Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648211 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

The camp is

is located

in my bedroom.
dumb skull
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
dumb skull

Are you interested in the job or not

Or else I will close the door of the camp!!!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
yea.maybe ur wahala is list.that is not mine.If u don't know pls keep ur fingers from typing
OK madam Rose! Good luck in finding ur way to the camps in Nigeria undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
You guys are here fighting over slots that has been shared among the politicians..FEDERAL GOVERNMENT job is for people who gat father in the government house.. I can categorically tell you that the reason for the delay is because, this people are still busy compiling names of those sent from their gods father's

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
pls house for those who just passed out where was their camp held .thank u
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
MyMouth:

OK madam Rose! Good luck in finding ur way to the camps in Nigeria undecided
that was my first question in this forum
honestly dOnt know why u and trie patriot are crying over what u don't 've response to.pls grow up.every question has a reason nd I dnt owe u an explanation.if u don't have an answer pls keep ur mouth shut

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
pls where do they use 4 camp.?
imo state, kano state, rivers state
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by andersonho: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Pls guys how true is this job interview from myjoy food industry?

Sequel to ur application in My Joy Food Ind Ltd, we are happy to invite u for an interview tomorrow Wed. 16th August 2017 @GISS Ltd, Almost Opposite Chicken Republic, Ojodu Berger, Lagos at 11am prompt. Kindly come with ur CV and other credentials. HR Dept.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
MyMouth:

Names never commot, u dey ask of road to camp! Na wa o! undecided Everybody with his or her own wahala
lmao � if your own wahala na list, her own na camp location. Free her jor

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anusiemgood:
You guys are here fighting over something that has shared among the politicians..FEDERAL GOVERNMENT job is for people who gat father in the government house.. I can categorically tells you that the reason for the delay is because, this people are busy compiling names of those sent from the gods father's
Allow people to have hope abeg. What you're saying isn't entirely true. I know people who got into INEC, FAAN, DSS and NPF and they didn't have godfathers. People will get lucky. Yes, names will be fixed but people will get lucky

3 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Anusiemgood post=59508046:
You
I am guys are here fighting over something that has shared among the politicians..FEDERAL GOVERNMENT job is for people who gat father in the government house.. I can categorically tells
you
myself that the reason for the delay is because, this people are busy compiling names of those sent from the gods father's
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
pls house for those who just passed out where was their camp held
.thank u

My bedroom
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
Missosinlu:

Allow people to have hope abeg. What you're saying isn't entirely true. I know people who got into INEC, FAAN, DSS and NPF and they didn't have godfathers. People will get lucky favoured. Yes, names will be fixed but people will get lucky favoured

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Missosinlu:
imo state, kano state, rivers state
thank u greatly
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=TRUEPATRIOTLOVE post=59509969][/quote] favored? Lol okay that works too
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Missosinlu: 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
thank u greatly
you're welcome
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
Missosinlu:
lmao � if your own wahala na list, her own na camp location. Free her jor
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by MyMouth(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rosarie:
that was my first question in this forum
honestly dOnt know why u and trie patriot are crying over what u don't 've response to.pls grow up.every question has a reason nd I dnt owe u an explanation.if u don't have an answer pls keep ur mouth shut
Madam, na wa o! Na who bite u this evening na? All this halla jus because u want to know location of camp! Am beginning to suspect ur motive, what are u planning to do at the camps?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 16, 2017
MyMouth:

Madam, na wa o! Na who bite u this evening na? All this halla jus because u want to know location of camp! Am beginning to suspect ur motive, what are u planning to do at the camps?
ogbeni stop trolling her n allow this thread 2 rest, she asked a question n she has bn answered, case closed

10 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by rasazee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
andersonho:
Pls guys how true is this job interview from myjoy food industry?

Sequel to ur application in My Joy Food Ind Ltd, we are happy to invite u for an interview tomorrow Wed. 16th August 2017 @GISS Ltd, Almost Opposite Chicken Republic, Ojodu Berger, Lagos at 11am prompt. Kindly come with ur CV and other credentials. HR Dept.
. Did u apply there. Myjoy Wey I know Na bakery o

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by ultimategos(m): 12:04am On Aug 17, 2017
rasazee:
. Did u apply there
. Myjoy Wey I know Na bakery o

grin
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by omochelsea004(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2017
Rosarie:
pls where do they use 4 camp.?
ASI2 (BSc) Kano, 6 months, AII (ND/NCE) Orlu, Imo state, IA3 (SSCE) Ahoada PH. 3 months

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2017
omochelsea004:
ASI2 (BSc) Kano, 6 months, AII (ND/NCE) Orlu, Imo state, IA3 (SSCE) Ahoada PH. 3 months
are you sure of the durations? I read somewhere that they have reduced ASI 2 to 3months.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Are we suppose to be talking about this here or info how this exercise will be impact-ful to us...here is a responds I got from an officer"
We've not yet been informed about anything to that effect."with this response, seriously I don't know the way forward.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by 247Dior(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2017
omochelsea004:
HND?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rogersmith(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Anusiemgood:
Are we suppose to be talking about this here or info how this exercise will be impact-ful to us...here is a responds I got from an officer"
We've not yet been informed about anything to that effect."with this response, seriously I don't know the way forward.
If you think nis officer knows what goes on in cdfipb board meetings concerning this recruitment apart from the CG or perhaps the DCG on HR you are on a "long thing". The chairman of the cdfipb board and the members knows exactly what there are doing. There is a time table on ground for them to work with . All know is that the list we come out when we lest expect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Rogersmith:

If you think nis officer knows what goes on in cdfipb board meetings concerning this recruitment apart from the CG or perhaps the DCG on HR you are on a "long thing". The chairman of the cdfipb board and the members knows exactly what there are doing. There is a time table on ground for them to work with . All know is that the list we come out when we lest expect.
That is ur own view nah.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rosarie(f): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
k

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Rosarie:
i thought AS12 was 3months.for those asking about list:anybody can tell u today and it will not be released.what God says will be will be.if people want to discuss other things so be it as long as it relates to nis.they choose to see far.even d bible says As far as ur eyes can see.that I will give unto u.this is an open forum
my dear,this is not necessary now. what if after gathering all this knowledge about nis,after which you are not even shortlisted.. of what important will it be for you then?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2017
Joblessness is really a bad thing, they have started their senseless arguments again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.