Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (647828 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HonOlagrace: 11:53am On May 24, 2017
Heard some people filling Nysc call-up no as certificate no.... They are not the same ooo, your certificate no is what is required.

The costly mistake I made during my First bank recruitment reg. and won't want anyone to make....
Your certificate no includes the alphabet before the digits and not d digits alone(e. g A00218****)
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by HonOlagrace: 11:55am On May 24, 2017
Pls.ve been trying to proceed with my reg since yesterday after I verified my mail bt its saying invalid username and /or password... Pls.help ooo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by lonelyisland(m): 12:08pm On May 24, 2017
HonOlagrace:
Pls.ve been trying to proceed with my reg since yesterday after I verified my mail bt its saying invalid username and /or password... Pls.help ooo
same thing with me ooo... Right now the site is currently offline
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ajeleseujn(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2017
Did mine smoothly this morning.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by marvdon200(m): 12:48pm On May 24, 2017
Godfidence:
I'm filling for two sittings, and Maths and english can't be edited in both listings.....how do I go about that?
step 1.fill in the name of the school that the result is okay 2.fill in the English and maths of the 1st sitting which is the 1st waec that maybe you got English f9 or maths f9 that is not ok3. then 2nd sitting you fill all the subjects you wrote during the 2nd waec u wrote that bears the school name in step one which the result is very good,I repeat fill in the English and maths that wasn't good in your 1st sitting then you are good to go
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gheritage(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2017
were u able to upload your passport photograph?
ajeleseujn:
Did mine smoothly this morning.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by benjaminiyke(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2017
i filled in the referee boxes when I registered but the referee form that was printed contains some strict orders, like traditional rulers, VC,local government chairman etc. Must the referee i filled during registration be same as the ones that will fill the for?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hardeyswaggz: 2:12pm On May 24, 2017
hello ...

can someone pls tell me what is next after i lock my data? i kept clicking lock my data but nothing is coming up.

thanks
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by anyamt50(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2017
after successfully submitting my application,i noticed that my passport wasnt uploaded. i wonder why they will design a website and not make room for editing.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided well i have submitted sha.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by anyamt50(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2017
hardeyswaggz:
hello ...

can someone pls tell me what is next after i lock my data? i kept clicking lock my data but nothing is coming up.

thanks
a mail will be sent to your mail. u are expected to print guarantor form and a slip
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
anyamt50:

a mail will be sent to your mail. u are expected to print guarantor form and a slip
Are you saying the guarantors form to b printed will be sent to my gmail acct?
pls make na respond
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by anyamt50(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2017
MekoCSL6:

Are you saying the guarantors form to b printed will be sent to my gmail acct?
pls make na respond
as soon as you lock. it will be displayed on your dash board. smiley
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Onistephen1(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2017
anyamt50:
after successfully submitting my application,i noticed that my passport wasnt uploaded. i wonder why they will design a website and not make room for editing.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided well i have submitted sha.
I have the same problem. I uploaded my passport only to discover it was not showing on the acknowledgement page after locking the data. pls is it like that for everyone and if not should i leave the application that way or i should reapply again.pls advice

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MekoCSL6: 3:03pm On May 24, 2017
anyamt50:

as soon as you lock. it will be displayed on your dash board. smiley
I dont have a printer at home, pls can the gurantors form and slip be sent to my email so that i make the printing outside.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by anyamt50(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
Onistephen1:

I have the same problem. I uploaded my passport only to discover it was not showing on the acknowledgement page after locking the data. pls is it like that for everyone and if not should i leave the application that way or i should reapply again.pls advice
i think its better to re-apply with another mail.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2017
Onistephen1:

Really don't think reapplying is an option, had the same issue but I believe when the time is right for the test, they should send a mail to affected candidates to that effect asking them to re-upload their passport, am sure hundreds or thousands will be affected not just few. Remember, they clearly stated it multiple applications will lead to disqualification, if you use another mail, it's still the same details which I believe they will eventually detect, have been a victim of such mistake once and can't be again. But the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 4:07pm On May 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have helped more than 10 people applied for the this job including nairalanders since Monday. I can help you out, all I need from you is your email, scanned passport, school results, nysc certificate number E.g A02337... (write and send it not necessarily scan it), DOB, school you went to from primary to higher institutions and other details required.

You must specify wish position you want to apply for; Superintendent cadre for first degree/BSC, Inspectorate cadre for HND, Assistant Inspector Cadre for ND/NCE and Assistant Cadre for O'level Holders.

Pls read position well before you apply.

After am through, you will receive confirmation from your email and I will send the soft copy of the photo card and guarantor form to you to printout. If you are satisfied with my job, then you can pay me anything that you wish or that come from your mind, not by force though.

I just want to help people before the site becomes overcrowded.

This is the email fabunmi.emmanuel@gmail.com
you can also whatsapp me on 08029359634.

For those that are almost through with the applications and have issues or want to ask questions, you can drop your questions here and I will attend to it. Thank you.

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by adeadex2006(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2017
fabem:
Hi guys, I have helped more than 10 people applied for the this job including nairalanders since Monday. I can help you out, all I need from you is your email, scanned passport, school results, nysc certificate number E.g A02337... (write and send it not necessarily scan it), DOB, school you went to from primary to higher institutions and other details required.

You must specify wish position you want to apply for; Superintendent cadre for first degree/BSC, Inspectorate cadre for HND, Assistant Inspector Cadre for ND/NCE and Assistant Cadre for O'level Holders.

After am through, you will receive confirmation from your email and I will send the soft copy of the photo card and guarantor form to you to printout. If you are satisfied with my job, then you can pay me anything that you wish or that come from your mind, not by force though.

For those that are almost through with the applications and have issues or want to ask questions, you can drop your questions here and I will attend to it. Thank you.

What if the the course read is not in the options what am I to choose?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 4:14pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=fabem post=56835998]Hi guys, I have helped more than 10 people applied for the this job including nairalanders since Monday. I can help you out, all I need from you is your email, scanned passport, school results, nysc certificate number E.g A02337... (write and send it not necessarily scan it), DOB, school you went to from primary to higher institutions and other details required.

Courtesy: Instinct Computer Consult[/quote. What can someone who applied for the wrong position do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by GLLady: 4:26pm On May 24, 2017
at this point of the registration processs it says records cant be saved, what can the problem be?
Toshiba49ja:
Thank God.
APPLICATION LOCKED.
ND FORMS PRINTED!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by GLLady: 4:31pm On May 24, 2017
at this point of the registration processs it says records cant be saved, what can the problem be?

Toshiba49ja:
Thank God.
APPLICATION LOCKED.
ND FORMS PRINTED!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by gebulinks: 4:44pm On May 24, 2017
GLLady:

same issues here o.. can someone please help?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by fabem(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2017
adeadex2006:

What if the the course read is not in the options what am I to choose?

You can proceed to other stages but don't lock record yet. Leave it for some hours and reload the course again. They are still loading some courses and schools for now.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by GLLady: 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
ok thanks.

though i have been doing that since morning n no show till now.
will check again tmrw
all d best peeps
fabem:

You can proceed to other stages but don't lock record yet. Leave it for some hours and reload the course again. They are still loading some courses and schools for now.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by hearkenwunmi: 4:57pm On May 24, 2017
i used my callup number instead of certificate number what do i do

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Ayobami0411: 4:58pm On May 24, 2017
Hello peeps, try and reprint your confirmation slip for those having their name repeated twice, it has been rectify.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by JGreg(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
After battling with the O level section finally it was saved but trying to lock my data its saying "no records to be saved"

Who is experiencing this please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Godfidence: 5:09pm On May 24, 2017
JGreg:
After battling with the O level section finally it was saved but trying to lock my data its saying "no records to be saved"

Who is experiencing this please
same here....don't know what to do.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 24, 2017
Please is the confirmation slip supposed to have my passport on it??
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nuradeen011(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2017
queenjuli:
use chrome browser and scan your passport don't snap with your phone. That's what I did. I finished me whole application process under 30mins
thanks Queen

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by StillDeoye(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2017
fabem:

Boss, wat can u say about 'no record saved' issue? been getting this message wen I click on 'lock data'.

Any solution to help?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by penitential(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2017
Trying to fill my O'level results, and it is just bringing only English and Mathematics for the subjects for first sitting. After filling it, all i keep getting is "record not saved". please is it that the site is congested or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.