Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

After Her Call, She Disappeared. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Her Call, She Disappeared. (1572 Views)

Huh, 2015 Wahala! See What A Woman Did To Her Lover And Disappeared! Oh Poor Man / Shocking: Read How Man's Manhood 'disappeared' For Failing To Pay Prostitute / He Gave Her 200k And Disappeared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2010
Some days ago, I was walking with my friends when I  heard my name. I looked back and saw a pretty angelic lady. I was wondering who she was cos I'd never seen her before. My friends told me to to go back but to wait for her to come to me. But as a sign of honour, I moved back a little bit. She asked if my name was Yemi and I said yes. She then said Olayemi but I told her no, mine is Adeyemi. She then asked if I knew any Olayemi but I dont know any. So she said "ok, thanks, bye" I was curious how she got to know my name so I asked her and she said she heard someone call me but I felt that was a lie. So I asked if she was sure and she said she was. So we departed and I've not set my eyes on her ever since. The following day, I went to the area maybe I could see her but no one knows anything about her. Even myself, I don't know her name or anthing whatsoever.

Now the probs is that after that encounter, I've not been able to take my mind off this girl.

1. Shes very very very beautiful, (one of the most beautiful I've ever seen)
2. The way she spoke to me got me melting inside (I didn't want to show it cos u no ladies now)
3. She was modestly dressed(not like all these half naked girls we see around)etc etc

I'm totally confused. I need to see this girl again at least one more time and this time I swear she'd been mine.
But now how do I see her, guys help me o.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2010
How do I search for someone I don't know her name, no or address? And I can't take her off my mind.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by kokonets(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2010
go google or search. com grin
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Cockyzy(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
You korrect kokonet.na d koko you yarn am.go google am if e no dey them database try yahoo.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Dammyray(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2010
u dey crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by kokonets(m): 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
Cocky u scarce small o werin dey? no mind d guy instead make him yarn d babe koko collect digits e let am go come dey come NL grin
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by opokonwa(m): 2:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
@poster
Truth is that you've lost your chance.
Wake up.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Cockyzy(m): 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
E no get liver! HE pass obotail.no worry.kokonet help d guy check ur kokolet database.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by jenibayo(f): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
Cockyzy:

E no get liver! HE pass obotail.no worry.kokonet help d guy check your kokolet database.

kiss kiss
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by chibenwa(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2010
chai sorry, u 4 collect her number that very
fast day.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by kokonets(m): 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2010
Jeni werin dey na me u dey kiss?
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Cockyzy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2010
@kokonet: me and 4 quarrel cuz of my sisterly oh anyway.anyway na carry go oh.u no say i don dey find a new girlfriend since morning,i don see one kokolette make pass all them make dey u kokonet.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by kokonets(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2010
I no understand o ja mi si jo oo
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
If its meant to happen. . .then you'll meet her again. . .but you might have lost your chance!
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Tonyet1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
Who knows sef . . .maybe she was meant to be his soulmate and now she's gone he'll be left with only bedmates. grin grin grin
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Kx: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
Would u still like to know her if somebody told u she's from water,cemetry or spirit world?

Dem full every where.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2010
Son the train already left. Now if its meant to be maybe you will see her again, in 30years probably grin grin
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by foyeks2001(f): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2010
sorry, kpele, e don go be dat
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
y cant someone just be positive.

i tell u, i was too stunned to open my mouth. her beauty is beyond words and to think she called my name. i'll do anything to have her. all i need is a clue
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2010
Hey you messed up your chances, she was obviously green-lighting you but you were obviously too dumb(no disrespect grin) to respond tongue tongue tongue
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Hey you messed up your chances, she was obviously green-lighting you but you were obviously too dumb(no disrespect grin) to respond tongue tongue tongue

hey this was a girl i never saw before not even in my dreams
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
So do many other guys who meet beautiful girls, only difference is that they grab the opportunity. Maybe this is a wake-up call for you next time shine your eye tongue tongue tongue
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 15, 2010
it seems u guys dont understand nada. i'll do all i can to get this girl.
if it would take me getting some guys to search the whole area to find her out. am dead serious.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
shocked shocked Stalking tendencies please leave the girl alone. Its lust burning your stick, you will get over it.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Pweety4me(f): 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2010
It's either she is a angel. . . smiley or a marine spirit. . . lipsrsealed if she is urs she will surelly come bck 2 u sha. . . cheesy tongue
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

shocked shocked Stalking tendencies please leave the girl alone. Its lust burning your stick, you will get over it.

lust u say. nahh. all i want is to strike a relationship and the rest is history. she meets every physical qualities i desire in a woman.
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by 190: 6:43pm On Jan 15, 2010
This is why i like ABDUL MUTALLAB

very sharp guy

Unlike Slow-pokers like this poster~

ask obama make he help u find the babe

BABA YEMI~
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by jenibayo(f): 6:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
kokonets:

Jeni werin dey na me u dey kiss?

How far?
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by kokonets(m): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
jenibayo:

How far?

I dey as u leave me na shebi u no send me again angry
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by jenibayo(f): 6:58pm On Jan 15, 2010
kokonets:

I dey as u leave me na shebi u no send me again angry

ok take dis one kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by elecktra(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmm she gave you all the "go ahead scope me" thang and you took it as a mere flash in the pan ?? mcheeew guy you no try better go and take a

stand where you saw her who knows she might just walk past you with her husband and 5 kids after 20 yrs then you can finally tell her your intentions trust me

true love never dies  tongue tongue
Re: After Her Call, She Disappeared. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmn. NAIRALAND

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nairaland Chicks Hide Their Real Pics? / How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.