Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? (855 Views)

My Girl Said She No Longer Loves Me Anymore / Meet Stella The Ghanaian Girl Who Is Proud Of Sleeping With Her Dad / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 4:24pm On May 24, 2017
undecided i thought he liked me
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by Oyindidi(f): 4:26pm On May 24, 2017
He is tired of your drama

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by dingbang(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2017
Doesn't mean you will be fvcking up anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by BlackDBagba: 4:31pm On May 24, 2017
.... cuz he just found out you're Nigerian! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by padi94(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2017
Ghana Economy is now better than Nigeria's what do you expect

3 Likes

Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 4:48pm On May 24, 2017
padi94:
Ghana Economy is now better than Nigeria's what do you expect

who told you that
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 4:50pm On May 24, 2017
BlackDBagba:
.... cuz he just found out you're Nigerian! grin

he knew from the first day, i was Nigerian
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by padi94(m): 4:53pm On May 24, 2017
onila:

who told you that

World Economic Magazine told me that cool
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2017
padi94:

World Economic Magazine told me that cool

Nigeria is the richest country in Africa
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2017
Why should he keep begging? The man is tired.
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by padi94(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2017
onila:

Nigeria is the richest country in Africa

that maybe so... but if you are an Economics student, you will understand taht i am talking about per capital income to GDP
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 5:00pm On May 24, 2017
Raine80:
Why should he keep begging? The man is tired.

but he likes me
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 24, 2017
onila:

but he likes me
And he is going to stop if you don't get your act together.
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 5:13pm On May 24, 2017
padi94:

that maybe so... but if you are an Economics student, you will understand taht i am talking about per capital income to GDP

nigerias own is higher
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by Splinz(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2017
How can he beg you again when your DP read: "Ghana Must Go"? smiley
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by LordCrimson(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2017
You expect him to beg you till eternity when most of our privileged slay queens are running around there ready to be called Mrs Kwame cry cry cry
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 24, 2017
onila:
undecided i thought he liked me

yes e liked u buh 1 Ghana busty gal is giving him HEAD rite now as i 'm typin dis grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by onila(f): 3:39am On May 25, 2017
Splinz:
How can he beg you again when your DP read: "Ghana Must Go"? smiley

lol screw Ghana
Re: Why Doesn't The Ghanaian Dude Beg Me Anymore? by Lewaluv(f): 4:18am On May 25, 2017
Men wont beg forever.

(1) (Reply)

LOL! When You Are Trying To Recharge 1000, And You Have 11000 (pics) / “I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex” — Linda Ikeji. / Check Out Photos Of A Young Nigerian Man Who Calls Himself An "Educated Stripper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.