Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities (55019 Views)

IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In Aba As Buhari Visits / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by LukmonSodiq(m): 12:02am On May 25, 2017
Rikidony:
I thank God my state Akwa Ibom and Cross river was not I included because I for slap any IPOB yoot wei go open shop for watt market Calabar on that day
You can't be from Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom states at the same time. Na so the thing do you?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Angel1696: 12:02am On May 25, 2017
Biafra according to Angel 16:96 can be defined as the greatest fraud since the invention of human beings ever committed by a certain tribe against it self by extorting money in the name of issuing visas and printing of their currencies to their people and at the same time using the name Biafra to collect money from each President of Nigeria from ojukwu to uwazurike to Nk.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ipodstinks: 12:03am On May 25, 2017
Nwakaumu:
the picture below is you almajiri version of yoruba children being fed hand out food in osogbo even with free crude oil.So imagine the level of Famine that's going to ravage the entire yoruba land when the free oil is disconnected via Biafra,because parasites(Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani)owe their existence to they host (Biafra).
Greatest mumu. You condemn fed govt, but your hungry children are the first to be fed by the same govt. Hypocrite. See your children in anambra eating what they have never tasted before. How will your lives be self, thought you ppl are hard workers.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nobody: 12:08am On May 25, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Why dont you tell the ibos in those Northern state to come back to iboland. The ibos should stop acting confused if you really want to break away from Nigeria, then you need to stop running to other part of Nigeria.
If we conduct a census today, we will find out that there are more ibos in Kano state than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state

The Emblodened is a Dongoyaro Lie. grin
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ipodstinks: 12:13am On May 25, 2017
seeyouin2019:

So because your wretched father failed in his efforts to become rich, you will not bother trying because of his failures? Dirty slimy Yorobastard unity begger..
Nna, drink small water. You no dey shame, you are calling Yoruba dirty when world health organisation already done the justice by naming and shame three Igbo cities of aba, Onitsha and nnewi as the most dirtiest and polluted cities in Africa, which equivalent to the most dirtiest in the world and the tribe which is Igbo as the most dirtiest tribe. Yet you still no get shame. You call him unity begger, is that not far better than freedom begger which you are?, you keep begging for freedom daily, and you are not ashamed. Tufiakwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ipodstinks: 12:15am On May 25, 2017
Karlman:
...FYI the dull one...there is no state in YORUBA LAND that is as developed as ANAMBRA ENUGU AND IMO STATES...dont forget to quote me anywhere.
Hahahahaha, this man no go kill person. Are your state not develop than Atlanta?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by od501: 12:24am On May 25, 2017
seriously broads we need to stop this before somebody else get hurt.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Karlman: 12:27am On May 25, 2017
ipodstinks:
Hahahahaha, this man no go kill person. Are your state not develop than Atlanta?
...WHENEVER YOU RETURN FROM ATLANTA mr dusthead...kindly mention just one state in YORUBA LAND that is as developed as ANAMBRA, IMO AND ENUGU.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nowenuse: 12:36am On May 25, 2017
Amberon:
Is there a city in the north other than abuja?

Is there a city in the South other than Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by moreone(m): 12:57am On May 25, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
They also included Benin, Lagos and Ibadan. What has Lagos and Ibadan got to do with biafra?
The truth is that the ibos need Nigeria more than other Nigerians need them, yet they keep calling Nigeria a zoo

Can you believe that as volatile Maiduguri is, ibos are still there in there thousands. If you go to Sambisa forest, you will find the ibos there. This are the same people that call others ''parasite'' these are the same people that keep shouting about biafra but they are at the same time afraid of going back to biafra
Dont fool urself. The sit at home is for the Igbos in all those places not for the indigines there ODE
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by moreone(m): 1:01am On May 25, 2017
[quote author=DONGOYARO1 post=56841041] Is the sit at home meant for ibo traders alone? Abuja was also included, will ibo civil servants and politicians(senators and ministers) also obey the sit at home order?

Why dont you just tell all the ibos in these Northern states to go back to iboland. Is it not senseless to want to break away from Nigeria, and yet keep running to other part of Nigeria. When you say Biafra idealogy is senseless, you are making yourself a fool.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Wolfbrother(m): 1:52am On May 25, 2017
Karlman:
...FYI the dull one...there is no state in YORUBA LAND that is as developed as ANAMBRA ENUGU AND IMO STATES...dont forget to quote me anywhere.

Lol numbers dont lie so ill repeat myself .... no igbo state can ever be as developed as lagos , EVER . Let the truth pepper you

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Karlman: 2:14am On May 25, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Lol numbers dont lie so ill repeat myself .... no igbo state can ever be as developed as lagos , EVER . Let the truth pepper you
...you see your life, not even one state could you mention from yoruba land...the dull one please travel and see...go round yoruba and igbo states go to both their towns and villages then come back and tell us what you see...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 3:21am On May 25, 2017
Port Harcourt tongue
Nowenuse:

Is there a city in the South other than Lagos?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 3:22am On May 25, 2017
Your cities are better than Lagos and Port Harcourt? Hahahahaha

Keep flattering yourselves
APCsupporter:

our cities are better than yours. google is your friend. I hope you are also aware that the first and third most polluted cities are from southern Nigeria. make your research
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 3:32am On May 25, 2017
Lol, the north liveable?
Elfaris:

Are there other livable parts in Nigeria other than the North and the Southwest?
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Amberon: 3:33am On May 25, 2017
Port Harcourt is an enclave? Grade one mumu!
Jyunus:
Try and come out of that enclave
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Wolfbrother(m): 4:52am On May 25, 2017
Karlman:
...you see your life, not even one state could you mention from yoruba land...the dull one please travel and see...go round yoruba and igbo states go to both their towns and villages then come back and tell us what you see...

Empty chest beating as usual ... again ill say it and add more sef all the igbo states combined still are not as developed as Lagos .. i know you are pained ... the SW is simply more developed , that is why your people are plenty in lagos , ogun and ibadan ... and you find relatively fewer people from other tribes in the SE
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Rikidony(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
You can't be from Cross-River and Akwa-Ibom states at the same time. Na so the thing do you?
my guy am an akwaibomite but we and cross river share a lot of things in common. so am an akwacross
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by LukmonSodiq(m): 6:23am On May 25, 2017
Rikidony:

my guy am an akwaibomite but we and cross river share a lot of things in common. so am an akwacross
Shatap!
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Gassa007: 6:37am On May 25, 2017
stephnie1:

abi. IPOB are too funny
What's so funny there? will you go to each of their house to pull them out on May30
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Gassa007: 6:38am On May 25, 2017
Wolfbrother:

Empty chest beating as usual ... again ill say it and add more sef all the igbo states combined still are not as developed as Lagos .. i know you are pained ... the SW is simply more developed , that is why your people are plenty in lagos , ogun and ibadan ... and you find relatively fewer people from other tribes in the SE
Baba leave Lagos alone which state are you from
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by fulanimafia: 6:38am On May 25, 2017
engrchykae:
a worthy son will continue where the father stopped.nzeogwu did well to kill the mad son of othman dan fodio before he could implement his madness on nigeria.
...and it was a pleasure for his grandsons to completely wipe out 3 million osus in return as a lesson to them to never again try to fight those that are beyond them.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Nobody: 6:50am On May 25, 2017
DONGOYARO1:
Why dont you tell the ibos in those Northern state to come back to iboland. The ibos should stop acting confused if you really want to break away from Nigeria, then you need to stop running to other part of Nigeria.
If we conduct a census today, we will find out that there are more ibos in Kano state than they are in Ebonyi which is even an ibo state

And there are no Nigerians in Britain? Thank you for letting us know that sense is the feature you lack

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by fulanimafia: 7:06am On May 25, 2017
Princewilla:

And there are no Nigerians in Britain? Thank you for letting us know that sense is the feature you lack
Nigerians in Britain do not insult or spew hatred on their hosts the Britons...neither do they pretend to be better than them or that they don't need them so that's a dead analogy. If you think you can secede and remain in my land to continue your nonsense then you're only calling for the Biafra wipeout season 2. Shameless parasitic leeches.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by talk2emma: 8:10am On May 25, 2017

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ipodstinks: 8:22am On May 25, 2017
Karlman:
...WHENEVER YOU RETURN FROM ATLANTA mr dusthead...kindly mention just one state in YORUBA LAND that is as developed as ANAMBRA, IMO AND ENUGU.
Your inferiority complex is too much, I tuale for you.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2017
DONGOYARO1:

Indeed we are tired of their wahala, let them go back to their Biafra and stop being economic refugees in other ppl's land pls; in fact nobody will miss them.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Karlman: 8:30am On May 25, 2017
ipodstinks:
Your inferiority complex is too much, I tuale for you.
...na so o! so inferior i could not even mention one state in YORUBA LAND that is as developed as ANAMBRA IMO & ENUGU in IGBO LAND...me self dey here dey twale for myself.
Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by Rikidony(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2017
LukmonSodiq:
Shatap!

Re: IPOB Declares Sit-at-home In 10 Northern Cities by nc201016(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2017
cupidFlint:
The sit at home order is for the Ndi Igbo in the north. For those of y'all saying it's funny watch as Igbo businesses are shot by them. Abi you go force them go to their shops when they are paying respect to their dead heroes.
are u trying to say that the sit at home are only for the igbos ? that means a common Nigerian like myself can go out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just In- Lagoon Suicide: Allwel Orji Makes A New Video, Says “am Alive!” / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Sanusi Lamido Ado-bayero's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.