Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities (55024 Views)

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 8:07pm On May 28, 2017
[s]
Habeyy:
mad son of a cow,it seems you can't write better things other than death, lawns, trash...u won't fail in living up to expectations.. .true son of potopoto.. Headless barbarian shocked
[/s]
Useless piece of trash! Even Amaechi is disgusted with this failure of a wasted sperm! grin

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
[s][/s]
Useless piece of trash! Even Amaechi is disgusted with this failure of a wasted sperm! grin
see your life.. .how u wan get brain when all could use in debate is a comic picture.. U are worse than a slowpoke.. .u belong in a community of lepers, ur momma would av loved giving birth to a monkey instead of u.. .you can never reason well, you are a product of failed genetic experiment, am waiting for you to reply.. .i will send and blow you outta here...u lack sense...ur inane and shallow scattered words on this thread just dey make people laugh. ..u belong to the grotto
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 9:00pm On May 28, 2017
[[s]quote author=Habeyy post=56968404]see your life.. .how u wan get brain when all could use in debate is a comic picture.. U are worse than a slowpoke.. .u belong in a community of lepers, ur momma would av loved giving birth to a monkey instead of u.. .you can never reason well, you are a product of failed genetic experiment, am waiting for you to reply.. .i will send and blow you outta here...u lack sense...ur inane and shallow scattered words on this thread just dey make people laugh. ..u belong to the grotto[/quote][/s]
Someone will soon dive into the lagoon. Pls who can help me save this cone-headed monster from the brownroof republic abeg?? cheesy

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
[[s]quote author=Habeyy post=56968404]see your life.. .how u wan get brain when all could use in debate is a comic picture.. U are worse than a slowpoke.. .u belong in a community of lepers, ur momma would av loved giving birth to a monkey instead of u.. .you can never reason well, you are a product of failed genetic experiment, am waiting for you to reply.. .i will send and blow you outta here...u lack sense...ur inane and shallow scattered words on this thread just dey make people laugh. ..u belong to the grotto[/s]
Someone will soon dive into the lagoon. Pls who can help me save this cone-headed monster from the brownroof republic abeg?? cheesy
Ur fada,na when nnamdi kunu ur village leader get brain u sef go wise up.. .teen child with empty brain

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 7:50am On May 29, 2017
[s][quote author=Habeyy post=56977606]Ur fada,na when nnamdi kunu ur village leader get brain u sef go wise up.. .teen child with empty brain[/quote[/s]]
You are still alive?? Your vegetable President says happy democracy day and I am sitting at home with other Biafrans!! Come and beat me!! Ode
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Habeyy(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
[s]
see fool..ur biafra republic is and will still be regarded as a white elephant project.. .u and ur folks are the ones in a zoo, every other people are in Nigeria.. .go look for sense bro
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nofuckgiven: 8:21am On May 29, 2017
[[s]quote author=Habeyy post=56978346] see fool..ur biafra republic is and will still be regarded as a white elephant project.. .u and ur folks are the ones in a zoo, every other people are in Nigeria.. .go look for sense bro[[/s]/quote]
E pain am oh! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.