Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,240 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) (44657 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Breaks Fast With Muslims In His Mansion (photos) / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by soliddust2020: 7:06pm On May 24, 2017
deji15:
In one of the pictures, there is money placed on a plate that Pat Utomi was later holding. Who took the money? When old men start to sell their respect to small boys all in the name of money.
One day the ugly story will be told

The money on the plate is a tradition. For entertaining guest. After accepting the money, the guest prays for the host on the empty plate and pass it over to the host. Even governor gets entertained like that. This tradition is common with urhobos, isokos and some itshekiri do it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 24, 2017
His feet is not touching the floor. Didnt he test the 'throne' before buying ? School good oh.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by mmsen: 7:16pm On May 24, 2017
LorDBolton:

Like I keep pointing out to misguided people shouting "nigeria is a zoo, nigeria is a zoo"

The people who told them "naija is a zoo" what distinct "non zoo like) behaviour have they exhibited?

Nnamdi kanu sef don turn godfather/spiritual leader for one side.

Now look at utomi VISITING a character like ayiri... And u expect a young lad somewhere contemplating crime to hold back?

When over and over again we are taught wealth is power (source is irrelevant )

Black people amaze me ...

Why do 'black people amaze' you when this happens everywhere?

Donald Trump is now president of the United States. He ran on the Republican ticket, despite the things that he said about the Republicans and the political system in general.

Prostitution is profitable. Pat Utomi is just the latest to profit from it.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Ballmer: 7:17pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
you have been noticed.
Now run along and go meet your jamb mates.

Pls stop acting a fool all over NL, that isn't too much to ask. It is understandable that you are a bigot, we all have a bit of that in us but being deliberately senseless come on girl you have a prettier face than that. It is really sad when I come across your comments on NL n it so vague and void of any intelligence or perhaps you should remove your face from this profile. I think that should give a clearer picture that one is dealing with a clown rather than bimbo the picture portrays.

Amarabae:
doing dirty stuffs in the oil and gas world.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by repogirl(f): 7:18pm On May 24, 2017
Which kind throne chair is he sitting on? His feet can not even touch floor again.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
soliddust2020:

The money on the plate is a tradition. For entertaining guest. After accepting the money, the guest prays for the host on the empty plate and pass it over to the host. Even governor gets entertained like that. This tradition is common with urhobos, isokos and some itshekiri do it.

Thanks for the information. Urhobo "wayo" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
DollarAngel:
That Chair looks like a king own
Anything wrong with that?

I wish to build a palace for myself someday.. You're a king bro... Don't let the slavery mentality rob you off your entitlements.

You don't need to be coronated to wear a crown or sit on a thrown in your own house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by swagifted(m): 7:35pm On May 24, 2017
Ayiri Escobar..
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 7:42pm On May 24, 2017
mmsen:

Why do 'black people amaze' you when this happens everywhere?

Donald Trump is now president of the United States. He ran on the Republican ticket, despite the things that he said about the Republicans and the political system in general.

Prostitution is profitable. Pat Utomi is just the latest to profit from it.

Trump might have dissed the republicans but he was never a democrat(DP) & he'd always been anti-Obama ergo him running under the GOP
Also don't forget even the GOP establishment tried their best to ensure he didn't get the nomination...but he did & since assuming office he's been doing(or trying to do) what he promised during campaigns.

NOTE: for obvious reasons he's actually went back on some promises and gave his reasons, app will rather say "we never promised this , we never said that "

Do u see white men jumping from party to party?

Do u see "respected" white men hobnobbing with people of questionable character (in public)

Whites are controlled by ideology , blacks are controlled by power (all a black man wants is power... Personal power)

That's what amazes me about the black man... His quest for power, not knowledge, not developement/advancement etc

Correct me if I'm wrong ... But I think we're the only major Race that never had a sorta of writing system .

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by colbankz(m): 7:44pm On May 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
Which community is Ayiri their paramount ruler?

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Acetyl(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
doing dirty stuffs in the oil and gas world.
Huh ladies and love for money...
They don't care how you made that money ...
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by tutudesz: 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
soliddust2020:

This is Delta state state tradition! Its done to welcome your guess and anybody that doesn't welcome you like this is not happy to see! Even N5 we dey use welcome people.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by ikombe: 7:54pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
you have been noticed. Now run along and go meet your jamb mates.
Bae no get joy sha

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by ikombe: 7:59pm On May 24, 2017
repogirl:
Which kind throne chair is he sitting on? His feet can not even touch floor again.
Nairaland yaf killed me grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by mmsen: 8:01pm On May 24, 2017
LorDBolton:

Trump might have dissed the republicans but he was never a democrat(DP) & he'd always been anti-Obama ergo him running under the GOP
Also don't forget even the GOP establishment tried their best to ensure he didn't get the nomination...but he did & since assuming office he's been doing(or trying to do) what he promised during campaigns.

NOTE: for obvious reasons he's actually went back on some promises and gave his reasons, app will rather say "we never promised this , we never said that "

Do u see white men jumping from party to party?

Do u see "respected" white men hobnobbing with people of questionable character (in public)

Whites are controlled by ideology , blacks are controlled by power (all a black man wants is power... Personal power)

That's what amazes me about the black man... His quest for power, not knowledge, not developement/advancement etc

Correct me if I'm wrong ... But I think we're the only major Race that never had a sorta of writing system .

You have a said a number of things that are simply untrue - whites are controlled by ideology? That is untrue. The difference between the Republican Party and the Democrat is minimal. It isn't ideology that separates them but power and self-interest. The same is true in other parts of the western World.

Evidently you have self-hatred issues. Which is unfortunate but that is your burden. If you have a thirst for power rather than knowledge or development then that is your own personal failure. By your knowledge Trump, Putin, Hitler, Mussolini, Napoleon, Franco, Bush, Blair and countless other non-African leaders are indeed Africans in disguise because they all put their lust for power ahead of everything.

Nigeria is much better now than it was twenty years ago or during the colonial period - despite your assertions. There will always be those who put self-interest above any and everything, it is up to others to deal, or at least keep them in check rather than sit in the corner and cry about a 'zoo'. That is not how you build a nation.

Your ignorance is really on display. Read up on Nsibidi, traditional writing of the Ibibio/Anang people. There are probably others but evidently you are not fond of reading hence your blinding ignorance.

As to your foolish question about whether white men associate with men of ill-repute. A few years ago many people in Hollywood came out in defense of Roman Polanski, a convicted pedophile. Trump has said a number of deplorable things about women, yet won votes. George Bush is a war criminal but he isn't in prison, rather he is still invited to big events. Tony Blair is another war criminal who now lobbies for some of the world's most disturbed dictators.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This right here is the reason Pat Utomi will go nowhere in politics. The man doesn't know his level.
Hobnobbing with thugs is now his modus operandi ?
Ayiri should go and see Prof Utomi in his house and not the other way round.
Ayiri is a common thug. A half-assed gangster with almost zero education. Look how he is "shining" with a professor of international repute.
My respect for Prof Utomi just came down several notches.

Was just abt saying the same thing... shey he was the one saying Buhari, obasanjo are co are running the country amiss and now he's indirectly dining with them... y do I smell something fishy Politics and deceitful strategies are like 5 and 6
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
mmsen:

You have a said a number of things that are simply untrue - whites are controlled by ideology? That is untrue. The difference between the Republican Party and the Democrat is minimal. It isn't ideology that separates them but power and self-interest. The same is true in other parts of the western World.

Evidently you have self-hatred issues. Which is unfortunate but that is your burden. If you have a thirst for power rather than knowledge or development then that is your own personal failure. By your knowledge Trump, Putin, Hitler, Mussolini, Napoleon, Franco, Bush, Blair and countless other non-African leaders are indeed Africans in disguise because they all put their lust for power ahead of everything.

Nigeria is much better now than it was two years ago or during the colonial period - despite your assertions. There will always be those who put self-interest above any and everything, it is up to others to deal, or at least keep them in check rather than sit in the corner and cry about a 'zoo'. That is not how you build a nation.

Your ignorance is really on display. Read up on Nsibidi, traditional writing of the Ibibio/Anang people. There are probably others but evidently you are not fond of reading hence your blinding ignorance.

As to your foolish question about whether white men associate with men of ill-repute. A few years ago many people in Hollywood came out in defense of Roman Polanski, a convicted pedophile. Trump has said a number of deplorable things about women, yet won votes. George Bush is a war criminal but he isn't in prison, rather he is still invited to big events. Tony Blair is another war criminal who now lobbies for some of the world's most disturbed dictators.

Sighs... Nairalanders and their strong belief that "insults help win arguments"

Such a shame

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2017
He either needs a second big chair or needs to get rid of that big chair. It's insulting to guests like Pat Utomi to be seated like they aren't on this man's level.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 24, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by otunbabrown: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
So this one sef na news? When I hosted Obama who I tell?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:02pm On May 24, 2017
All he does is "host" and "toast".
No history of real employment. undecided

Thanks to awa ancestors for Ibori's loot. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by deolumike(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
I just love MONEY MONEY MONEY.. it can make kings smell your silly farts and laugh like its strawberry in their nostrils grin grin grin grin grin grin
you look eerie and... Despicable. Frightening stuff.
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by jc4real(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2017
mmsen:

Nigeria is much better now than it was twenty years ago or during the colonial period - despite your assertions. There will always be those who put self-interest above any and everything, it is up to others to deal, or at least keep them in check rather than sit in the corner and cry about a 'zoo'. That is not how you build a nation.

From your write-up i can tell you are learned.But u could put him right without putting him down.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
the palour too small, all this show off by Ayiri is for governorship election in 2019, he is APC candidate
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Bede2u(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
This right here is the reason Pat Utomi will go nowhere in politics. The man doesn't know his level.
Ayiri is a common thug. A half-assed gangster with almost zero education. Look how he is "shining" with a professor of international repute.
u may actually be wise
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by mmsen: 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
jc4real:

From your write-up i can tell you are learned.But u could put him right without putting him down.

He was speaking with certainty about issues that he knows nothing about.

Had he told the truth and admitted that he despises himself and what he is then I would have done as you said but he instead choose to make his issues the collective failure of all black people, which is erroneous.

Besides, there really is no excuse for the level of ignorance that he displayed in the 'age of information'.

That nonsense that he was talking about white people being driven by ideology whilst black people are driven by a lust for power is wrong, offensive to read and just plain stupid. We've seen elections in both America and parts of Europe, very recent elections, that show that he is wrong. We have countless historical examples that prove that his assertion is entirely fallacious but he still felt the need to utter the nonsense that he said. If anyone is driven by the need for power, the need to destroy, it is the European. Somehow that guy managed to ignore the numerous historical records to come to his immature, unfounded conclusion(s).

And I guess this is my gripe with people such as him - why do they have so much self-hatred and why are they so comfortable expressing it? And why does this website ban people who offend religious groups but does not ban naked negrophobia?
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 24, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Jesus visited Zachaeus, a fraudulent tax collector .
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
PRIDE!!!
Just look at him sitting while his leg is flying from the floor because he thinks he must live like a King.
Humble yourself and be exhorted by God.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by Stallione(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Ayiri the Ugly guy. #joking
But his money fine pass u 10times... undecided
Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2017
Zionista:

Jesus visited Zachaeus, a fraudulent tax collector .

Jesus was a religous leader. It was his job to convert sinners.
Pat Utomi is a self professed politician, presidential candidate and crusader for a better Nigeria. It will be his job if elected to jail offenders.
So yours is an irrelevant analogy.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 10:10pm On May 24, 2017
DLondonboiy:
How did Ayiri make his billions?
the Londonboiy can u prophecy on what u see on Ayiri's future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Aishatu Umar Maigari's 3 Brothers Die In Motor Accident In Gombe (Photos) / Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.