Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR (5901 Views)

Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters / APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by KevinDein: 8:44pm On May 22, 2017
Nairaland is gasping for oxygen
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by LordAdam16: 8:56pm On May 22, 2017
Feraz:
Trust me, I spend most time now on Quora. I'm only pained that much Nigerian politics ain't discussed there.

I wouldn't lie that I miss the NL of old. I really learnt a lot especially when every end of the month, there's always a debate till mods started being affiliated with certain political parties and the tribalism became much.

Seriously, when people say intellectuals are on Twitter, I'm like have these people been to Quora.

Take the answer to the question "Is Pele Overrated" attached as an example.

Can anyone offer that kind of insight with all the information on all of Twitter? Yea, I know the commenter is not a Nigerian, but that's the kind of standard Quorans irrespective of nationality live up to.

Twitter users are great at clap-backs, they are witty, and are doers. Versus the other four options on there, of course one would say more intelligent people are on there. But the ratio of intelligent people hanging out at Quora is miles ahead of any platform. Quorans make Twitter users sound like high school kids.

About discussing Nigerian politics on Twitter, well I don't think that's feasible. Our politics is trash, and I mean no disrespect. Our political parties have no ideologies, so there's very little substance to talk about. I mean you could be talking about FFK in PDP today, but there's no guarantee he wouldn't switch to APC or another party tomorrow. And when he does switch, expect all his arguments prior to his switch to turn on its head.

Compared to politics in most other democracies, that's a disgrace. I'd cut us some slack because our democracy is young, but fact is fact.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Amoto94(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
ephi123:

Interesting. I would be curious to see how that will be implemented. Please tag me when you kick it off.

Did you read this thread below? What are your thoughts about it?

https://www.nairaland.com/3811106/nairalander-declare-interest-jigawa-2019
We are presently on WhatsApp group discussing the way forward

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3797587/nairalanders-parliament-economic-thinktank As for the aspirant what are his records?
What's his blueprint?
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by ephi123(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2017
Amoto94:
We are presently on WhatsApp group discussing the way forward

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3797587/nairalanders-parliament-economic-thinktank As for the aspirant what are his records?
What's his blueprint?

Thanks, will have a look. Interesting concept. We need more of such.

Re: aspirant, he seems really passionate, but yes those are valid questions - his blueprint/ records.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Amoto94(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2017
ephi123:

Thanks, will have a look. Interesting concept. We need more of such.

Re: aspirant, he seems really passionate, but yes those are valid questions - his blueprint/ records.
People shouldn't be entrusted with state affairs just because they're youths or from a particular region without questioning their abilities and capabilities. Look at Macron he wasn't voted by the people of France because of his youthful age but because of his programs.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by ephi123(f): 9:31pm On May 22, 2017
Amoto94:
People shouldn't be entrusted with state affairs just because they're youths or from a particular region without questioning their abilities and capabilities. Look at Macron he wasn't voted by the people of France because of his youthful age but because of his programs.

You are right. Although he seems to understand the issues in the state and sometimes you have to give people a chance to prove themselves. But Nigerians can be hard to trust, they will promise heaven and earth but not live up to it. It's a tricky situation.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 22, 2017
I concur with this poll totally....Nairaland just reeks of illiteracy and childishness, typically depicting our degrading society.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Curlieweed: 10:22pm On May 22, 2017
ephi123:

You are right. Although he seems to understand the issues in the state and sometimes you have to give people a chance to prove themselves. But Nigerians can be hard to trust, they will promise heaven and earth but not live up to it. It's a tricky situation.

It's actually not that hard. You look at the candidates past achievements as well as the credibility of his promises.

If your states average annual budget is 100 Billion and personnel costs take 90 Billion, your promises are limited by those hard numbers.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Ndipe(m): 10:27pm On May 22, 2017
laudate:

Jarus is more of a silent reader, these days. He contributes on a thread like once a year! cheesy I really miss Katsumoto, Terracotta, Dayokanu, Rossike, Toshman, almondjoy, Ndipe, Sienna, K0be, Imani, ThiefOfHearts, DisGuy, Onos, denex, Debosky, Chxta, Sijien, Texazzpete, Jakumo etc. Unfortunately, most of them have deactivated their user IDs. I can't say that I blame them. NL is no longer as interesting as it used to be. We all used to disagree, but it was done quite respectfully. But the mods have not been fair to the veterans, though... undecided There was a time I took a long break of about 4 years from NL, only to come back much later. I'm thinking of doing the same thing again..

I am still here, Laudate, thanks. Not really active these days.

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by DamiBukola: 10:39pm On May 22, 2017
omenkaLives:
I made my first comment before seeing this! They are right on the money with this. Number of illiterates on this forum is just mind bugling.
I believe you, especially people who have sworn to never make use of their brains because of their demigod Buhari and sees nothing wrong in his ineptitude governing way in 21st century

2 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by obailala(m): 10:47pm On May 22, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Yeah, you're right..

Almost all of us are guilty of trolling in a way, no matter how small.. It just depends on the level..
Anyway, let me not say trolling, I rather say we all Jest occasionally, which is not bad..

Some times people can be very provocative and childish, so I have to respond and put them in their place...

But on a lighter note, there are still lots of intelligent discussions and information on Nairaland, it's all about the section...

The worst section in order of stupidity are
Crime, Politics, Romance, sexuality ...
I think the moderators in this above section needs to work harder... And topics of this sections are mostly on the front page

Go to Programming, Travel, Fashion, career, family, health, graphics and video, foods, Agriculture, "Religion", Car talk, Pet.... There are loads of information and intellectual debates going on, very moderate/no insults and trolling..

Why Facebook, Instagram, whatapp has lower percentage of stupidity is just due to the fact those sites don't really have an anonymous nature..

People on Facebook or Instagram that are on Nairaland still exhibit stupidity, it's not about the person or personality (na the same people for Facebook wey dey very cool, dey misyarn and misbehave for Nairaland) , it's about the enabling environment Nairaland gives them. Facebook or Instagram don't tolerate rubbish

Nairaland, Twitter nd blogs gives room to fools to troll successfully and go without notice or revealing their real identity, the site is damn anonymous...

Some topics that trend for some days make me marvel,
A topic like "hey I fuucked my sister so hard, what should I tell my parents" or "I need Toto badly this hot afternoon" will trend from the morning till night grin grin
The mods will not hide and ban such moniker, or probably it generates traffic wink so the turn a blind eye.

Some monikers are renowned for their bigotry, I know over 50 personally, this guys are given free room to carry on their nefarious activities and name checking.

The are rarely banned, if the are banned the open another moniker immediately, some brag how the can open Gmail in 2 minutes just to open another moniker..

Can't Nairaland start banning IP address, many websites do it, like Nigerian IP address are not allowed in some foreign business/commercial websites, that's why Yahoo boys use different tools to bypass that....

But I don't think an average troll on Nairaland will go through the troubles of buying a VPN or any other tool just to create another moniker on Nairaland undecided.

If I copy Oga Seun, he may probably hide my comment....

Make we continue dey manage ourselves.

What's funny is the hypocrisy of some people..
Especially those in the AFONJA vs IPOB crew..
You can't insult call someone or call someone afonja or Igbo or mock a certain tribe and don't expect reprisals, that's the bane of bigotry and tribal wars..

People like omenkaLives or omenka have the guts to talk about Bigotry and tribal wars on Nairaland, we are really in end times grin grin

Someone who is a seasoned tribal warrior, who has fought many deadly wars in his life time..
Will now Come and start complaining grin cheesy grin grin

Or wait, omenkaLives u expect to mock ipob/Igbos and expect them to be smiling undecided, of course the will attack you back naaa undecided undecided n'a so war dey start..

What are you expecting, when you go around all Igbo related threads spurring hatred everywhere, of course the whole scenario will be hated up...

Same goes for Igbos, trolling on Yoruba people.
Or just anybody trolling on anybody..

What I hate most is hypocrisy.. This issue is wholistic, only a shameless hypocrite will Blame only one party
Lol, Absolutely... truth is that the trolling is fun sometimes, but I think it gets boring when taken to the extreme. For example, the Afonja vs ipob thing is now very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by ephi123(f): 10:52pm On May 22, 2017
Curlieweed:

It's actually not that hard. You look at the candidates past achievements as well as the credibility of his promises.

If your states average annual budget is 100 Billion and personnel costs take 90 Billion, your promises are limited by those hard numbers.

You're right. That's a logical way of looking at it.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by laudate: 11:05pm On May 22, 2017
Ndipe:
I am still here, Laudate, thanks. Not really an active these days.

Long time bros, how body? cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by obailala(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Baba collect Orijin for this statement. I have observed that many of the people engaging in tribal wars here are the same scholars on Twitter but because here is annonymous people they unravel the darkest parts of their minds and get rewarded for it via likes etc
cheesy cheesy grin
That's both the amusing and the sad part of it.
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Feraz(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2017
LordAdam16:

Seriously, when people say intellectuals are on Twitter, I'm like have these people been to Quora.

Can anyone offer that kind of insight with all the information on all of Twitter? Yea, I know the commenter is not a Nigerian, but that's the kind of standard Quorans irrespective of nationality live up to.

Twitter users are great at clap-backs, they are witty, and are doers. Versus the other four options on there, of course one would say more intelligent people are on there. But the ratio of intelligent people hanging out at Quora is miles ahead of any platform. Quorans make Twitter users sound like high school kids.

About discussing Nigerian politics on Twitter, well I don't think that's feasible. Our politics is trash, and I mean no disrespect. Our political parties have no ideologies, so there's very little substance to talk about. I mean you could be talking about FFK in PDP today, but there's no guarantee he wouldn't switch to APC or another party tomorrow. And when he does switch, expect all his arguments prior to his switch to turn on its head.

Compared to politics in most other democracies, that's a disgrace. I'd cut us some slack because our democracy is young, but fact is fact.

-Lord
Twitter with its brevity? Nah!!!

Lol! Just "Is Pele an overrated person?" na im bring the long answer so? shocked

I love Quora. grin

I think NL is supposed to be similar to Reddit.

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by ba7man(m): 11:10pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

my yoruba muslim brother.

me you Omenkalives bantudark jetlee and other yoruba muslims.

I'm going to visit Nnamdi Kanu dis one wey everybody dey visit am. maybe he go shook mouth make dem release oba
our bigotry. is on another afonja level

we need to hit our yoruba muslim skulls on the ground 5 more times so allah will make dem release our oba..

These are the kind of posters that make Nairaland one of the sites with members that have the lowest IQ.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by genearts(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2017
Ngokafor:
...90% of posters complaining about 'illiteracy' of posters and low standards on Nairaland on this thread are actually among the degenerates who helped make this forum the joke it is fast becoming.

...Hypocrites.

See who is talking... smh

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Benedict44(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2017
For me what killed this forum is politics. Politicians noticed the site and used it to promote their selfish interest. It reflected in the 2015 elections then after the election, tribalism took over which now brought the issue of afonja vs liapod.... I don't blame seun because he even tried to control it through his new rule in politics section but was not successful.
For those calling for ban in IP address, doing that will not solve anything rather it will lead to another problem.
For me, he needs to tackle the rate of scam in webmaster section and business section. It is those scammers IP address that should be banned although I doubt if it will stop it because naija is too corrupt and that is what we are seeing online.
Most of you people that is commenting can change tomorrow if someone offers you money to promote either his political ambitions online. So the only option is restructuring the country.
How can someone be online 24 hours commenting on almost all post and you think that it is ordinary...
For those comparing past years with present year, it is totally wrong because we discover all forms of corruption everyday in naija. As other countries are busy discovering how to make the world a better place to live in, we are busy discovering how to loot this country without anyone noticing it.
Who even started the issue of tribalism? It is still our so called leaders that we copy from. Even a 5 years old child is being taught how to hate other tribes.
As for those that says that it is because this site is not open forum.... If you open this site like facebook, I bet if this site can last for the next few years. You will hear strange news which even seun cannot manage. The site is still here because you and me can post anything without being noticed. Just imagine someone is been arrested because of his view on a particular topic . There is nothing like freedom of speech in this country.. You can say anything you like but freedom after speech is not guaranteed...
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by laudate: 11:18pm On May 22, 2017
Whatever happened to superstar1, Gbawe, Richyblack, Orikinla, naptu2 and Areonakakanfo? shocked Anyway, here is another viewpoint from an old post made by one of the veterans on NL.

superstar1:
10years ago I was gisting with my cousin in UK and he asked me whether i have registered on the new raving forum in Nigeria, Nairaland. I told him I do not even have any idea that the new Forum exists. I quickly logged on and found one elementary website bearing Nairaland. Not deterred by the perceived elementary outlook of the forum, I registered and was happy to belong to a platform where i can air my view ona ny issue about my country to the world.

I only restricted myself to Sport section, most especially Manchester United thread. I do peep into Politics, culture and tribal sections once in a while, but there was really nothing unusual apart from the usual news we all have access to in the regular media. Culture section was more informative with some NL encyclopedia lecturing on us who we are as Africans and other cultural stuffs. Due respect to AndreUwe and Fulamania.

Fast forward to mid-2008, Politics section started getting hot with waves upon waves of attacks on Yorubas from Igbos who were spewing their remixed version and make-me-happy tales by moonlight of their Fathers and Uncles false heroics. Major cuplrits were Deridegull, Chino, Oneast or Chinology. Most guys ignored them except Dayokanu that made it a point of duty to decimate all their claims, with Katsumoto delivering irrefutable facts to nullify all animosities against the Yorubas. The hours upon hours of lectures and counter ectures from Katsumoto and Deridegull or Duru1 were very informative. By early 2010, subtle warnings were being sent to Seun to curb tribalism in Politics section, he did not see it as anything serious. By mid-2010, other yorubas felt enough is enough of these shenanigans coming from igbos. The likes of OPCNairaland, MayorofLagos, jakumo, IlekeHD, Gbawe, Aareonakakanfo, Shymexx,led the full scale attack, with Desola being the only female, always hitting the mark in a very subtle but effective way.

This culminated in the myth bursting season, monicker expose season, the season of truce with rendezvous at Beerhugz Ikeja. Ngozievergreen will never forget NL. Those were very brutal days in Politics section of NL. 2015 election brought out the good, the bad and the ugly of NL. It was a propaganda and campaign ground for the major political parties. That was the season of PPP -Pay Per Post. Post election ushered in the cry for bia.fra season. Seun responded to this cry in a manner that has never been seen before on NL. I am not sure DSS did not threaten him on that particular issue.

Due to the clamp down on secession cries, some threatened to migrate out of NL and never to come back. They left, they were not missed and voila, they are back. Some even created parallel fora that never had the pull effect of NL and such fora died a natural death.

We are presently in the season of indiscriminate bans. Just came back from a lengthy ban and i cannot even guarantee not being banned before end of today. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. We have seen it all on NL.

The diversity of opinion and the scintillating presentations of some are what make NL thick and addictive. It will be the highest hypocrisy if I fail to mention that tribalism and ethic jabs are also part of the fun of NL, that you might not really get elsewhere, except on Vanguard online and probably Facebook. In the midst of the jabs, we learn one or two things. Atimes some jabs make you to read up on such jabs and you will come back to give a merciless counterjabs. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Veterans will understand what i am talking about.

Government agencies, political parties, security agencies and even print media now know that anyone that ignores NL is doing so at his or own peril. This is a classical example of online forum that has given power to the youths and masses. Here, we can report any agency or personnel of government or corporation or individuals that misbehaves in real time without any fear of harassment, which was prevalent in the days of the likes of Fela and Gani Fawehinmi.

By and large, I have learnt a lot from NL in the last 10years. While growing up, I was never interested in who were our forefathers as Africans, who we were as a people, the events that led to the amalgamation of North and South, the civil war, Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello or Oduduwa. The contributions of all from every nook and cranny of Nigeria challenged me to read up, to separate the truth from fallacy. I had to read virtually every book or write up ever written on Nigerian Civil War, Pre and post-independence era, the days of the Evil Genius Maradona, the dark days of Abacha and the emergence of the 4th republic democracy in Nigeria. I also picked interest in the top 5-7 ethnicities in Nigeria and I had to read up on their histories too.

Seun thanks for creating this forum. It has been an avenue for youths to air their opinion freely, demand better governance and forge a better country for ourselves. Even the ethnic jabs is forcing all parties to have mutual respect for ourselves despite all the animosities and probably collaborate to achieve an objective of a better country.

I am specially hailing Katsumoto, Dayokanu, Desola, Chino, Abagworo, Shymexx, Duru1, Dede1 AndreUwe, Fulanmania, Aresa, OrlandoOwoh, Ijakumo, Modath, Soundking, Sunnybobo, Anonimi, StBlack, StOla, arewafederation, AareOnakakanfo, cheruv, debosky, PenSniper, eggheaders, oduastates, Ngwakwe, EzeNri, dearpreye, dozzybaba (mad-dest boy on NL), VICTORCIZA, OPCNairailand, NgeneUkwenu, idupaul, MayorofLagos, T9sky, Rhino5dm, Jason123 Deridegull, IlekeHD, ACM10, raumdeuter, odenigboaroli, 9jacrip, Aigbofa, Beaf, Passingshot, nduchucks, Iyangbali, fiiznation, Firefire, Omenka, Orikinla, Anonimi, Aljarem, Berem, ijawmilitant, EasternActivist, Babyosisi, JAckBaueress1, Freeglobe, ANAMBRAII, tupacshakur, Zimoni, demdem, kobojunkie, fstranger, barcanista or is it Tonyebarcanista, ezeagu, obiagu1, basilo101, tonychristopher etc You contributed immensely in making NL a vibrant social forum it is today, most especially the Politics section.

Looking forward to another decade.
https://www.nairaland.com/3246279/decade-nairaland#47846021

3 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by laudate: 11:25pm On May 22, 2017
LordAdam16:

-Lord

True!! cheesy Forget Twitter, when it comes to long discussions. The quality of discourse, articles & viewpoints on Quora is far more engaging, richer in depth & better researched than what you would find on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by ejanla077: 11:35pm On May 22, 2017
ba7man:
These are the kind of posters that make Nairaland one of the sites with members that have the lowest IQ.

e pain dis yoruba muslim

3 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Victornezzar: 11:47pm On May 22, 2017
ejanla077:

e pain dis yoruba muslim
Exactly wat we re talking about

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by Victornezzar: 11:52pm On May 22, 2017
Seun please i think u should just ban all dis ipob or afonja related news
Though am a new member.....am highly disappointed
I don't see educative post again wen i was an off member
I don't see matured guys arguing on politics again
Now what we see is. "Children of hate won't like this" or "wailers won't be happy with this"
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by malton: 11:54pm On May 22, 2017
laudate:

True!! cheesy Forget Twitter, when it comes to long discussions. The quality of discourse, articles & viewpoints on Quora is far more engaging, richer in depth & better researched than what you would find on Nairaland.

This comparison is in itself sacrilegious.

You don't mention Nairaland where Quora is.

Some of us are just here to promote our own.

For quality, we know where to look.

grin

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by laudate: 12:00am On May 23, 2017
malton:
This comparison is in itself sacrilegious.

You don't mention Nairaland where Quora is.

Some of us are just here to promote our own.

For quality, we know where to look.

grin

Ah ok, I apologise for committing this blasphemy. cheesy I agree totally with you. Quora and Nairaland are not in the same class...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by firstking01(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2017
grin
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by malton: 12:21am On May 23, 2017
laudate:

Ah ok, I apologise for committing this blasphemy. cheesy I agree totally with you. Quora and Nairaland are not in the same class...

As in. Sometimes, I feel like weeping each time I see a 13 year old making sound contribution to discourse on Quora.

So because our young ones here cannot make half as good input.

All corners of their heads have already been filled with akpu, hate, and bad behaviour much that there's no space left for sense to enter their brains.

It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by laudate: 12:48am On May 23, 2017
malton:
As in. Sometimes, I feel like weeping each time I see a 13 year old making sound contribution to discourse on Quora.

So because our young ones here cannot make half as good input.

All corners of their heads have already been filled with akpu, hate, and bad behaviour much that there's no space left for sense to enter their brains.

It's a pity.

How won't those young people on Quora make a sound contribution? shocked They have been exposed to critical thinking, objective analysis, thorough research and enlightened, factual, rational discussions. They have learnt how to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, to draw appropriate conclusions. They have learnt how to critically evaluate arguments. Our own young people are busy brainwashing themselves with propaganda, false notions, BBNaija, MMM and tawdry hiphop junk music. Many of them have refused to educate themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by malton: 7:24am On May 23, 2017
laudate:

How won't those young people on Quora make a sound contribution? shocked They have been exposed to critical thinking, objective analysis, thorough research and enlightened, factual, rational discussions. They have learnt how to use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills, to draw appropriate conclusions. They have learnt how to critically evaluate arguments. Our own young people are busy brainwashing themselves with propaganda, false notions, BBNaija, MMM and tawdry hiphop junk music. Many of them have refused to educate themselves.

See ehn, you've finished talk.

It's really a pity. The young ones here find it hard to rise above student apathy due to the reasons you pointed out. Success to them is defined in terms of passing exam only. They couldn't be bothered about broadening their horizons.

Unfortunately, apathy, low motivation, and laziness means we will continue to churn out chaff in the foreseeable future. The hearts and minds of young people in Nigeria are way too narrow.

1 Like

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by intruxive(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2017
grin thats why its nairaland na, na nigerians and biafrans dey thr. Civil war continues
Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by jjjjj2017: 8:02am On May 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
I made my first comment before seeing this! They are right on the money with this. Number of illiterates on this forum is just mind bugling.
of which u are their life president.

4 Likes

Re: See How Nairaland Is Performing In Poll Conducted By DG BPSR by LordAdam16: 8:22am On May 23, 2017
Feraz:
Twitter with its brevity? Nah!!!

Lol! Just "Is Pele an overrated person?" na im bring the long answer so? shocked

I love Quora. grin

I think NL is supposed to be similar to Reddit.

Probably.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If This Is What Biafra Is About, I'm Out!!! / PDP Bot In Meeting Over Crisis in The Party / Breaking: President Directly Annoints Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.