Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) (44665 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by NosaHenry(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2017
I can never visit this kind of guy in his house. You cannot act king on top of my head. never!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by ACHILLES45: 10:14pm On May 24, 2017
Something is really cooking underground with all these visits in recent times, and as usual, the youths dont care as long as they have some data for e-war.
arms are coming in
people are planning coup
the vegetable is sick and away
tinubu is ranting
people are visiting kalu
nigeria is silently boiling

yet the youth are confused
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2017
My own take is the "entourage" hanging around. Young, able bodied men just standing around, doing nothing other than just waiting for crumbs to fall off the table of the "big men". It is so, so annoying!

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
has he given efe the50m he promised??
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jc4real(m): 10:49pm On May 24, 2017
mmsen:

He was speaking with certainty about issues that he knows nothing about.

Had he told the truth and admitted that he despises himself and what he is then I would have done as you said but he instead choose to make his issues the collective failure of all black people, which is erroneous.

Besides, there really is no excuse for the level of ignorance that he displayed in the 'age of information'.

That nonsense that he was talking about white people being driven by ideology whilst black people are driven by a lust for power is wrong, offensive to read and just plain stupid. We've seen elections in both America and parts of Europe, very recent elections, that show that he is wrong. We have countless historical examples that prove that his assertion is entirely fallacious but he still felt the need to utter the nonsense that he said. If anyone is driven by the need for power, the need to destroy, it is the European. Somehow that guy managed to ignore the numerous historical records to come to his immature, unfounded conclusion(s).

And I guess this is my gripe with people such as him - why do they have so much self-hatred and why are they so comfortable expressing it? And why does this website ban people who offend religious groups but does not ban naked negrophobia?

Considering the precedent by most African leaders of holding tightly to power at all cost,I would say his assertion that Africans(as against the term blacks)are power drunk,is not entirely wrong.

Laurent Gbabgo(Ivory Coast)yaya Jammeh(Gambia)&Robert Mugabe(Zimbabwe) are ready examples.

Most western leaders would step down after serving their terms or resign honourably when they become unpopular.This is hardly the case with most African leaders who would use electoral manipulation and so called incumbent power to remain in government against the will of the electorates often resorting to violence & military intimidation to fight opposition.

I do not agree with all he wrote neither do I entirely agree with yours.But my point is u can disagree with someone without taking away his dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by LANDLORD72: 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
Ayeri planning to be governor of delta state 2019 try to be local government chairman first to learn how government is been run.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by mmsen: 11:06pm On May 24, 2017
jc4real:

Considering the precedent by most African leaders of holding tightly to power at all cost,I would say his assertion that Africans(as against the term blacks)are power drunk,is not entirely wrong.

Laurent Gbabgo(Ivory Coast)yaya Jammeh(Gambia)&Robert Mugabe(Zimbabwe) are ready examples.

Most western leaders would step down after serving their terms or resign honourably when they become unpopular.This is hardly the case with most African leaders who would use electoral manipulation and so called incumbent power to remain in government against the will of the electorates often resorting to violence & military intimidation to fight opposition.

I do not agree with all he wrote neither do I entirely agree with yours.But my point is u can disagree with someone without taking away his dignity.

The western leaders would step down because they live in countries that have emboldened the people to enforce such. If not the majority then at least the business elite. Africa's business elite cower in the same way that those in Russia do.

And this brings me to my next point - how did these western nations come to develop systems that would force leaders to move on after a period of time? It was by way of trial and error. Most came through a period in which monarchs would stubbornly cling to power, cause mass suffering and then have to be forced out by external agents. This happened throughout Europe and is why a number of nations got rid of their monarchs all together. Those that still have monarchies left their monarchs without any real power.

Russia still has this problem despite being a nation that is centuries old. African nations are typically less than 7 decades old. There will be issues, especially when trying to transpose systems that were formulated elsewhere with different histories and thus different cultures.

And thus to say that it is blacks who are power hungry is foolish. Leaders in Africa have been able to get away with abusing the naivete of a population that does not understand the systems that were imposed on them.

There are dictators who have clung to power in Eastern Europe (Belarus) and throughout central Asia. They are not Africans. How do they fit into this myth that Africans have a particular obsession with power? Where does Hitler fit into this narrative? A man who dragged the world into war and caused the deaths of tens of millions as a result. What of Stalin and Lenin, were they Africans in disguise? I'm guessing Franco, a man who acted as dictator in Spain for decades was also an African? Mao Zedong - was he African?

The only way anyone could seriously argue the point that he made and that you seem to be reinforcing is if you have a poor grasp of human history. The worst dictators have always come from outside of the African continent.

As to your point about stepping down because of popularity - again, that is because of the system not because of this myth of integrity. Political donors who keep these politicians in power would withdraw support in western nations, or divert their funds to opponents. It is the money that would force them to step down and not a sense of decency.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by lagosrd: 11:13pm On May 24, 2017
Ayiri.... That name in yoruba language sounds somehow.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by ayamAgenius: 11:14pm On May 24, 2017
what happened to that stack of cash on the disk? undecided undecided undecided
why is prof holding the dish? undecided undecided undecided
ayam not understanding!
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:27pm On May 24, 2017
I don't knw y ppu are amazed that pat utomi visited Ayiri at his residence.

This is Nigeria, they are all d same .
No saint anywhere
They all av one thing in common which is self interest.

Forgt all these men jooo.
NA for their pocket,not for d masses
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:38pm On May 24, 2017
Is it by force to seat on a high chair and behave like a tin-god...
Ayiri is a midget...

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Arewa2Dworld: 2:05am On May 25, 2017
which one b this nah....its he a king? its he richer than Dangote...? why can't he just be humble for God sake.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by belindar: 8:22am On May 25, 2017
This utomi is a big fool. I learnt he is educated. Anyway not every literate person is educated.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by drnoel: 8:50am On May 25, 2017
Afam4eva:
Which community is Ayiri their paramount ruler?

Lol, none. That real bushman way get small change
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jolomiurenyi(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2017
NosaHenry:
I can never visit this kind of guy in his house. You cannot act king on top of my head. never!

Remember he's a chief in Warri kingdom....
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by megamank(m): 10:48am On May 25, 2017
i know this visit is very much connected to 2019 general elections
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by guychidile: 10:51am On May 25, 2017
nnaa mehn..,if you combine money with brain .,it will be equal to ...?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2017
deolumike:
you look eerie and... Despicable. Frightening stuff.

you should see Tiwa Savage after clubbing in the morning grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Jude76(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2017
Nice one

I buy and sell iTunes gift card of any domination of 100$, 50$, 25$,10$ us and Canada card.

Contact or WhatsApp: 08146153336

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking / President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.