Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,292 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Woman,26,Acid Attack Victim Finds True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman,26,Acid Attack Victim Finds True Love (759 Views)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears As The Man She Rejected Finds True Love / Loving Man Buys His Woman 26 Gifts On Her 26th Birthday (photos) / Woman, 26, Pleads Guilty To Incest For MARRYING Her Biological Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman,26,Acid Attack Victim Finds True Love by cristianisraeli: 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
Woman, 26, who suffered horrific burns when her brother attacked her with acid falls in love and marries a man she met after dialling a WRONG number

Lalita Benbansi suffered horrific burns in an acid attack by her brother in 2012
Two months ago the woman from India accidentally called the wrong number
She got through to Rahul Kumar and the pair began speaking to each other
The pair wed yesterday after two months of dating

An acid attack survivor has found love, marrying a man she met after dialling a wrong number.
26-year-old Lalita Benbansi suffered horrific facial injuries in 2012 when her brother poured acid over her
Two months after dialing the wrong number and reaching Rahul Kumar, the pair married yesterday.

Lalita Benbasi from Azamgarh, Uttar Pradesh suffered horrific injuries in the attack by her brother.
So far she has undergone 17 surgical procedures on her face.
Lalita believed she would never find happiness but all of that changed when she dialled the wrong number.
She ended up getting through to Rahul Kumar who lived 1,100 miles away in Mumbai.
Speaking over the phone, they became friends and married yesterday after two months of dating.

Lalita said: 'I didn't know a wrong number would set everything right in my life.
'I am feeling very happy. I had never thought that I would ever get married. He has a big heart and a beautiful mind.'
She said they had discussed the horrific attack: 'He knew everything about me and was well aware of my looks, but he still kept on his promise to marry me. I am so proud to have a partner like him.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4537496/Acid-attack-victim-marries-man-wrongly-dialled.html#ixzz4i61fRsJL

The pair married yesterday after two months of dating following an accidental phone call

Lalita suffered horrific burns after an acid attack from her brother in 2012

They were helped by Bollywood stars to organise all of the components for their wedding

Lalita said: 'I didn't know a wrong number would set everything right in my life.'

Re: Woman,26,Acid Attack Victim Finds True Love by cristianisraeli: 2:21pm On May 25, 2017
Lalita had no idea that a phone call to a wrong number would drastically change her life

Finding happiness: The pair claim that their story is like something out of a Bollywood movie

Lalita said: 'I am feeling very happy. I had never thought that I would ever get married'

Many Bollywood stars helping the couple with their big day including her dress

Re: Woman,26,Acid Attack Victim Finds True Love by Oyindidi(f): 2:22pm On May 25, 2017
Lovely
Re: Woman,26,Acid Attack Victim Finds True Love by Evablizin(f): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
Sweet Hml,no matter hw u r z all about character,atitude gud heart etc ur huzzy wil surely find u,distance can neva be a barrier

(1) (Reply)

FOR Men....when She Does All These,run! / 10 Reasons Why Older Women Are Bae! / Hey Guys! Time To Be Carefree - What Do You Secretly Wish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.