 6:35am On May 24, 2017
I don't know why everything in Nigeria has to do with difficulty, no perfect system, being trying to save my O'level, this is the third day now still unable to, I even tried other gmail accounts same thing, what kind of a wicked nation is this! After all the stress you have to pray to be selected again. I hate Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wicked Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Living by the ocean and dying of thirst. They don't ever get it right. Ordinary Website They Can't Do!

4 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by piscesgem(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2017
Liadi2:
Have applied and lock mine but my surprise is dat de don't ask me to print anything and pls how do we know if we have applied successfully?

Login again...what page u will see will determine if u are through
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UEK33(m): 7:51am On May 24, 2017
I registered yesterday but my first name appeared twice...my first name took the place of my middle name. Example: Edet Hassan Hassan instead of Edet Hassan Shola....
plz any advice on what I must do will be highly appreciated.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by orlahtohbadt(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2017
Godfidence:
I don't know why everything in Nigeria has to do with difficulty, no perfect system, being trying to save my O'level, this is the third day now still unable to, I even tried other gmail accounts same thing, what kind of a wicked nation is this! After all the stress you have to pray to be selected again. I hate Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wicked Nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Living by the ocean and dying of thirst. They don't ever get it right. Ordinary Website They Can't Do!
Calm down, some of you do things wrong and blame it on Nigeria... Some people have finished their registration because they followed instructions. The reason you are having difficulties is that you have to fill 9 subjects for the o'level phase. If you did not do 9 subjects, put random subjects and do not put any grade in front of it, no subject should be repeated e.g accounting should not be repeated even if you are not putting any grade against it... If you failed some subjects and you feel it is irrelevant, just include it with the grade to make 9 subjects and i guarantee you will be allowed to move to the next stage
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by simplyme17: 8:27am On May 24, 2017
I also experience same thing my middle name was replaced with my first name of which reconfirmed all my bio data over three times before locking my data ooo. God over everything.
emidizy:

Exactly what I m here to complain of. It's exactly what happened in my case . Plus my passport which was uploaded successfully didn't show in the confirmation page.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by simplyme17: 8:33am On May 24, 2017
Check your Spam. I got mine immediately but inside my spam box. I think Gmail is more reliable and user friendly
Next2Bezee:
I already registered hours ago, but still haven't gotten the verification mail yet.

Do i just register again with another mail?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by pabu(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2017
UEK33:
I registered yesterday but my first name appeared twice...my first name took the place of my middle name. Example: Edet Hassan Hassan instead of Edet Hassan Shola....
plz any advice on what I must do will be highly appreciated.
go login your dashboard again
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 8:48am On May 24, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
Calm down, some of you do things wrong and blame it on Nigeria... Some people have finished their registration because they followed instructions. The reason you are having difficulties is that you have to fill 9 subjects for the o'level phase. If you did not do 9 subjects, put random subjects and do not put any grade in front of it, no subject should be repeated e.g accounting should not be repeated even if you are not putting any grade against it... If you failed some subjects and you feel it is irrelevant, just include it with the grade to make 9 subjects and i guarantee you will be allowed to move to the next stage
I'm filling for two sittings, and Maths and english can't be edited in both listings.....how do I go about that?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Dmes(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2017
I Am Having Problem With Secondary School Part. Mine Is Two Sitting Both Weac And Neco. Space For First Sittn Is Showing Only Mathematics And English Subject Only. Can't See The Other Subject. While The Second Sittn Is Showing All. I Need The First Sittn Space Mst...Pls Someone Should Me On What Way To Go.Many Tnx.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Adebola15: 8:58am On May 24, 2017
Liadi2:

Please how did you lock your data have tried locking mine but its not going on the registration page
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by UEK33(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2017
pabu:

go login your dashboard again
kool....it has been corrected.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by giftiy(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
thank you for the information.
my problem is that I am unable to save my
data.
here is the command am getting
"Records can not be saved".
help
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 9:09am On May 24, 2017
Dmes:
I Am Having Problem With Secondary School Part. Mine Is Two Sitting Both Weac And Neco. Space For First Sittn Is Showing Only Mathematics And English Subject Only. Can't See The Other Subject. While The Second Sittn Is Showing All. I Need The First Sittn Space Mst...Pls Someone Should Me On What Way To Go.Many Tnx.
I've been on this for 3days now and it's really giving me headache. Same old shit!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.