Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party (46707 Views)

The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna / Boko Haram Commander Who Led Squad To Kidnap Chibok Girls Surrenders (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Splashme: 4:03pm On May 23, 2017
Splinz:
Ghen ghen! Even LP knows about the grand scam by the broom waving demons! The thunder that will strike these demons will be mightier than this...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Innocent112(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2017
lai oya come up here and tell us another lie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by banki(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
spartan117:
we have been saying it since
when buhari said he wud make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 what did u guys think he was referring to?

abeg when did buhari tell you that
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by galaxy2020(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2017
From the body language of foreign countries, they understand the whole thing was a scam. That's why they are just watching us on HD. God is punishing them ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Eluwilussit(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?

How do we know that the girls were chibok girls? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 23, 2017
So, APC kidnapped the Chibok girls, and PDP knew, GEJ apparently knew, and did nothing to stop it?

Does Labour Party realize that they are making GEJ look like a weak President who was so scared of APC that they could get away with murder, and he would just look at them.

That is why I don't buy this Chibok is a scam thing. It only ends up making GEJ look like a weak and powerless president.

Time to get rid of this idea that Chibok is a scam. Was the more shocking deaths of 49 students in Yobe a scam too.

Me I get why GEJ did not move fast to rescue the girls .....because those book guys would have killed them instantly on seeing a rescue party. Negotiations was the better alternative

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Doraden(f): 4:08pm On May 23, 2017
The real Boko haram abductors, when you see them, look, unhealthy, miniature etc, look how fat the are looking showing that the Alhajis of North kidnapped these Children to wicked GEJ.
When hear the ordeal of Boko haram abductors, brutalization, killing, their slogan is no mercy, many of them get pregnant, Is it aeroplane they use to bring them home,
The wickedness of these Northerner against the south is very unbearable.
We are watching!
Time shall tell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Obiorahifeoma(f): 4:11pm On May 23, 2017
I see
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Sammiejokes(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2017
We have always known labour party to be a subsidiary of PDP. Just like SDP, where Ineffectual Buffon campaign loot was also distributed to. APC kidnap chibok girls. How were they kidnap, who are the people behind it. The dummy just say something like, the Republicans are behind terrorist attacks in USA. The dummies too don believe. That is why the new survey showed the least forum with intellectuals is Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by KingOluwatobi: 4:12pm On May 23, 2017
Only Gullible will believe that Chibok girl were kidnaped...
It was Mix and Mastered by Apc...
Those who Gave Adeleke of Osun State Meat to Eat and Die what are they not capable of Doing?
So am Not surprised by chibok Scam.....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Tecno66: 4:13pm On May 23, 2017
Limitednow:

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/05/apc-kidnapped-chibok-girls-boko-haram-labour-party/
The irony is that uptil now some people never code say na scam. When you win election by propaganda, you will rule by propaganda and when the people eye clear, that same propaganda na him go remove you. If they tell us say pdp go loose Aso rock as at jan, 2015 nobody go believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by freeay: 4:14pm On May 23, 2017
So APC was able to carry out this under the nose of GEJ who was the commander in chief of the armed forces. I beg, you guys should berry your heads in shame. Even GEJ wouldn't want to hear this kind of story.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Smooyis(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2017
I can't buy this cheesy grin
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by hadura29(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2017
madridguy:
OKAY.

Congrats on the league triumph ooo. Juve name next meat to chow... Wet cr77 sef?
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Duru009(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2017
I knew d chibok girls stuff was a complete scam.
How come dy knew wre d girls are after saying thy defeated book haram......

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by adadike281(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2017
gberra:
Lawd!!. Are you a kid?.
so I should leave my flat head brothers and come to u?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by altitudee: 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
I do think there is hope for this country...thinking we have youth, young men & women who can think for themselves or decipher rumor & truth.... but they don't...they just flow with the wind.... they are just blindly following the blind... If the youth can put aside their differences such as religion, tribe and any forms of stereotype this country will develop.... But majority of the young men&women in Nigeria are incapable of that..i stand to be corrected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Otunba2004(m): 4:25pm On May 23, 2017
One thing I believe about this chibok girls is that they were kidnapped by boko haram but it was an arrangement by APC using boko haram meanwhile those girls and their parents were victims, shikena. Almighty God will judge Buhari and his followers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by MARKETfund: 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
ApolitiCal:
Hmm, And the clueless ineffectual buffoon allowed the kidnap of the innocent children under his nose? I think the leadership of this party should visit sambisa to confirm to us that boko haram is a scam.
The video of shekau displaying the girls under heavy black hijabs was also a scam?

You are funny bro
The question is who is Shekau, do you know him in person?
If at all this is actually staged then staging the so-called Shekau behind the camera and forcing those girls on those hijab is a no brainer

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by fuck419: 4:27pm On May 23, 2017
True talk. I have always known the truth. Forget all this APC deceit. God Destroy all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Otunba2004(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2017
altitudee:
I do think there is hope for this country...thinking we have youth, young men & women who can think for themselves or decipher rumor & truth.... but they don't...they just flow with the wind.... they are just blindly following the blind... If the youth can put aside their differences such as religion, tribe and any forms of stereotype this country will develop.... But majority of the young men&women in Nigeria are incapable of that..i stand to be corrected
pls sir where do you stand on this matter before I can correct or agree with you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by E2power3: 4:30pm On May 23, 2017
Some of us investigated the supposed kidnap of Chibok girls when it occurred and found out that it was arranged by APC! We informed Nigerians expressly but so many called us names and abused us to no end?!

My intelligence and security organization, with international consultancy pedigree, would not have been interested in that abduction if APC had not left too many loose ends that were begging to be probed - the refusal of Governor Shettima to obey Jonathan's government's (FG) directive to relocate the girls from the State-owned secondary school even in the face of intelligence report stating the reality of the planned kidnap, the absence of the Principal, Vice, their families and that of all Muslim Teachers (and families) on that day, the keeping of the girls in Maiduguri GRA for about 3 months before being moved into Sambisa Forest, the veracious effort put in by all Jonathan haters then (both in and outside his government) to stop our organization from presenting our report (with clear evidences) to Jonathan and the list is literally endless!!!

Nigerians should know now that those girls pawns on APC's political chess board and it was this realization that made me refer to them as demonic and desperately evil through my online posts! If they are not that, who would do such an abominable level of wickedness against young and innocent Nigerian girls of poor parents and a Christian Community, if not Lucifer itself!!!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by mayorwah98(m): 4:30pm On May 23, 2017
T051N:
Funny how Chibok story is now a scam, it wasn't when PDP was in power,? Now when PDP was in power , allegations were made against a certain northern governor that he was the sponsor of boko haram, he happens to be the PDP chairman now, PDP is dead Now Lab our Party Is trying to hard to be an opposition, so sad! And a lot of fools on here believe it,
Baba chibok saga is a big scam. An army Captain told me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 23, 2017
A war against Boko Haram is a war against the North - President Buhari cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 23, 2017
Do not be decieved, God is not mocked, what a man sows, he reaps]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by altitudee: 4:34pm On May 23, 2017
THAT shows an incapable government....if u an employee and u happen to be incapable of ur duties then why do the company need you
noblezone:

How can the government prevent a woman who has decided to feed her husband with rat poison?

You are the president.
you live in Abuja..

Chibok community is hundreds of Km away.

Children are to write exam, then politicians in the North West arranged a kidnap of the girls. The authorities who should protect the gals, traded them for money and politics.

The security personnel were compromised.

what can you do?

Do you know of the betrayals other Nigerian soldiers suffers in the hands of Northern Nigerian soldiers over this matter.

Some of you still don't understand, Nigeria is a fraud.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by jpphilips(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
Countries with superior intels confirmed the Chibok abduction, Switzerland whose intelligence agency ranks top in the world negotiated the last chibok release, then labour party with no intel apparatchik, no intelligence infrastructure, just a bunch of disgruntled grannies who can't even win a ward election will rather counter intelligence of the world's best? I understand when i see over fed Lizards.
Continue deceiving Nigerians, after all they are as dvmb as you guys, no difference!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Ngokafor(f): 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Labor party. A Party full of idiots, looking for relevance ahead of 2019.

... angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by altitudee: 4:36pm On May 23, 2017
Limitednow:
We knew already, no be today!

Lai Mohammed, oya over to you.
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
comos:

your response shows how immature you are

Even if a mad man cums out n say APC was behind sept 11 US tower blast ,,retards lik yu wil masturbate on it ,, whr as fayose revelations led ur kinds ... seems u pple wil neva recover frm '15 election loss
Re: Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party by eyeview: 4:38pm On May 23, 2017
A certain man with an indepth spiritual understanding once told me that Buhari won't just die, instead God will make him suffer in a prolonged manner for his wickedness before dying.
And strangely, it's turning out to be true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.