Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

[must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs (2529 Views)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by NaijaLoaded24: 10:05pm On May 24, 2017

An unmarried young man representing the ‘F*ck Boys Association of Nigeria’ has inspired the members of his social circle about how he finally had his way with a lady who stubbornly refused his advances.

Relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a casanova who seems proud of his actions. He has shared his recent encounter with a lady who refused him s*x severally till he hoodwinked her with the architectural work of his house.

More To Read @ http://celebrityvibez.com
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by Afonjashapmouth: 10:07pm On May 24, 2017
Maybe d gal dey even help d mumu save the remaining 5mb glory wey he use remain from fukery... Congratulations on ur emptiness bro..

3 Likes

Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by Ribajae(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2017
woah i like dis... embarassed
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by Alphamale2017(m): 10:32pm On May 24, 2017
immediately I saw joro , I stopped reading. because I can assure u it's a lie that was cooked up

2 Likes

Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by MostBanned: 10:51pm On May 24, 2017
Alphamale2017:
immediately I saw joro , I stopped reading. because I can assure u it's a lie that was cooked up

Lol.....but this kain lie sweet
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by agrovick(m): 12:11am On May 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by SexyNairalander: 12:14am On May 25, 2017
booked

lols
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by stevewale(m): 2:02am On May 25, 2017
grin the way all these empty brain so called slay queens fall for anything anyhow these days make smh for some ladies out there
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by boss1310(m): 3:13am On May 25, 2017
in other words,for those of you who are chasing every pant available make sure you are doing good with yourself before focusing on women
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by NaijaLoaded24: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Maybe d gal dey even help d mumu save the remaining 5mb glory wey he use remain from fukery... Congratulations on ur emptiness bro..
lolzzz
Re: [must Read] Bad Boy Breaks Internet On How He Finally Opened Her Legs by NaijaLoaded24: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2017
boss1310:
in other words,for those of you who are chasing every pant available make sure you are doing good with yourself before focusing on women
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Today Makes It A Year Since Fynestboi Won MR Nairaland,he Will Hand Over Today / But What Is Wrong With Some Girls (picture)? / MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.