Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? (17079 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sd6: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
ok! i dont expect our ladies to readily agree. but my guys just come out and look around u, the girls u see or even our girl friends(no disrespect) look shapeless. u know wat i mean! hardly would u see any girls with this usually adored COCACOLA shape. first of all, those with nice breasts have flat a.s.s flat enough to be an ironing table. then those with nice a.s.s have flat and small breasts just like the junior secondary girls. our ladies are lazy at keeping good shape. a lot are obese and even the skinny ones have broomstick legs. no wonder some ladies dislike wearing jean trousers cuz they are selfconscious knowing how bad they look on trousers. those who wear the trousers try to cover their skin predicaments. thats why guys run around the few who have good helpings of Gods gift. they have messed our jeans up. these abroad girls are very funky and sweet so te e kom be like say dem no dey chop. na him make most naija girls no dey chop wella becos dem dey watch weight. abeg ladies make una change oooo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. . .Next. . . cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2010
sd-6:

ok! i dont expect our ladies to readily agree. but my guys just come out and look around u, the girls u see or even our girl friends(no disrespect) look shapeless. u know wat i mean! hardly would u see any girls with this usually adored COCACOLA shape. first of all, those with nice bosoms have flat a.s.s flat enough to be an ironing table. then those with nice a.s.s have flat and small bosoms just like the junior secondary girls. our ladies are lazy at keeping good shape. a lot are obese and even the skinny ones have broomstick legs. no wonder some ladies dislike wearing jean trousers cuz they are selfconscious knowing how bad they look on trousers. those who wear the trousers try to cover their skin predicaments. thats why guys run around the few who have good helpings of Gods gift. they have messed our jeans up. these abroad girls are very funky and sweet so te e kom be like say dem no dey chop. na him make most naija girls no dey chop wella becos dem dey watch weight. abeg ladies make una change oooo
no comment lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by freecocoa(f): 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
Joblessness bu oya,if not baza ka come here dey yarn opata.wetin make u never chop the oyibo girls?nigerian girls re pretty,take it or leff it,we no send u message.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by waleski(m): 3:45pm On Jan 14, 2010
the rantings of a man who has been living under a rock or has been rooling with ugly ghetto gurl coming 2 generalise here
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by sd6: 4:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
Am not generalizing, its the truth! Most naija girls are shapeless! Take it or leave it. As for me, i don chew oyibo before. Even my babe no too tap but she is better than most girls here on nairaland. See, most of our girls look pregnant yet they are not. U knw wat i mean; their tommy. Ladies cant face it but thats the way it is .
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Ben13: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
funny thread. . . grin maybe they hardly eat well, 'cos of the recession.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by ruskiee(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2010
Shapeless. hmmm ok.
On to the next one.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by CuteC: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2010
the thing they call arse is just big and stretch marked.oversize.they cant even visit the gym to tone up the flesh.when they get to 25,they loose their shape.we the men are the cause.cos we lie to them that they are fine.[size=24pt]THEY ARE REALLY SHAPELESS[/size]
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by platinumnk(f): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2010
JAYbee- you forgot to lock this Thread as well angry

Ure so quick to lock a thread about Men, but 9ja girl bashing threads are littered all over this place.

Biased I say.

Mamagee please open another thread wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
Ewooooooooo!!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
I was trying to post this on that mama-gizzard's thread, didn't know it has been locked. tongue

FL Gators:

[color=teal]honerico,

Your head big like Obj own, but you fine pass am sha

Aww, she's tripping, abeg watch out for that banana slab for ur front oo before u fall down break leg  grin grin grin

ibkaye:

Gosh people, you should know 'mama-gee' by now, she only posted this topic to rouse heat and from what I can see she's doing a pretty good job of it cheesy

They're so many lovely, friendly Nigerian guys out there, same for Nigerian girls, same for every other race, don't take it to heart wink

@honeric
Lol

Good girl, now repeat after me, i am not a Bi/gay in Jesus's name. grin

platinumnk:

No they are not cute . . its they same way people say jim ike is cute  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm sorry I guess my standards are raised . . they way people say people are cute here I really  just dont see at all  undecided

Don't make me think you are the mama-gizzard's type, maybe you should check out some of their pix on google, and search fb for their various pix, you'd find out that those guys are cute and are more finer than most African American rapper/singers/musicians.

tbaba83:

now thats comedy,  grin grin grin

na so i see am oo cool cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2010
See people that told me not to take it personal when they went on their naija girls are ugly frenzy. Now you can't handle the sad truth.  grin grin grin [size=24pt]You bruise like a peach!!!!  grin grin Grow some balls and take the yabbings like a MAN!!![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2010
@honeric1
What the heck? I thought it was every person's dream to have a gay friend?   cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2010
honeric01:

Aww, she's tripping, abeg watch out for that banana slab for your front oo before u fall down break leg  grin grin grin

Just done get me banned eh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2010
ibkaye:

@honeric1
What the heck? I thought it was every person's dream to have a gay friend?   cheesy

It's better you give birth to a gay child, that's better than having a gay friend or don't you want a gay son and a lesbian daughter? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2010
Lol I said friend.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
FL Gators:

Just done get me banned eh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u dey fear ban? I don't think seun charge to creating a new username.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2010
so you don't want a gay son and a lesbian daughter? tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by platinumnk(f): 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2010
honeric01:

I was trying to post this on that mama-gizzard's thread, didn't know it has been locked. tongue

Don't make me think you are the mama-gizzard's type, maybe you should check out some of their pix on google, and search fb for their various pix, you'd find out that those guys are cute and are more finer than most African American rapper/singers/musicians.

No other picture is going to convince me that they are cute, when u compare handsome, u compare to the likes of Johhny Depp or someone one, ofcourse u put them against most of the Nairaland men they are ok looking, but they arent cute. Seriously.

Tell me what Guy on Nairaland comes close to him:
[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Miracle+St+Anna+New+York+Premiere+3vkn3u99r7cl.jpg[/img]  cheesy

the only one I can think of can match is Ravenzord tongue

they have other nicelooking guys on NL but they arent frequent on this section . .

@Stilly- u talk true
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2010
honeric01:

so you don't want a gay son and a lesbian daughter? tongue
Urm, no honeric cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2010
platinumnk:

[img]http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Miracle+St+Anna+New+York+Premiere+3vkn3u99r7cl.jpg[/img]  cheesy

He is not really my type but I could die for someone like Johnny Depp.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:20pm On Jan 14, 2010
platinumnk:

No other picture is going to convince me that they are cute, when u compare handsome, u compare to the likes of Johhny Depp or someone one, ofcourse u put them against most of the Nairaland men they are ok looking, but they arent cute. Seriously.

Tell me what Guy on Nairaland comes close to him:

the only one I can think of can match is Ravenzord tongue

they have other nicelooking guys on NL but they arent frequent on this section . .

@Stilly- u talk true

How many johnny depps are in the US?

this pix you posted is as average as some of the Nigerians i know, so you just goofed with your selection.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2010
ibkaye:

Urm, no honeric cheesy

But u want them as friends? see selfishness. why do u want them as friends when u don't want them as your kids?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by platinumnk(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
honeric01:

How many johnny depps are in the US?

this pix you posted is as average as some of the Nigerians i know, so you just goofed with your selection.

AVERAGE?! Abeg shocked shocked Please stop the jokes here. Take for example nairaland. . who here comes close?

Dont make outlandish claims with no proof. Until then. . I rest my case.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2010
Humans are naturally selfish, pathetic excuse I know but I couldn't come up with anything else cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by platinumnk(f): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
ibkaye:

Humans are naturally selfish, pathetic excuse I know but I couldn't come up with anything else cheesy

its not that . . gay friends are cool, most can fix hair and know great clothing styles. cheesy

Typical 9ja men:

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2010
platinumnk:

its not that . . gay friends are cool, most can fix hair and know great clothing styles. cheesy
Exactly cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by platinumnk(f): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
michelin89:

He is not really my type but I could die for someone like Johnny Depp.

thats man is called a "closet" man. The man soo fine u have to hide him in a closet from all your girlfriends grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2010
platinumnk:

thats man is called a "closet" man. The man soo fine u have to hide him in a closet from all your girlfriends grin grin grin

JD sets me literally on fire whenever I see him.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2010
platinumnk:

AVERAGE?! Abeg shocked shocked Please stop the jokes here. Take for example nairaland. . who here comes close?

Dont make outlandish claims with no proof. Until then. . I rest my case.

So u want all Nigerian guys post their pix here just because you want to contrast and compare with your own "preferred" choice abi?

Now view the Gxploits guys pretty well, then compare them with your own choice of "cute" dude.

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? by honeric01(m): 5:42pm On Jan 14, 2010
ibkaye:

See ur mouth, Don't worry, ur first son's going to be gay so you don't have to make excuse of looking for gay-friends again tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Wins 280 Million In Bet9ja And His Account Gets Blocked. / What Is That Thing Home Training Will Never Make You Do? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.