Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful (22727 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by ReachRich(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
@ madlady
why dont we start with your own pix.Since u agree with mama gee that all 9ja babes are beautiful then followed by mama gee's pix.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by madlady(f): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2010

The @topic is about "Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful" I am a Jamo.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by neonet(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2010
see am

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by madlady(f): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
Very BEAUTIFUL.

Who is "am" ?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by ReachRich(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2010
@madlady
jamo as in jamaica?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by madlady(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
ReachRich:

@madlady
jamo as in jamaica?

Off@Topic, ReachRich, yes.

@Topic Why are most Nigerian Girls beautiful, "because they just are".
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by jaybee3(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2010
Because we didn't take our papa's worwority! tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by ReachRich(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2010
@madlady
if u are Jamaican how come u know so much about Nigerian girls?Or are u resident in 9ja?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by madlady(f): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2010
ReachRich:

@madlady
if u are Jamaican how come u know so much about Nigerian girls?Or are u resident in 9ja?

My Guy you come again grin grin grin grin. My sister-in-laws a Yoruba (my Brother's Wife). I have loads of mates who are Nigerian 3 of whom I have painted because they are so beautiful. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by ReachRich(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2010
madlady:

My Guy you come again grin grin grin grin. My sister-in-laws a Yoruba (my Brother's Wife). I have loads of mates who are Nigerian 3 of whom I have painted because they are so beautiful. lipsrsealed

Seems your family are marrying more Nigerians than Jamaicans plus u have more Nigerian friends.I wouldnt mind getting to know u more cos i like Jamaicans grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2010
neonet:

Hi all, i know mama-gee, she lives close to my house. I have seen her face to face(we spoke yesterday).She has big stomach and stretch marks all over her body.She has a rough dark skin and she is too short,around 4feet5.The worst thing about her is that she has a very large nose.!!!!!!!!!!

Are you supposed to be funny? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Daboncrush(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2010
What do you expect, an ugly freaky girl coming nigh you to say,
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by ceasyc(f): 1:46am On Jan 17, 2010
@topic
NA BABA GOD! wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by waleski(m): 3:53am On Jan 17, 2010
It luks like it is embedded in some peoples brain 2 keep producing useless threads no doubt d nigerian woman is beautiful but no need to generalise we av an equal amount of wugly gurls mama gee pls repent of dis disease we understand u are an attention seeker but producing threads like dis does nt increase ur chances of bcomin poster of yr it 2 early 2 be desperate
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by sjeezy8: 4:02am On Jan 17, 2010
@post shocked angry
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 4:31am On Jan 17, 2010
@Neonet ok i think dis babe is wearing little or no make-up in d pic sha she still looks aight it's kinda hard 2 find pic's of women on d net with no foundation or make-up or pic which has been edited on d net(in general) and yes she is nigerian, . . smiley

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by sjeezy8: 4:35am On Jan 17, 2010
^^^^ shes aiight, nice smile but I think im prettier than her.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 4:37am On Jan 17, 2010
^Who asked u? MOFO. . . undecided besides i am talking about her look without make-up.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by sjeezy8: 4:38am On Jan 17, 2010
i unno wasnt answering a question it was a statement asewo cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 4:40am On Jan 17, 2010
^Anywayz i didn't expect any less from a s*.x hawker like uuu.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by sjeezy8: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2010
you smelly prosti tute go and wash your obo
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 4:55am On Jan 17, 2010
omdz dis dude is so lame. . .u must be mixing me up wid ur stanky h*.e a$$ sisters. . .i don't blame u sha i thought dat u would have changed from your ways since last year but it turns out u have gotten even worse d truth is u disgust me i can't stand your punk,p*.ssy hungry a$$ u suck~u have no respect watsoever u just act like a dog a matured and responsible man does not behave d way u do i feel it's best i say no more b4 i say more dan eyes can see and mind can possibly contain. . .lolz i'm out c*nt peace!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by sjeezy8: 5:00am On Jan 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

omdz dis dude is so lame. . .i don't blame u sha i thought dat u would have changed from your ways since last year but it turns out u have gotten even worse d truth is u disgust me i can't stand your punk,p*.ssy hungry a$$ u suck~u have no respect watsoever u just act like a dog a matured and responsible man does not behave d way u do f*.ck u u ain't even all dat i feel it's best i say no more b4 i say more dan eyes can see and mind can possibly contain. . .lolz i'm out c*nt peace!

ah ah all for me abi?
kiss kiss thank you baby, lmfao

@ pweety is a psycho, other naija babes are good money
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2010
Gosh, I like her dress!  smiley
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 5:03am On Jan 17, 2010
^Yea she is my sis i can get it 4 ya. . . tongue

@s-peepee yea ur sisters. . .
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by chamotex(m): 5:05am On Jan 17, 2010
They are not bad
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by madlady(f): 5:07am On Jan 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

^Who asked u? MOFO. . . undecided besides i am talking about her look without make-up.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pweety, I just got in and I saw that above, dis your mouth, you KILLLLLLLLLLLLL  me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You cool  baby girl.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by sjeezy8: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2010
@shitty4me
I swear I was going to write that maybe shes your sista thats why youre acting like a psycho.
The babes not bad sha or maybe its you

I might be prettier than her but she has a nice lil body, so im sure she can do tricks in the bedroom  grin cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 5:16am On Jan 17, 2010
madlady:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pweety, I just got in and I have seen that above, dis your mouth, you KILLLLLLLLLLLLL me.

You cool baby girl.
Hehehe hey big sis wot's poppin?and y u not sleeping?

@s-peepee your just a self centered prick & cocky a$$ try d next bust stop plse!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Pweety4me(f): 5:18am On Jan 17, 2010
chamotex:

They are not bad
Lolz don't tell me dat u were refering 2 d post topic?
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by chamotex(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lolz don't tell me dat u were refering 2 d post topic?

Yes
Did I say anything wrong?

Does Real Love Still Exist? / The Favourite Who Loved Me / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating?