Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful (22724 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / A Valentine's day Message Most Nigerian Girls Won't Appreciate / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by whitelexi(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2010
Fine face, wide shoulders - small waistline. . .  Nice complexion and skin texture, nice hair, slightly short and bow legs. . . Too many high heels, quite short sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by Kgdavid(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2010
mama gee u appear to have somethin against nigerian men or were u in an abusive relationship?? u certainly seem to have a chip on your shoulder. wait ur not lesbian r u?? grin it is impossible and ridiculous to state in generic terms that nigerian girls are beautiful. u have posted a few pictures of some absolutely stunning chics but i don't think ten or twenty pictures of the most beautiful nigerian girls is representative of the vast majority of naija chics. the girl in the pics u have been postin has a nice body but is distinctly average facially. If this is wat u have in mind when u say naija girls r beautiful then i daresay the majority of women in the world r beautiful! this brings to bear the question, nigerian women are beautiful relative to wat? nigerian men? African women? or all women? to conclude my long speech grin(which is not intended to antagonize anyone) yes there are beautiful nigerian women and yes there are some not so attractive ones. Why? don't ask me go ask your mother.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2010
Kgdavid:

mama gee u appear to have somethin against nigerian men or were u in an abusive relationship?? u certainly seem to have a chip on your shoulder. wait your not lesbian r u?? grin it is impossible and ridiculous to state in generic terms that nigerian girls are beautiful. u have posted a few pictures of some absolutely stunning chics but i don't think ten or twenty pictures of the most beautiful nigerian girls is representative of the vast majority of naija chics.  the girl in the pics u have been postin has a nice body but is distinctly average facially. If this is wat u have in mind when u say naija girls r beautiful then i daresay the majority of women in the world r beautiful! this brings to bear the question, nigerian women are beautiful relative to wat? nigerian men? African women? or all women? to  conclude my long speech  grin(which is not intended to antagonize anyone) yes there are beautiful nigerian women and yes there are some not so attractive ones. Why? don't ask me go ask your mother.

I'm sorry but I'm just posting through observation. wink
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Girls Beautiful by lovemoi2(f): 3:45am On Jan 26, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d

Does Real Love Still Exist? / The Favourite Who Loved Me / Why Do Girls Get Aggressive When Caught Cheating?