Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. (8742 Views)

Ladies It Should Always Be Like This During Menstruation / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:20pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
I swear I won't. After being exposed 4 times with four different girls. I have learnt my lessons
lmao.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by NevetsIbot(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
No definition of slay queen mandates she should be financially independent. Contemporary definition of asay queen is all about the looks and sophistication.
yes, that's one of the reasons a woman gets to bear your name.
Natural male instincts.

This should apply to all students and non-workers who aren't earning wages. See how porous it looks?
Opportunities aren't same with ability. Some societies precondition women to limited roles.
Slay queen has never been about the financial clout of women, rather, it's about their beauty and style.

Lol. You said the contemporary meaning of slayqueen has to do with sophistication?... What's a sophisticated lady doing depending on someone to provide social needs for her? See how you bite yourself?

You mentioned 'bear my name'... We talking outside marriage now brovah.

You said male instincts... Yes but we should also know we're already in the era of feminism... Even before we got to this era, women who had dared to work to the top made it. Google the most powerful women in the world.

Opportunities arent same with abilities. But you seem to forget that most of what we have started from the mind. Do you mean to say the male mind is far more developed and advanced than tje female mind. Science even claims females work better than us mentally. Mental ability caps it all. If I can think of ways to make money, a lady with a working brain should do too. I want to believe what you mean by ability is not pushing wheelbarrows or bricklaying

Students are on another level brovah. They're still dependent to an extent. Slayqueens have the world to control.... With their heads.

What's beauty and style without Dosh to back it up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:21pm On May 23, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah yeah nice, mitch
thanks for the warm feelings,berk grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:32pm On May 23, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Lol. You said the contemporary meaning of slayqueen has to do with sophistication?...
quote me properly, I said looks and sophistication!
NevetsIbot:

What's a sophisticated lady doing depending on someone to provide social needs for her? See how you bite yourself?
open a dictionary and get acquainted with basic vocabulary. Sophistication is chiefly " having worldly knowledge and devoid of naïveté" see how it fits the aura of a slay queen?

NevetsIbot:

You mentioned 'bear my name'... We talking outside marriage now brovah.
You learn to provide for your wife from courtship by taking responsibility now. Are you a student?
NevetsIbot:

You said male instincts... Yes but we should also know we're already in the era of feminism... Even before we got to this era, women who had dared to work to the top made it. Google the most powerful women in the world.
you're an African in Africa; feminism and homosexuality doesn't hold water here. Get into your gear and face the reality of being a man in Africa. Or are you applying for a visa to america or Sweden?

NevetsIbot:

Opportunities arent same with abilities. But you seem to forget that most of what we have started from the mind. Do you mean to say the male mind is far more developed and advanced than tje female mind. Science even claims females work better than us mentally. Mental ability caps it all. If I can think of ways to make money, a lady with a working brain should do too. I want to believe what you mean by ability is not pushing wheelbarrows or bricklaying
Science? Are you talking about elementary science? Even in feminist America, men earn more than women doing same job. Women are more constrained by nature than men; mensural sickness, weaker muscle and smaller brain mass, etc.
NevetsIbot:

Students are on another level brovah. They're still dependent to an extent. Slayqueens have the world to control.... With their heads.
Slay queen only want to control the men that control the world. It's the ageless way of the world. slay queens don't wish to be Presidents or bank managers. They are after the President and the bank manager with their physical assets.
NevetsIbot:

What's beauty and style without Dosh to back it up?
that's the way of women. No sex have it all.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:42pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
quote me properly, I said looks and sophistication! open a dictionary and get acquainted with basic vocabulary. Sophistication is chiefly " having worldly knowledge and devoid of naïveté" see how it fits the aura of a slay queen?

You learn to provide for your wife from courtship by taking responsibility now. Are you a student? you're an African in Africa; feminism and homosexuality doesn't hold water here. Get into your gear and face the reality of being a man in Africa. Or are you applying for a visa to america or Sweden?

Science? Are you talking about elementary science? Even in feminist America, men earn more than women doing same job. Women are more constrained by nature than men; mensural sickness, weaker muscle and smaller brain mass, etc.
Slay queen only want to control the men that control the world. It's the ageless way of the world. slay queens don't wish to be Presidents or bank managers. They are after the President and the bank manager with their physical assets. that's the way of women. No sex have it all.
I love the embolden
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:47pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
I love the embolden
that's why I am hustling hard to pay back all the girls I ever took money from through deceit and intimidation cry
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 23, 2017
I
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
I just love everything about you . Can we hook up? I promise not to beg you money.
are you Muva/Sinz's alternate? I remember this is his full name grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 2:56pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
that's why I am hustling hard to pay back all the girls I ever took money from through deceit and intimidation cry
you need Jesus.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:57pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
you need Jesus.
Amen.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 2:57pm On May 23, 2017
SecondEva:
are you Muva/Sinz's alternate? I remember this is his full name grin
I am just Munachi Okeke Anthony. Period.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
I am just Munachi Okeke Anthony. Period.
ok grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by softiebae: 3:04pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
You are an intelligent sombody. anyone who takes Nl guys seriously do so at their own peril. they bark on internet.
well said!!
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 23, 2017
Lol always accustoming themselves to any trending name.. Pepper them gang, slay queen .. Wht r u slaying? A dragon.....? Lemme come nd be going grin
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by softiebae: 3:13pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
No definition of slay queen mandates she should be financially independent. Contemporary definition of asay queen is all about the looks and sophistication.
Natural male instincts.

This should apply to all students and non-workers who aren't earning wages. See how porous it looks?
Opportunities aren't same with ability. Some societies precondition women to limited roles.
slay queen has been well defined, dominicah hope you read this?
Slay queen has never been about the financial clout of women, rather, it's about their beauty and style.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by softiebae: 3:15pm On May 23, 2017
MrOkekeMunachi:
Natural male instincts.

slay queen has been well defined, dominicah hope you read this
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 3:22pm On May 23, 2017
softiebae:

slay queen has been well defined, dominicah hope you read this
yea. He nailed it.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:

The word "Slay queen" was used initially for fashionable women, women who look good, especially female celebs.

These days, its been reduced to runs girls who look good, live large and love to show it off on social media.

Meanwhile, there are intelligent and fashionable women who pay for the looks and lifestyle they display on social media.

They are the real slay queens.

Not these runs girls.

No, they are called independent women. As far as I am concerned a slay queen is a ho. Ho for money, Ho for attention ... it's all Ho'ing
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 3:46pm On May 23, 2017
TheCabal:

No, they are called independent women. As far as I am concerned a slay queen is a ho. Ho for money, Ho for attention ... it's all Ho'ing
ignorant swine. Beyonce is a slayqueen is she a ho too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Quinn22(f): 3:51pm On May 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
ignorant swine. Beyonce is a slayqueen is she a ho too?

You can never be on Beyonce's level. So she has certain privileges u do not have.

Slay queen - is just street speak for ho in the states, like runs girl is street speak for ho in 9ja. She (beyonce) can go stack naked, and people would say ooh.. it's just fashion or .. she's advertising for a designer X, Y or Z..

But you... you do that... and your just anoda boojie ass ho. Nothin more, nothin less. So many slay queens on Instagram, be in swimming in 'em Arabian boyz sh|t n piss down in Abu-Dhabi.... those Fendi bags don't come cheap.. especially when you have 2 kids from 3 different men. shocked

I repeat, if your staking paper by working hard - not selling your body.. your a boss or independent chick ... and not a slay queen. As far as I'm concerned - ya'l Instagram ho's...

Boss lady, b|tch! that's what you wanna be .. have some mutherfu|ckers on payroll... that hire and fire shit. that independent woman sh|t.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 5:58pm On May 23, 2017
TheCabal:

You can never be on Beyonce's level. So she has certain privileges u do not have.

Slay queen - is just street speak for ho in the states, like runs girl is street speak for ho in 9ja. She (beyonce) can go stack naked, and people would say ooh.. it's just fashion or .. she's advertising for a designer X, Y or Z..

But you... you do that... and your just anoda boojie ass ho. Nothin more, nothin less. So many slay queens on Instagram, be in swimming in 'em Arabian boyz sh|t n piss down in Abu-Dhabi.... those Fendi bags don't come cheap.. especially when you have 2 kids from 3 different men. shocked

I repeat, if your staking paper by working hard - not selling your body.. your a boss or independent chick ... and not a slay queen. As far as I'm concerned - ya'l Instagram ho's...

Boss lady, b|tch! that's what you wanna be .. have some mutherfu|ckers on payroll... that hire and fire shit. that independent woman sh|t.
pile or garbage from a dunce. You are so daft, you cannot learn, you are unteachable, now wànk off to hell !!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by joeace2020(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
A slay queen is a hard worker, a woman who leads in corporate and business environment with her intelligence, wisdom, class and grace while looking her best.

A slay queen is a woman who pays for her own lifestyle, glamorous or not.

If you are the kind of woman who depends on men to survive, fathers excluded, if you are the type who waits for alert from sugar daddy so you can rock that Chanel bag and human hair, you are a ho.

You my dear are a slay queen!
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by joeace2020(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
if she doesn't have, you should give her, you are a man, act like one.

And you my friend are a hoe!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

and you are a fool.
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by joeace2020(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2017
Dominicah:
and you are a fool.
grin grin

E pain you like this? Chai!
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
M
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 6:15pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

grin grin

E pain you like this? Chai!
e pain me small grin

Men like you are the type that beg girls for money, you are cursed and a disgrace to your generation.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 6:16pm On May 23, 2017
joeace2020:

how do you know a ho if your momma didn't teach you from her own life experience

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by MrOkekeMunachi: 6:19pm On May 23, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
A slay queen is a hard worker, a woman who leads in corporate and business environment with her intelligence, wisdom, class and grace while looking her best.

A slay queen is a woman who pays for her own lifestyle, glamorous or not.

If you are the kind of woman who depends on men to survive, fathers excluded, if you are the type who waits for alert from sugar daddy so you can rock that Chanel bag and human hair, you are a ho.
your definition best suits an ugly feminist

1 Like

Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by photoshoot(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2017
Fuckshiit:
How much do you fûçking charge grin

cheesy the girl na better ashi
Re: Ladies, It's Ok To Be A Slay Queen. by Dominicah(f): 6:26pm On May 23, 2017
photoshoot:

cheesy the girl na better ashi
see Mr Nairaland that never was, na your mama teach me work. Amala eating bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traveling Abroad For School — I Need Your Help / .. / Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.