Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities (55009 Views)

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by kikake: 9:20pm On May 24, 2017
Edu3Again:
Idoma People have joined the list of ever growing people fed up with the status quo.

Now Idoma's from Benue are supporting Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

We have already seen the Niger Delta support Biafra as their home.

Ijaw people declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM

here is dokubo asari say the same about Biafra & Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

Akwa Ibom & Rivers with the Ijaws declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

The clock is downing down!

Those still clutching tightly to a sinking ship, failed Lugard country, Nigeria, because the ship contains crude oil, pity for you.

Biafrans see farther than you who cannot look beyond the nose. Crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive

The most rich countries of the world have no crude oil.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by victorDanladi: 9:24pm On May 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Just mere sit-at-home; and the whole aboohki and their slave, yoruba,are ranting painfully all over the trade. You can imagine the level of of suicide that would reordered among these two parasitic tribes when Biafra finally separate from Nigeria. For you info:the sit-at-home is for Biafrans at home and in diaspora,and not afonjas who have always been sitting at home.Ndi ara-Mad people.
we should be imagining how poor you slaves would be without your masters,the ijaws.

Anyway,we may decide to send your masters GEJ and edwin clark to come and rule you.Or better still,loan you your Afonja masters FFK and Fayose.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Cooly100: 9:25pm On May 24, 2017
victorDanladi:
lolz,you can post any random picture ...

This people clearly shows they are the mothers of Biafra,the lost goats of isreal,the jew,to nigerian with their flags

...and this picture didn't show the mothers of brown roofers, skull miners with their...fine dresses....hu

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by kikake: 9:28pm On May 24, 2017
krasican:
funny lot

I no fit laff Abeg......

na now i believe true true say IPOB people brain dey skip

The most important thing about one's country is that one is proud of it, feels safe in it. It is not important how big or populated or rich one's country is.

How many of those still clutching to one Nigeria because of crude oil are proud and happy about Nigeria, feel secured in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by selfmadeboss: 9:30pm On May 24, 2017
why will you declare sit at home in another man country. if our violent herdsmen begin butcher una now, una go complain. why not stay in your country
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by chiraqDemon(m): 9:31pm On May 24, 2017
Me i don't care which country i live in as far as life is not hard then im ok.
But in this economy u want to sit at home? Sha just know that more than 1 million graduates are standing in line waiting to take ur job. Be wise

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by victorDanladi: 9:33pm On May 24, 2017
Cooly100:

...and this picture didn't show the mothers of brown roofers, skull miners with their...fine dresses....hu

Exactly.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by anyebedgreat: 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
Odingo1:

You have twisted it now that they where sent packing when they peacefully relocated back home to chat a new course in their homeland in the years back shocked shocked shocked shocked, if they willingly return home now you will still twist it that they where sent packing and their homeland will be invaded again.
They didn't go back willingly. Go and ask those that witnessed it

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by GenOrumov: 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
funny people.

Make they no go sell that day. Na hunger go finish. Osusu Must flow
osusumustflow, where have you been. It's been a while a saw your moniker on nairaland.

Your moniker cracks me up because truly, osusu must flow!!!
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Kingbusssy(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2017
krasican:
funny lot

I no fit laff Abeg......

I wonder o
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ozowarac: 9:38pm On May 24, 2017
What most people don't know that Nigeria greatest fear now is Ipob.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by anyebedgreat: 9:41pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Fucktensei post=56843533][/quote] The response an ipod give when you lay bare his stupidity and he has nothing to say. Meanwhile you guys are the ones begging for freedom from us and you are busy calling us slaves. How does that work for you?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by AkinPhysicist: 9:47pm On May 24, 2017
kahara:
We are all Biafrans. Igbo blood flows in every ethnic group across Nigeria. Wherever our forebears went they generously deposited their sperm in large quantum reproducing men and women who look like us, reason like us, and even behave like us. I don't want to name names but believe it or not, Biafran blood flows in every nook and cranny in this directionless, sick and overburdened country.
In Biafra we stand.
shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 24, 2017
E pain am e wan die. This seriously displaced person needs our help.

daddyiel:
your entire race is sick, did anyone call YOU to sit at home? na so craze dey start!! putting ur nose where it doesn't belong

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nwakaumu(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2017
victorDanladi:
we should be imagining how poor you slaves would be without your masters,the ijaws.

Anyway,we may they decide to send your masters GEJ and edwin clark to come and rule you.Or better still,loan you your Afonja masters FFK and Fayose.
the picture below is you almajiri version of yoruba children being fed hand out food in osogbo even with free crude oil.So imagine the level of Famine that's going to ravage the entire yoruba land when the free oil is disconnected via Biafra,because parasites(Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani)owe their existence to they host (Biafra).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by chakula: 9:58pm On May 24, 2017
I forsee vacancies especially in the institutions where your present determine your take home.

Applicants should prepare their curriculum vities to replace the absentees during the time of the exercise.

Banks will be the best institution to go for comfirmation any ibo I meet will automatically recieve a slap for non compliance to the given order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by seeyouin2019: 10:26pm On May 24, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
So why are you still agitating for a fake biafra country that your fathers failed woefully to acheive in 1966?

You are the one that need to dust your history books. You ibos organised the first military coup in Nigeria. You ibos killed ahamdu bello, tafawa balewa and other regional leaders while sparing yours.

So because your wretched father failed in his efforts to become rich, you will not bother trying because of his failures? Dirty slimy Yorobastard unity begger..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Karlman: 10:31pm On May 24, 2017
Wolfbrother:

No city in the east can ever be as developed as Lagos, and none will ever be ... that is why you leave your lands underdeveloped and bring all your money and trade to lagos for your masters to eat
...FYI the dull one...there is no state in YORUBA LAND that is as developed as ANAMBRA ENUGU AND IMO STATES...dont forget to quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by klax(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
It's alright. I have told my staffs who are from my region the east that if you have the gut don't report to the office then you will know if it is Kanu or his miserable father owns my business I will not only fire you I will fire you and deal with you severely.

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by omokab: 10:45pm On May 24, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Is the sit at home meant for ibo traders alone? Abuja was also included, will ibo civil servants and politicians(senators and ministers) also obey the sit at home order?

Why dont you just tell all the ibos in these Northern states to go back to iboland. Is it not senseless to want to break away from Nigeria, and yet keep running to other part of Nigeria
I always think this igbo people have sense until I come across of their sit at home order. Is there any difference between the way this people and bokoharam think? Bpkp haram says they don't wamt western education and they are using what westerners produce to leave. Likewise igbo people saying they don't want Nigeria and calling her zoo but they can't do without Nigeria. They travel round the country to look for food and other source of their income while you can only see few of other tribe in their region. I was expecting kanu to call all igbo indigine to go back to their various state and provide free transportation for them. Then, I will start taking them serious.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by engrchykae(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
So why are you still agitating for a fake biafra country that your fathers failed woefully to acheive in 1966?

You are the one that need to dust your history books. You ibos organised the first military coup in Nigeria. You ibos killed ahamdu bello, tafawa balewa and other regional leaders while sparing yours.
a worthy son will continue where the father stopped.nzeogwu did well to kill the mad son of othman dan fodio before he could implement his madness on nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Codes151(m): 10:57pm On May 24, 2017
krasican:
funny lot

I no fit laff Abeg......

leave them alone na.... lol
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by engrchykae(m): 11:02pm On May 24, 2017
anyebedgreat:
The person who told you that story was economical with the truth. First of all, they were sent Packing, not that they relocated willingly. Secondly the fighting wasn't because they relocated. I think you should know that.
the fighting that came was as a result of the igbos leaving with the oil.imagine that.they left with the oil, what impunity.Allah's oil to moslems!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by browniex: 11:07pm On May 24, 2017
They are just clowns,go to computer village or Alaba international on that day and see whether they won't open
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:14pm On May 24, 2017
Agumbankembu:

He don't know where you belong to,that is why he called you THING
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ridbell01(m): 11:18pm On May 24, 2017
pls for how many months? and the you please put kaduna,kano and abuja
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Rikidony(m): 11:26pm On May 24, 2017
kikake:

[s]The most important thing about one's country is that one is proud of it, feels safe in it. It is not important how big or populated or rich one's country is.
[/s]

How many of those still clutching to one Nigeria because of crude oil are proud and happy about Nigeria, feel secured in Nigeria?
this is how you rant when power is being taken away from you and your last option is to turn a break away begger
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Rikidony(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2017
I thank God my state Akwa Ibom and Cross river was not I included because I for slap any IPOB yoot wei go open shop for watt market Calabar on that day
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by enemyofprogress: 11:41pm On May 24, 2017
Ko le werk Igbos too like money
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ipodstinks: 11:45pm On May 24, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Just mere sit-at-home; and the whole aboohki and their slave, yoruba,are ranting painfully all over the trade. You can imagine the level of of suicide that would reordered among these two parasitic tribes when Biafra finally separate from Nigeria. For you info:the sit-at-home is for Biafrans at home and in diaspora,and not afonjas who have always been sitting at home.Ndi ara-Mad people.
Nna, hope you are holding handkerchief there sha? So that you can clean the tears
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by manikspears: 11:49pm On May 24, 2017
cupidFlint:
The sit at home order is for the Ndi Igbo in the north. For those of y'all saying it's funny watch as Igbo businesses are shot by them. Abi you go force them go to their shops when they are paying respect to their dead heroes.
No be only sit at home jump at home dey too, igbo wey like money like cease,one Igbo guy wey I show this caption don ask me if KANU and him supporters go feed him and his family? I just pity the ones that will want to form die hard ipob.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nwodosis(m): 12:00am On May 25, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Is the sit at home meant for ibo traders alone? Abuja was also included, will ibo civil servants and politicians(senators and ministers) also obey the sit at home order?

Why dont you just tell all the ibos in these Northern states to go back to iboland. Is it not senseless to want to break away from Nigeria, and yet keep running to other part of Nigeria
m
You can assist in pushing them to East by supporting their agitation to their state! And mind you, Igbos are in every country of the world and not only in Northern Nigeria! Even if Biafra is actualized, there will be Igbos in Nigeria as foreigners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu / Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Ogun State (Pictures) / Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.