Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People (2414 Views)

Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused / My Parents Don't Know I'm Rich / "Every Girl I Tell I Live In Banana Island, I End Up Sleeping With' - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2017
I live in Trafford, UK.

I drive Bentley 2030 model.

I'm very very rich my people.

to our girls here,if u wana live in Trafford,do well to raise ur hand.

I don't want to see any male folk here.
ain't a guy.
so fuc..k off my thread
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by 9jayes: 7:26pm On May 22, 2017
Yaba left y? y did u go on strike?

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Splinz(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2017
Which forest did this one crawl out from?

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by DrObum(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2017
Yabaleft don go strike again

Wetin the security man dey do when this one escaped

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:
Which forest did this one crawled out from?

It appears that the verb crawled is incorrectly used with the helping verb did. Consider changing it to the base form.

CRAWL

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by ikp120(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2017
And you just finished writing JAMB this year in UK? undecided Huh? undecided undecided undecided undecided

You can't fool everyone at the same time bro.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by ikp120(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:
sad sad

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Limitless72(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

It appears that the verb crawled is incorrectly used with the helping verb did. Consider changing it to the base form.

CRAWL

Nigga who ur english epp...?
Oya correct my grammatical errors and prove to me how jobless you're or quote me....

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2017
Limitless72:

Nigga who ur english epp...?
Oya correct my grammatical errors and prove to me how jobless you're or quote me....

I am jobless... any probs with that Sir?

or you have a job to give to me?

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2017
ikp120:
And you just finished writing JAMB this year in UK? undecided Huh? undecided undecided undecided undecided

You can't fool everyone at the same time bro.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u this boy.

I go show u pepper

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2017
Splinz:
crawled ?

I take God beg u go enrol ur self in any elementary school near by u.

this kind of English is capable of sending one to 10 years in prison over here,Trafford, UK .

I will lend u money if u want.

I'm very rich my people
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by heckymaicon(m): 7:58pm On May 22, 2017
werey re ooooo,

I swear mad people full this forum
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
I live in Trafford, UK.

ain't a guy.

so fuc..k off my thread

grin oga go on tinder & find your UK match there. Nigerian girls don't fall for this nonsense. I drive Bentley (mxm)

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Oyindidi(f): 8:01pm On May 22, 2017
Hungry kid
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

CRAWL

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Splinz(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2017
ikp120:
sad sad

ikp120:
And you just finished writing JAMB this year in UK?

And you used "just finished" (present perfect) for a past event that has no bearing now?

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hungry kid
I'm very rich
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Oyindidi(f): 8:11pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
I'm very rich
Go siddon
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

CRAWL

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 22, 2017
Many are mad,few have smart phones.
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Splinz(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

CRAWL

Thanks. That was indeed an oversight, and wouldn't be the last.

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by darbeelicous(f): 8:22pm On May 22, 2017
wow...... I can't even pretend to care undecided undecided
holywahala19:
I live in Trafford, UK.

ain't a guy.

so fuc..k off my thread

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
Go siddon
of course ,I'm sitting comfortably in my beautiful parlour here at Trafford, UK .

hope u are not Hawking akara at the moment?

I'm very rich.

bleeps haters

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2017
ceejayx:
Many are mad,few have smart phones.
exactly.
with bunches of cash.

I'm very rich
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2017
darbeelicous:
wow...... I can't even pretend to care undecided undecided
I wouldn't marry u ,
period.

I'm very rich.
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
exactly.
with bunches of cash.

I'm very rich
Let ur wealth speak fr itsef..who u epp? who u upgrade? who u save?
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
exactly.
with bunches of cash.

I'm very rich
Let ur wealth speak fr itsef..who u epp? who u upgrade? who u save?
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Oyindidi(f): 8:30pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
of course ,I'm sitting comfortably in my beautiful parlour here at Trafford, UK .

hope u are not Hawking akara at the moment?

I'm very rich.

bleeps haters
You fail your jamb come turn nuisance for Nl

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Safiaa(f): 8:36pm On May 22, 2017
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by darbeelicous(f): 8:48pm On May 22, 2017
seriously??
holywahala19:
I wouldn't marry u ,
period.

I'm very rich.

Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by holywahala19(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2017
Oyindidi:
You fail your jamb come turn nuisance for Nl
what's jamb pls?
cos over here Trafford, UK
jamb is alien to us.
is it ur president name or what?

I'm very rich my people
Re: I Live In Trafford, Uk.i'm Rich My People by Oyindidi(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2017
holywahala19:
what's jamb pls?
cos over here Trafford, UK
jamb is alien to us.
is it ur president name or what?

I'm very rich my people
mtcheeeew

I Caught My Daughter In Bed With A Guy. They Are 18 / Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like / Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date