Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? (1551 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Why Are Nairaland Girls so Despirate for me like This ? / Why Is It That Women Are So Naive And Despirate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by sandyjo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2011
When it comes to the US green card why are nigerian men so despirate and willing to sell their dignity for it?.Why is it that nigerian men harrass we american women and beg us to marry them?.Why this despiration?.Are you willing to sink that low for an american woman because of green card?
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2011
Good question.
[s]btw expect verbal harassment and insults. [/s]

*update: after having read this >> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-798964.96.html#msg9523951
you deserve any insults that come your way.
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by r231(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2011
waiting for the lost boys to come in cheesy

you know yourselves cheesy
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2011
em OP make u ask all those lazy igbo boys for america wey dey run after old american women for green card grin.na dem dey fall our hand ooo shocked
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^you're one of them grin just Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Freiburger(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Mz darkskin i date classy s3x european girls.na igbo boys dey go america dey bring all these fat ugly toads as their wives.Chei igbo men no get shame at all grin
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by kokoye(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2011
Who the hell are you to come on this forum to direspect Nigerian men?

I wonder why some of you find this funny
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Freiburger(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2011
lefulefu:

Mz darkskin i date classy s3x european girls.na igbo boys dey go america dey bring all these fat ugly toads as their wives.Chei igbo men no get shame at all grin
There are some traces of truth here.
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2011
lefulefu:

LOL suuuure!! I totally believe you! tongue

Freiburger:

There are some traces of truth here.

SMH. undecided
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2011
Its only a worthless nigerian man who would get himself involved with a putrid smelling hog faced white american woman.I mean they smell and they dont even wash so why would a sane african even date them.
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2011
KAI!! Tom is on a mission. grin
I'm mad at how you got on African Americans yesterday tho! angry grin
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by freecocoa(f): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2011
Op you call and know they are desperate yet you go ahead and marry them,I wonder who is more desperate.

1 Like

Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Freiburger(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

SMH. undecided
Ignored lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by coogar: 7:50pm On Nov 10, 2011
sandy jo:

When it comes to the US green card why are nigerian men so despirate and willing to sell their dignity for it?.Why is it that nigerian men harrass we american women and beg us to marry them?.Why this despiration?.Are you willing to sink that low for an american woman because of green card?

but you enjoy these nigerian men in bed. you enjoy them much better than your white men.
it's only fair they get something in return for their sweats, raw energy and stretched sinews!

give them what they want!
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by kokoye(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2011
^^^^

She sure aint good enough for an African man.
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2011
coogar how am i not sure na ur ex american wife be this.Ehn u dump this fatty for yankee land come ur village come marry one small igbo girl angry.Abeg make u fly back to yankee land calm her b4 she find u shoot ur yansh.make u no say i no warm u ooooo grin
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by coogar: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2011
lefulefu:

coogar how am i not sure na your ex american wife be this.Ehn u dump this fatty for yankee land come your village come marry one small igbo girl angry.Abeg make u fly back to yankee land calm her b4 she find u shoot your yansh.make u no say i no warm u ooooo grin

i have an american wife but she's not fat.
she's a member of this forum too.

this one certainly belongs to mr.cork.

kokoye:

^^^^
She sure aint good enough for an African man.

those congolese men sleep with anything in french knickers.
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by MrsChima1(f): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2011
coogar:

i have an american wife but she's not fat.
she's a member of this forum too.

this one certainly belongs to mr.cork.

French knickers? grin grin grin grin

MsDarkSkin:

^^you're one of them grin just Yoruba.

Exactly. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

MsDarkSkin:

KAI!! Tom is on a mission. grin
I'm mad at how you got on African Americans yesterday tho! angry grin

Consider the source. wink lipsrsealed
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 11, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Exactly. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Consider the source. wink lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin

coogar:

Sharrup there! Stop hating on mah ppl! angry grin
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by 190smh: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2011
r231:

waiting for the lost boys to come in cheesy

you know yourselves cheesy
undecided undecided
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
ehn how despirate igbo boys can get for green card when they date fat old american women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 11, 2011
why is it that you americans are so fuuking stupiid?
do you think that its every nigerian man who would want to date u fat ugly american women for green card?
nonsense and ingredients!
Re: How Despirate Can U Get For Green Card When You Date A Woman? by SAFO(m): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2011
Sandy Jo IP address - Surulere
Lefu IP address - Surulere

Hmmm grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Quick Advice Needed / How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' / I Need A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.