Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Dating Advice From A Watsapp User,is This(true/false?)read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Advice From A Watsapp User,is This(true/false?)read (392 Views)

My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Advice From A Watsapp User,is This(true/false?)read by samned25(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2017
This is not about encouraging any unmarried lady to have unprotected sex with any man but its about letting ladies understand what goes through the mind of most guys when they use a condom on a them.

But before I go on, I

would like to ask this simple question..Why do we use a condom?

While the answer to that can be too exhausting, I believe that many guys will say they use condoms to prevent stds and

pregnancy but after marriage they will not even think about using it on their wives, but would prefer the lady to use other birth control methods.

Yes, condom is for protection against stds and http://www.samned.com/sex-advice-from-watsapp-useris.html

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fine Boys: Elevator Chronicles / The Prayer After Sex(exclusively Baby)(red:b) / Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.