Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648222 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by skeelz(m): 7:28am On May 27, 2017
Olowozain:

Starting from inspector doesnt mean you wont rise to supritendant level,it just means your route is longer and you might retire at a junior supritendant level... While those starting on supritendant level has a shorter route to the top..

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by destiro(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2017
I have been trying to lock my data for 2 days now all to no avail. I have used almost all the browsers I have but 'Record cannot be saved' is what I get repeatedly. pls, any suggestion will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by shinene224: 7:49am On May 27, 2017
unable to continue with my registration because the verification of the not been sent to my mailbox. pls. what shld I do oo
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stainlessgerard(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2017
G
shinene224:
unable to continue with my registration because the verification of the not been sent to my mailbox. pls. what shld I do oo
.....PLS USE A Gmail account to register..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stainlessgerard(m): 8:03am On May 27, 2017
destiro:
I have been trying to lock my data for 2 days now all to no avail. I have used almost all the browsers I have but 'Record cannot be saved' is what I get repeatedly. pls, any suggestion will be appreciated.
.....check ur information if they re perfectly completed
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stainlessgerard(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2017
Gnostic:

Pls u have any idea what i should do: i just locked my info without uploading the passport?
...bros, y would u lock witout pics?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emanodimo(m): 8:06am On May 27, 2017
First, everyone hope it is real.
Second, the site isn't working fine.

Try to use gmail account to register, using yahoo will give u late response.

Used Google Chrome, sure u may experience thesame difficulties.

For ur passport, check the size, log out, then log in.

For two results, record not save- the site first result record Math and English above the Second result.

This is what I did.

I change it back to 1 Result - Enter the School name and appropriate dates as I did earlier on the site.. At that moment the second result option isnt there. I click on saved, took me to the next page, saved the next page, then go back to the secondary school tab direct.

Change it to 2 result, fill the name of school, appropriate date (N.B: if it refuse to save use the same date u used for the first result), enter ur subject details, then saved.... Record saved successfully should show....

N. B: Mind you I don't go back to check because my records are okay except the two results issue.... Lock my details....

Then complete your registration to the end.

The next view on my screen is my CONFIRMATION AND GUARANTOR PAGE. Open.. saved for printout.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by joefills1(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2017
please somebody should attend to me, am still finding it difficult to fill my o'level second sitting, it keeps telling me, 'one or more subject grade is the same with the first sitting' help please
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by sugarcoatted(f): 8:17am On May 27, 2017
Bigii:
As at when i applied, my course wasn't on the list which makes me to choose "OTHERS'', going through the list of courses now i discovered my course has been included. Hope it wont affect me in anyway.
I have same issue and i'm really worried
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by joefills1(m): 8:19am On May 27, 2017
Emanodimo:
First, everyone hope it is real.
Second, the site isn't working fine.

Try to use gmail account to register, using yahoo will give u late response.

Used Google Chrome, sure u may experience thesame difficulties.

For ur passport, check the size, log out, then log in.

For two results, record not save- the site first result record Math and English above the Second result.

This is what I did.

I change it back to 1 Result - Enter the School name and appropriate dates as I did earlier on the site.. At that moment the second result option isnt there. I click on saved, took me to the next page, saved the next page, then go back to the secondary school tab direct.

Change it to 2 result, fill the name of school, appropriate date (N.B: if it refuse to save use the same date u used for the first result), enter ur subject details, then saved.... Record saved successfully should show....

N. B: Mind you I don't go back to check because my records are okay except the two results issue.... Lock my details....

Then complete your registration to the end.

The next view on my screen is my CONFIRMATION AND GUARANTOR PAGE. Open.. saved for printout.
noted sir, on the o'level problem, let me try again.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by destiro(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2017
stainlessgerard:
Thanks for your concern, but the only part I didn't fill is d working experience tab. Could dat be d problem?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Teawhy2011: 8:26am On May 27, 2017
stainlessgerard:

Same wt me here too! Since Tuesday,it keeps telling me 'record cannot be saved anytime I click on 'lock data' pls help !
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Teawhy2011: 8:29am On May 27, 2017
destiro:

Same wt me here too! Since Tuesday,any time I click on 'lock data' it keeps telling me 'record cannot be saved'
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 8:40am On May 27, 2017
Olowozain:

One email account for one unique application number.
I hope this help
Tnks Man.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by joefills1(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2017
please i need helpooooooooo. this keeps coming up "One or more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same" as i try to fill my second sitting in my o'level
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 8:43am On May 27, 2017
ezebrightike:
For those who r planning to re-apply, if u most do so then it has to be with another email. if two confirmation letter goes into one mail then that's automatic disqualification.

Nice One! u r actually BRIGHT.
TNKS
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Gnostic(m): 8:47am On May 27, 2017
Bigii:

I used chrome browser and it open for me on the 3rd day of the reg. on the 2nd day of the reg it wasnt opening then i left it till the next day by then they have worked on the site. u can try UCweb browser and see.

Ok. Tnks Man
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by emichaeljm: 8:48am On May 27, 2017
"Record Cannot be Saved" seam to affect only OND, what is the way out?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by malkat: 9:05am On May 27, 2017
for those dat have email notification challenge try checking ur spam folder because dat is where i saw my own
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Esji80(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2017
joefills1:
please i need helpooooooooo. this keeps coming up "One or more of the subjects in your second sitting is the same" as i try to fill my second sitting in my o'level
Make sure u enter atleast 8 subjects includings Ds,Es and F9. Click save
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tilope1991(f): 9:44am On May 27, 2017
Olowozain:

For Bachelor degree, Superintendent Cadre

While,

For HND, Inspectorate Cadre.

They have two types of Cadre in Nigerian Immigration Service.

Only Bachelor degree holders are in Superintendent Cadre, which means you have the opportunity to be promoted until you get to highest ranking but that doesn't directly mean you'll get to the highest ranking.

Inspectorate Cadre have promotions limitations based on either O level, ND, and HND.

I hope this help.
Thank you dear
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by uzokingn(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2017
pls I filled the form with my phone . can lock the data then go to cafe to print? some pls answer me thank u
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by mayoor15(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2017
uzokingn:
pls I filled the form with my phone . can lock the data then go to cafe to print? some pls answer me thank u
Haven't printed self, locked it on phone and uploaded it as PDF file to my drive.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Emmysteve(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2017
uzokingn:
yes
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Olowozain: 11:23am On May 27, 2017
skeelz:

Starting from inspector doesnt mean you wont rise to supritendant level,it just means your route is longer and you might retire at a junior supritendant level... While those starting on supritendant level has a shorter route to the top..

Please what are the routes?

Explain what you mean by shorter and longer routes?

What are the processes to start on with Inspectorate Cadre and retire as a Superintendent Cadre?

What do you mean by junior superintendent cadre ?

Explain in details what is mean by the following:

Inspectorate Cadre

Superintendent Cadre.

Are you aware of the new law of conversion?
if yes please quote it.

Are you aware that part of the new law of conversion is stated on the recruitment portal? If yes please state it.

You sounded you have knowledge on this, please let learn more from you.

Your response will be of help
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Juliuss01: 11:29am On May 27, 2017
Too many worries from people, why all these anxiousness??, you made a mistake and you already condemning your self and disqualifying your self from your mind, as a man thinketh in his heart so he is. Do you know how many mistakes you made while applying for your admission, and now you are a graduate. Even if you fill the form correctly, what's assurance have you to be called up for screening?. The way I see it, the application is to take numbers of applicants and names, just wait and be called for screening, physical screening is where shortlisting starts from, not online, above all, let's just be hopeful, many will still get the job without any application. Opinion though#.

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by tk2(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2017
I applied for Superintendent cadre but my problem is all other details are saved but my Secondary qualifications is refusing to save. the number of sitting too is not loading for the first exam and when I choose one sitting I only see maths and English only. pls I need help what do I do?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by stainlessgerard(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2017
joefills1:
please somebody should attend to me, am still finding it difficult to fill my o'level second sitting, it keeps telling me, 'one or more subject grade is the same with the first sitting' help please
........it means no subject should be repeated twice....like for instance..accounting , accounting...is not allowed...change one of d accounting to anoda subject(pls don't add grade if u dint sit for d exam)..den click on save button
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 27, 2017
Juliuss01:
Too many worries from people, why all these anxiousness??, you made a mistake and you already condemning your self and disqualifying your self from your mind, as a man thinketh in his heart so he is. Do you know how many mistakes you made while applying for your admission, and now you are a graduate. Even if you fill the form correctly, what's assurance have you to be called up for screening?. The way I see it, the application is to take numbers of applicants and names, just wait and be called for screening, physical screening is where shortlisting starts from, not online, above all, let's just be hopeful, many will still get the job without any application. Opinion though#.

I can't agree less...my thoughts too
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 1:29pm On May 27, 2017
Juliuss01:
[quote][/quote] u have said it all bro. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed to be called for screening cos I just learnt that 90% of those that will be called,will come from the north.so why the worry sef?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by piscesgem(m): 1:48pm On May 27, 2017
skeelz:

It's not true...you only have two routes in immigration, fire, civil defence, and prisons, Superintendent and inspectorate, the former can rise to become the head of the organization, while the later will only remain on the inspectorate cadre, though they can rise as high as level 15 but will not be head and for now cant convert to the superintendent cadre...just as this recruitment shows, both BSc and HND are level 8...but BSc automatically enters from Superintendent cadre, while HND starts from inspectorate cadre which have now been enlarged and made a separate route
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by piscesgem(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2017
joefills1:

Check the subject u are imputing, if anyone is same change it, if it's accouts that's showing more than once, change it to any subject even if u didn't offer it, but don't select any grade, it will save

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.