Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) (44658 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by mmsen: 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
If Pat Utomi was a young girl people would instantly recognize him as a runs girl.

But because he is an older male who speaks pretty English people are reluctant to identify him for what he is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 6:23pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
Which community is Ayiri their paramount ruler?
Money is talking .
If not why would they be this loyal to a guy who is less than 44 years Old .
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:28pm On May 24, 2017
Senator Twitter will not use common sense now.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Juanthenairague: 6:28pm On May 24, 2017
So na money this Ayeri de use break kola but! Oshe!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by edo3(m): 6:32pm On May 24, 2017
This guy if i tear u slap ehn,,that paper wey u dey always hold for hand go tear to pieces..Useless scammer. Back to d matter ojare,,ayiri my man. thumps up sir.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
I just love MONEY MONEY MONEY.. it can make kings smell your silly farts and laugh like its strawberry in their nostrils grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
Davash222:

Bro, you can be a King in your own house or do you want to be a slave in your house

I beg help me ask am.
Omo Critics.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by BoraWizzle(m): 6:33pm On May 24, 2017
simplycarro:

Bros why you dey quote with me with a dot? undecided

lol on this one. Bros, but true-true, Why now?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by tutudesz: 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
Juanthenairague:
He is coming to his house for the 1st time,so he must be welcome! Na so we Deltans dey do am!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by AdultMaleNegro(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2017
I'm really suspecting this Ayiri guy...... 2019
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Efewestern: 6:35pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
are you urobo?

first of all ayiri is not urhobo, secondly his tribe contribute a huge portion of Nigeria wealth which is now been distributed to other parasites state, you asking how e made his billions?, he controls the itsekiri creek down to ilaje, both tribe are very rich in oil and gas, his mom is ilaje why is dad is itsekiri.

so it's normal for him to be this rich, my problem with him is that he don't distribute his wealth and he also don't empower the youth.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by RonJeremy: 6:36pm On May 24, 2017
Even Allah no get this type of high chair..... what a clown!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by josielewa(m): 6:37pm On May 24, 2017
hmmm

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by blackmantis: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
Juanthenairague:

I thought I was the only person who can see the thick war of cash on the plate.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by abels(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
.. None he is just a tyrant dat has use oppression to collect all chevron contract given to his community
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
Efewestern:

first of all ayiri is not urhobo, secondly his tribe contribute a huge portion of Nigeria wealth which is now been distributed to other parasites state, you asking how e made his billions?, he controls the itsekiri creek down to ilaje, both tribe are very rich in oil and gas, his mom is ilaje why is dad is itsekiri.

so it's normal for him to be this rich, my problem with him is that he don't distribute his wealth and he also don't empower the youth.
okay.
Thanks
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Ayiri the Ugly guy. #joking
He get money pass ur family.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by bravesoul247(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
Omo na bad economy de make you guys batter Amarabae like this? Give the girl a little space na ahah, abeg make we no de insult ourselves again cos life na jeje.

Back on the matter, I think Prof. Pat Utomi should mind the people he visits so as to maintain his reputation but we don't know why he went to visit Ayiri though.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
The guy just dey deceive him self sitting on a chair feeling like a king. Some people sha.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by MorningDew2017(f): 6:42pm On May 24, 2017
grin all I see is the bottled water straight from shell
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2017
which kind chair b this wey long no touch ground,pat won go for governor
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Omonoba1: 6:44pm On May 24, 2017
deji15:
In one of the pictures, there is money placed on a plate that Pat Utomi was later holding. Who took the money? When old men start to sell their respect to small boys all in the name of money.
One day the ugly story will be told
that's the tradition in Delta state especially the urhobos..when you have a visitor (esp. One of high esteem) , you give drink with kola nut and money on a plate.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:48pm On May 24, 2017
mmsen:
If Pat Utomi was a young girl people would instantly recognize him as a runs girl.

But because he is an older male who speaks pretty English people are reluctant to identify him for what he is.

Like I keep pointing out to misguided people shouting "nigeria is a zoo, nigeria is a zoo"

The people who told them "naija is a zoo" what distinct "non zoo like) behaviour have they exhibited?

Nnamdi kanu sef don turn godfather/spiritual leader for one side.

Now look at utomi VISITING a character like ayiri... And u expect a young lad somewhere contemplating crime to hold back?

When over and over again we are taught wealth is power (source is irrelevant )

Black people amaze me ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Mujtahida: 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
Blackmen not yet matured.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 6:49pm On May 24, 2017
That chair though ... he should have customized it to his height - see how his feet are dangling from the throne ... grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by donqx: 6:51pm On May 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2017
Who told u Ayiri is a Billionaire?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Juanthenairague: 6:56pm On May 24, 2017
Text me your address pls
tutudesz:

He is coming to his house for the 1st time,so he must be welcome! Na so we Deltans dey do am!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:00pm On May 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
That Chair looks like a king own
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:01pm On May 24, 2017
In Nigeria, big crime pays.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by RealHaute: 7:03pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Ayiri the Ugly guy.
#joking

The meme I need for this post has not been created.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) / Ekiti Election : Man Destroys His Permanent Voters Card (pictures) / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.