Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities (55018 Views)

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ba7man(m): 8:58am On May 25, 2017
Edu3Again:
Idoma People have joined the list of ever growing people fed up with the status quo.

Now Idoma's from Benue are supporting Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwYV4hjJn8

We have already seen the Niger Delta support Biafra as their home.

Ijaw people declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGWBgUMb1zM

here is dokubo asari say the same about Biafra & Ijaws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfW9h6pxJw8

Akwa Ibom & Rivers with the Ijaws declare Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMwKjOV1fUQ

The clock is downing down!

This your clock just dey count nonsense like the Biafran countdown.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by jpphilips(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2017
From annual rioting to sitting at home, the Nigerian security forces really did a good job on their hard drive, Kudos to the DSS!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nowenuse: 9:45am On May 25, 2017
Amberon:
Port Harcourt tongue

PH is in no way more developed than Kano & Kaduna except in oil money.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by engrchykae(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2017
fulanimafia:
...and it was a pleasure for his grandsons to completely wipe out 3 million osus in return as a lesson to them to never again try to fight those that are beyond them.
i heard the sardauna was crying like a goat when nzeogwu was killing him. we routed 3rd marine and 2nd division at owerri and onitsha respectively but a slowpoke like you wont mention about them you want to employ the scare tactics.the sardauna was a god to fulanis but a dog to nzeogwu.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by engrchykae(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2017
fulanimafia:
...and it was a pleasure for his grandsons to completely wipe out 3 million osus in return as a lesson to them to never again try to fight those that are beyond them.
Sardauna was a god to you but a dog to nzeogwu.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Edu3Again: 10:22am On May 25, 2017
ba7man:
This your clock just dey count nonsense like the Biafran countdown.
No worry when we waka you go sabi if na nonsense grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by APCsupporter: 10:43am On May 25, 2017
Amberon:
Your cities are better than Lagos and Port Harcourt? Hahahahaha

Keep flattering yourselves
google is your friend. and we are talking about general comparison and not a few states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Dpharisee: 10:58am On May 25, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Why dont you tell the ibos in those Northern state to come back to iboland. The ibos should stop acting confused if you really want to break away from Nigeria, then you need to stop running to other part of Nigeria.
If we conduct a census today, we will find out that there are more ibos in Kano state than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state

They didnt ask you to sit at home, it is there own thing, stop having fever over it
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nwakaumu(m): 11:01am On May 25, 2017
Nwakaumu:
the picture below is you almajiri version of yoruba children being fed hand out food in osogbo even with free crude oil.So imagine the level of Famine that's going to ravage the entire yoruba land when the free oil is disconnected via Biafra,because parasites(Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani)owe their existence to they host (Biafra).

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Fucktensei: 11:57am On May 25, 2017
anyebedgreat:
The response an ipod give when you lay bare his stupidity and he has nothing to say. Meanwhile you guys are the ones begging for freedom from us and you are busy calling us slaves. How does that work for you?

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by tinosurex(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2017
Speechless
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 3:16pm On May 25, 2017
The south is better in every way.
APCsupporter:

google is your friend. and we are talking about general comparison and not a few states
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 3:17pm On May 25, 2017
Hahahah... The kano and Kaduna in Texas or ?
Nowenuse:

PH is in no way more developed than Kano & Kaduna except in oil money.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 5:35pm On May 25, 2017
Habeyy:
so when did Niger deltans declare full support for una.. .biko tell me something
IMO,Anambra and Abia states have oil and are placed under Niger delta. Now you can go and die. tongue

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 5:39pm On May 25, 2017
Olabestonic001:

Is that painful to you
Actually, you are the pained one. I only stated the blatant fact!! cool The stay at home would still hold,don't kill yourself over what you can't control.

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by APCsupporter: 5:43pm On May 25, 2017
Amberon:
The south is better in every way.
not when you lead in:
drug trafficking cultism jungle justice prostitution armed rpbbery piracy hacking child factory operation sale of fake products militancy political assassinations
we all have our problems
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 6:25pm On May 25, 2017
Have you forgotten we also lead in literacy rate, GDP per capita and state, sports, education, entertainment, tourism etc ?

The north only leads in negatives such as kidnappings, extremism, sexual promiscuity, child marriages, child trafficking, poverty, illiteracy, drug abuse, almajiris etc.
APCsupporter:

not when you lead in:

drug trafficking
cultism
jungle justice
prostitution
armed rpbbery
piracy
hacking
child factory operation
sale of fake products
militancy
political assassinations

we all have our problems
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by anyebedgreat: 7:05pm On May 25, 2017
engrchykae:
the fighting that came was as a result of the igbos leaving with the oil.imagine that.they left with the oil, what impunity.Allah's oil to moslems!
hahahaha..
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:27pm On May 26, 2017
cheesy
GenOrumov:

osusumustflow, where have you been. It's been a while a saw your moniker on nairaland.

Your moniker cracks me up because truly, osusu must flow!!!
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

IMO,Anambra and Abia states have oil and are placed under Niger delta. Now you can go and die. tongue
u can go visit the lagoon.. .pele stop crying.. .ode boy
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 26, 2017
As far as I will be free to go anywhere I want they are free to sit at home forever..... Thank God there won't be any road blocks.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 8:37pm On May 26, 2017
Habeyy:
u can go visit the lagoon.. .pele stop crying.. .ode boy
Chai! What sort of painment is this bikonu??
Ode ni e,ko kan mi,aboriyin ti gbale,dindirin! undecided
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Chai! What sort of painment is this bikonu??
Ode ni e,ko kan mi,aboriyin ti gbale,dindirin! undecided
see the crazy agbero.. .the true son of potopoto republic. ..u daft no be small..u ve bite more than u can chew, u are just displaying the absence of social moral, intellectual vitality that your lot are known to lack..i tell you more is coming your way, u re just to low .try me ,you are a filthy mongrel

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Wolfbrother(m): 10:31am On May 27, 2017
Gassa007:

Baba leave Lagos alone which state are you from

Ogun state
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 6:49pm On May 27, 2017
[[s]quote author=Habeyy post=56912546]see the crazy agbero.. .the true son of potopoto republic. ..u daft no be small..u ve bite more than u can chew, u are just displaying the absence of social moral, intellectual vitality that your lot are known to lack..i tell you more is coming your way, u re just to low .try me ,you are a filthy mongrel [/quote][/s]
I feel such pity for a murderer of English Language. Educated illiterates everywhere! Jeez!! tongue
Trash for LAWMA grin grin

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by yarimo(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2017
Silly mumu IPOB been fooling themselves with stupidity since 1960 B.C
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
[[s]quote author=Habeyy post=56912546]see the crazy agbero.. .the true son of potopoto republic. ..u daft no be small..u ve bite more than u can chew, u are just displaying the absence of social moral, intellectual vitality that your lot are known to lack..i tell you more is coming your way, u re just to low .try me ,you are a filthy mongrel [/s]
I feel such pity for a murderer of English Language. Educated illiterates everywhere! Jeez!! tongue
Lawma officer welcome, still your brain never set....you suppose don take your pills.. .brain dead animal
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
[[s]quote author=Habeyy post=56912546]see the crazy agbero.. .the true son of potopoto republic. ..u daft no be small..u ve bite more than u can chew, u are just displaying the absence of social moral, intellectual vitality that your lot are known to lack..i tell you more is coming your way, u re just to low .try me ,you are a filthy mongrel [/s]
Lawma officer welcome, still your brain never set....you suppose don take your pills.. .brain dead animal
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 3:13pm On May 28, 2017
Habeyy:
And he had to quote twice! Educated illiterate just kill yourself,so worthless! grin

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

And he had to quote twice! Educated illiterate just kill yourself,so worthless! grin
mad son of a cow,it seems you can't write better things other than death, lawns, trash...u won't fail in living up to expectations.. .true son of potopoto.. Headless barbarian shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.