Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (46708 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by MikeB3(m): 11:14pm On May 23, 2017
I have always said it that the ruling party are deceitful!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by howfarwhatagwan: 11:34pm On May 23, 2017
This is the most insane statement I have seen in a long time. If I had any plans of supporting Labor party they just ruined it big time.

My question for GEJ was and has always been if it was a setup as claimed you were the president so why in the world didn't he prove it. Please let us stop trying to be nice GEJ was a bad leader simple and short it is not a crime to admit that you lack a certain skill. We all lack certain skills including myself so I really hate it when people refuse to accept the failures of the past administration.

If we all learn to get rid of all the obnoxious sentiments we continually promote in Naija we will be more objective and productive as a nation. Long and short is that there should be no brother or sister when it comes to the things that we need to make Nigeria better, I wonder when Nigerian youth will learn these lessons.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 2:03am On May 24, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
God bless you, in 1993 I have 5 credits including English and was denied admission into ABU ZARIA But a friend with 1 credit 2passes and 4 f9 got admission so what's that? It's fraud!

And they want us to be caged with primitive men who designed such policies.

Cursed be the day Nigeria was created.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by kingd91: 2:28am On May 24, 2017
We knew before now. If for no other thing Igbos know that is a fact right from inception.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Venymen(m): 2:41am On May 24, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?
how u take know

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Goldcrumdogfood: 3:17am On May 24, 2017
I donot want to believe is a scam yet I also have not been convinced is not. Too many flaws in the packaging. First Girls writing senior secondary exam physics can't speak English while their grand mothers and fathers in the village speak impeccable English. Those incarcerated look more robust than those in the village and lots more. God help our country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by SycophanticGoat: 5:45am On May 24, 2017
IYANGBALI:
he had the security agencies under him he was in charge but afraid to use his power. Stop sounding like him

Oya campaign for presidency (I will vote for you) so that if the north opposes you, you'll use the same security outfit filled with northerners to teach them a lesson. Why was there military sabotage here and there during the fight against boko haram back then? Why did the sabotage stop all of a sudden?

If Jonathan was to get it right back then, he'd have made the impossible decision of kicking out all the military men (imagine how they cried blue murder when Ihejirika was facing those terrorists head on) and police officers of northern extraction out of the military. The north just played their boko haram and chibok tales perfectly well. I will never blame Jonathan for boko haram neither will I blame him for the chibok scam. I will only blame him in other areas he failed, such as: corruption, infrastructural development, etc.

I blame the north for anything terrorism affecting them because they founded it simply to use it to discredit a government not of their extraction. Just pray that Buhari completes his 8 years tenure, otherwise if Osibanjo is ever found at the corridors of power, that is when you folks will see another level of terrorism. Like I warned you folks before 2015 election, I am telling you again what with happen peradventure Osibanjo sits there as the president.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by SycophanticGoat: 5:52am On May 24, 2017
Adminisher:

You are getting it wrong. The was a STATE OF EMERGENCY when this happened. The security of Borno State was GEJ;s responsibility. One of my frustrations with Nigeria is people refuse to think a little deep about everything. Every thing conspiracy theorists say and every suspicion against APC was rendered not tenable by the fact that there was a state of emergency. The President and the Nigerian military were rulling the entire region.
Jonathan was not just up to the job . Even the so called stupid WAEC should not have taken place if the President was strong, not distracted by corruption or not deceiving himself like Jonathan. Let us be realistic and give blames where due so that we can learn hard lessons

You mean the same army officers of northern extraction whom were part of the sabotage? You people keep on talking about guts and asking why force wasn't used, what happened when Ihejirika was using force on boko haram? The whole Bornu state elders cried blue murder. I bet if he had continued using brute force back then, the whole north and APC would have gone haywire..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:46am On May 24, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?

Wake up drama Queen
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jude90(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2017
why are they telling us now? it's only fools that will believe that chibok scam

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 7:06am On May 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You mean the same army officers of northern extraction whom were part of the sabotage? You people keep on talking about guts and asking why force wasn't used, what happened when Ihejirika was using force on boko haram? The whole Bornu state elders cried blue murder. I bet if he had continued using brute force back then, the whole north and APC would have gone haywire..
Chibok is a scam. Top northern politicians, emirs, top northern military officers are partakers of this scam but they all lacked the expertise to tighten the loopholes hence the suspicion by Nigerians.
World super powers have abandoned Nigeria over this issue as soon as they found out the truth. All they do now is just protect their interests like embassies and stuffs.
That Chibok is a scam doesn't mean the girls and their parents aren't victims though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 7:16am On May 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

Who is this one nau?
First let me laugh at you grin grin grin grin.. Now let me pounce on you angry
I'm a cold-hearted nightmare, I cause you pains whenever I crash into you. So you would be making the gravest mistake you can ever imagine if you misjudge me a newbie.Our path had crossed so many times when you were unarguably the darling brand of Gej. Almost everywhere was littered with your love songs for Gej.

You deserted him shortly after his monumental loss, you deserted his pained soul. Oh poor Jonah . He suddenly became an unsavory taste on your lips. What a shame!

Nowadays, you go in & out of phone section, claiming phone accessories was your puppy love. If need be I'd call out your cowardice. Accept my challenge cool . I know how you feel right now, you must be ashamed of yourself embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by orunto27: 7:19am On May 24, 2017
We know.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Carter4luv(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2017
Naija already know the truth we are just waiting for 2019 to come so APC will leave naija.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by missjulie484(f): 8:17am On May 24, 2017
I think its time for youths of our dear country to wake up..... Since our fathers (politicians) have failed let us stand and let them know that we are tired of their shits.... What's all this?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:23am On May 24, 2017
ApolitiCal:
it was magical.. Now see the mistake it gave the world.. Yes u are the mistake that error caused.. Bongo on!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by raphaeladeyele: 9:03am On May 24, 2017
Hm Oro ma tun leyi ke, Amokun-seka Olorun yi o se idajo yin laipe.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Yusuf4: 9:23am On May 24, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Labor party. A Party full of idiots, looking for relevance ahead of 2019.

You're the idiot not them
You're calling them idiot for saying the truth.. okay hunger and suffering must finish you since you support hunger striking party

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ofwest47(m): 9:25am On May 24, 2017
is there any political party called labour party in Nigeria? or is it labourer party of bia_fraud
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jpphilips(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2017
noblezone:

Nigeria has made me insane.

Ever since the day I saw that a child from Anambra who scored 69% in Federal exam was denied admission while another child from Yobe who scored 1% was offered the same admission, my "sanity" has been in contention .

As per the Hogwash I wrote, you can continue to live in denial.

So you have no single intelligence source or an event you can point to that Chibok was a scam, you are holding tenaciously to the opinion because politicians holding your life hostage told you so? since you admitted being insane, your reputation precedes you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by MizMyColi(f): 10:13am On May 24, 2017
gberra:
First let me laugh at you grin grin grin grin.. Now let me pounce on you angry
I'm a cold-hearted nightmare, I cause you pains whenever I crash into you. So you would be making the gravest mistake you can ever imagine if you misjudge me a newbie.Our path had crossed so many times when you were unarguably the darling brand of Gej. Almost everywhere was littered with your love songs for Gej.

You deserted him shortly after his monumental loss, you deserted his pained soul. Oh poor Jonah . He suddenly became an unsavory taste on your lips. What a shame!

Nowadays, you go in & out of phone section, claiming phone accessories was your puppy love. If need be I'd call out your cowardice. Accept my challenge cool . I know how you feel right now, you must be ashamed of yourself embarassed

Have you finished ranting?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by ElsonMorali: 10:48am On May 24, 2017
Yusuf4:

You're the idiot not them
You're calling them idiot for saying the truth.. okay hunger and suffering must finish you since you support hunger striking party

Slap yourself hard in the face and repeat after me, "I Yusuf, I'm a fool".

I won't waste my precious time arguing fruitlessly with your dumb ass.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 10:50am On May 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 11:00am On May 24, 2017
IJOBA2:
ITS AN UNDISPUTED FACT. LALASTICLALA DO YOU AGREE WITH LP

You are disturbing Lalasticlala.
Lala, don't mind them wink
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by banki(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2017
what I don't understand is that APC was not formed by the time thee chibok girls were kidnapped so how can APC be responsible?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 11:47am On May 24, 2017
MizMyColi:

Really?. So this is the best your brain can deduce. Who takes you seriously anymore?. You've become the shadow of yourself, a joke of what you once were.

You hide yourself in the corridor of phone section acting like a steve jobs wannabe. Those who are relatively known, much less vocal than you were, are still, against the odds, showing mad love for Gej

Let's say you are waiting for PDP to come back again (God forbid) so you could dust off your toady coat & start your macabre dance all over again. Oh wait, what about the PDP shadow ish grin . It's ish afterall. Ohhhh, You now found a purpose in being an evangelist, motivational speaker, perhaps a R&M counsellor.

I will give you a little time to cry for yourself because the next time you might not be this lucky.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 11:58am On May 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Igbos always cry tongue
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by gberra: 12:01pm On May 24, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin
Come to daddy. cool
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by IYANGBALI: 12:35pm On May 24, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Oya campaign for presidency (I will vote for you) so that if the north opposes you, you'll use the same security outfit filled with northerners to teach them a lesson. Why was there military sabotage here and there during the fight against boko haram back then? Why did the sabotage stop all of a sudden?

If Jonathan was to get it right back then, he'd have made the impossible decision of kicking out all the military men (imagine how they cried blue murder when Ihejirika was facing those terrorists head on) and police officers of northern extraction out of the military. The north just played their boko haram and chibok tales perfectly well. I will never blame Jonathan for boko haram neither will I blame him for the chibok scam. I will only blame him in other areas he failed, such as: corruption, infrastructural development, etc.

I blame the north for anything terrorism affecting them because they founded it simply to use it to discredit a government not of their extraction. Just pray that Buhari completes his 8 years tenure, otherwise if Osibanjo is ever found at the corridors of power, that is when you folks will see another level of terrorism. Like I warned you folks before 2015 election, I am telling you again what with happen peradventure Osibanjo sits there as the president.
its better to be seen doing something than not doing anything at all, Jonathan was so scared that he couldn't even take any action and he tried to please everyone especially the northerners but what happened at the end of the day. He was the commander in chief of the Armed Forces for crying out loud
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by itsmeurLady(f): 1:24pm On May 24, 2017
Even when most ppl knew this, they still went ahead to vote Buhari... were they brainwashed? Goodluck is not good either buh he wld have been the best option. I'm still waiting for the change they've bin talking abt

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by MizMyColi(f): 2:57pm On May 24, 2017
gberra:
Really?. So this is the best your brain can deduce. Who takes you seriously anymore?. You've become the shadow of yourself, a joke of what you once were.

You hide yourself in the corridor of phone section acting like a steve jobs wannabe. Those who are relatively known, much less vocal than you were, are still, against the odds, showing mad love for Gej

Let's say you are waiting for PDP to come back again (God forbid) so you could dust off your toady coat & start your macabre dance all over again. Oh wait, what about the PDP shadow ish grin . It's ish afterall. Ohhhh, You now found a purpose in being an evangelist, motivational speaker, perhaps a R&M counsellor.

I will give you a little time to cry for yourself because the next time you might not be this lucky.

you sound like an adolescent.
are you one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos) / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.