Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (648087 Views)

Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Recruitment For Entry-levels At Nigerian Immigration Service NIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
Generaloluseye:

I have asked this ? Before too. I think they pay it indifferently based on what I saw in the 2007 version of the compass. Onlr housing allowance is not consolidated
exactly... I think it stated that housing allowance will be paid only to staff whom the government haven't provided accommodation to them..

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
TRUEPATRIOTLOVE:

SHARRAAPP!!!
Problem.

2 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
OrangeDream:
Problem.

Nsogbu
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Shams101: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
The graduation ceremony of the 21st Inspectorate Basic Course took place at the Nigeria Immigration Training School, Umuowa Orlu, Imo State on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.

The event was attended by the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere, who represented Governor Rochas Okorocha; the Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Mohammed Babandede; the Secretary to the Imo State Government (SSG), Sir George Eche; Alhaji Ado Jaffar, a Commissioner at the CIFPB Board, who represented the Minister of Interior.

There were also Maj-Gen. E.E. Bassey (rtd), a Deputy Comptroller of NIS, U. Faruku, Brig-Gen. Akama, Brig-Gen. Ikegwuoha (rtd); Comptrollers of Immigration, the Comptroller of Prison, the Police, the Ezes, high chiefs, traditional rulers and others.

Report a problem.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2017

you are welcome dear
who be dis abeg? It wasn't meant for u OK! Next please....... Abi Is nobody also truepatriotlove nii? I'm lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Rayplanet(m): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
What's ALL these frivolities for?

Some people are bent on making this thread lose it's salt.
Any valuable info please?
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2017
Anusiemgood:
The graduation ceremony of the 21st Inspectorate Basic Course took place at the Nigeria Immigration Training School, Umuowa Orlu, Imo State on Tuesday, August 8, 2017.

The event was attended by the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere, who represented Governor Rochas Okorocha; the Comptroller-General of the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS), Mohammed Babandede; the Secretary to the Imo State Government (SSG), Sir George Eche; Alhaji Ado Jaffar, a Commissioner at the CIFPB Board, who represented the Minister of Interior.

There were also Maj-Gen. E.E. Bassey (rtd), a Deputy Comptroller of NIS, U. Faruku, Brig-Gen. Akama, Brig-Gen. Ikegwuoha (rtd); Comptrollers of Immigration, the Comptroller of Prison, the Police, the Ezes, high chiefs, traditional rulers and others.

Report a problem.
link please..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nkdave: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
Turns out the Brig-Gen Ikegwuoha (rtd) mentioned here is actually our uncle, i.e, parent's immediate elder brother, but whenever ever any of us dares to apply for any uniform job, uncle would claim he knows nobody, as he has since retired and no longer relevant in the circle, simply because we don't stay in the East... Little would he have known that one of us would somehow read up his name on an anonymous forum.. *Smh*. #DaddyMustSeeThis. #GodIsInControl. #LookUpToGodAlone. #WhatWouldBeWouldBe. #ShockedAndDisappointed.

Anusiemgood:

Report a problem.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by GentlemanAyo(m): 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nkdave:
Turns out the Brig-Gen Ikegwuoha (rtd) mentioned here is actually our uncle, i.e, parent's immediate elder brother, but whenever ever any of us dares to apply for any uniform job, uncle would claim he knows nobody, as he has since retired and no longer relevant in the circle, simply because we don't stay in the East... Little would he have known that one of us would somehow read up his name on an anonymous forum.. *Smh*. #DaddyMustSeeThis. #GodIsInControl. #LookUpToGodAlone. #WhatWouldBeWouldBe. #ShockedAndDisappointed.

Busted.... #WhatWouldBeWouldBe

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Who else thinks this 1,112 slots announced is just for formalities... NIS is Gona employ people more than that,.

1 Like

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 20, 2017
BChiron:
Who else thinks this 1,112 slots announced is just for formalities... NIS is Gona employ people more than that,.
i strongly believe you are right.
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Anusiemgood(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2017
agongajoseph:
i strongly believe you are right.
very right bro..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Anusiemgood:

very right bro..
Very Very right bro..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Surulady: 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nkdave:
Turns out the Brig-Gen Ikegwuoha (rtd) mentioned here is actually our uncle, i.e, parent's immediate elder brother, but whenever ever any of us dares to apply for any uniform job, uncle would claim he knows nobody, as he has since retired and no longer relevant in the circle, simply because we don't stay in the East... Little would he have known that one of us would somehow read up his name on an anonymous forum.. *Smh*. #DaddyMustSeeThis. #GodIsInControl. #LookUpToGodAlone. #WhatWouldBeWouldBe. #ShockedAndDisappointe
d.Brother like have u said what would be would be,this made remember my days in school I was struggling to pay my school while brother is sponsoring some people in one university in my state I got to knw thru one of them who is my kid brother's friend and whenever I asked that my brother for money he would tell me he can't pay school fee for anybody.then I took it upon myself to be great, study, learn a trade and now even his wives buys from me to sell cheesy cheesy whenever he sees me he wld jst look and pass Cus he has no hand in my success I walk like I own d whole land in front of him.
Never depend on anyone for success only God as for me o I dont need to know anybody but God.

5 Likes

Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by nuradeen011(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Not verified... I over had him said during the POP of the just concluded NIS training course for the inspectorate.. he said,that very soon another set will be recruited..
that is what they mean by very soon
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2017
Considering this is a paramilitary recruitment... It's taking wey too much time, with little or no news..
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by domzy007(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
BChiron:
Considering this is a paramilitary recruitment... It's taking wey too much time, with little or no news..
I tire oo. And the longer the delay the more they politicize the recruitment process!
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by Oladayopop(m): 6:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
domzy007:

I tire oo. And the longer the delay the more they politicize the recruitment process!

It has to finally tired me
Re: How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 by BChiron: 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
domzy007:

Exactly... It's too bad..

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (158) (Reply)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.