Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. (41322 Views)

The Truth: Both SW, SS And SE Are Being Marginalized / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by BlackTechnology: 8:46am On May 26, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

Coming from miscreant without history. They are jews today, originated from baboon kingdom tomorrow. Another source said your ancestors were chased away from heaven for selling drugs to satan cheesy cheesy

An Afonja bearing a moniker of Igbo origin

You see why God took that decision against your ancestor

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by DocHMD: 8:46am On May 26, 2017
abescom:
The problem is igbo. You call yorubas your enemy when they do not support you, hate the hausas and then expect support.

You practicise politics of hatred everywhere you go. People are paranoid of you lot as you simply have not shown any reason why you should be trusted. Or what makes you think I will trust and support someone who calls me his enemy without any just and sensible reason.

And be fair, are you guys united? How many of you supported Orji's move to becoming president? Things will change for you lot when 1. You accept the fact that what happened during the biafra war is in the past. 2. No one is your enemy, everyone is merely fighting for themselves 3. You decide to unite to get the presidency and find way to win the support of others. Until then, forget it.

Abeyrudeen and his irrelevant ewedu muslim opinion = wrapped nylon-shiit.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 8:46am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Afonja...you can never reason with them even if you show them facts...never!
If I say you are stupid, you will call for ban, why don't you counter him?, The way you you ppl reason even tire the dead. Ukpuru oshi.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Vicolan: 8:46am On May 26, 2017
abescom:
The problem is igbo. You call yorubas your enemy when they do not support you, hate the hausas and then expect support.

You practicise politics of hatred everywhere you go. People are paranoid of you lot as you simply have not shown any reason why you should be trusted. Or what makes you think I will trust and support someone who calls me his enemy without any just and sensible reason.

And be fair, are you guys united? How many of you supported Orji's move to becoming president? Things will change for you lot when 1. You accept the fact that what happened during the biafra war is in the past. 2. No one is your enemy, everyone is merely fighting for themselves 3. You decide to unite to get the presidency and find way to win the support of others. Until then, forget it.

That's just the fact bro......

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by konfused: 8:47am On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:
But his fellow Ijaw,stella Odua,was the Aviation minister na.

Stella ain't Ijaw, she is from Anambara.

Do u actually know the hidden reason behind Stella's ordeal while she was the aviation minister?

She was trying to upgrade the Enugu airport, trying to divest too much attention from MM airport, but guess what, the powers that be, couldn't bear to watch that occur. They had to frame her up.

Well that's a story for another day.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 8:48am On May 26, 2017
7lives:

Are you blaming Yorubas for the inability of SE politicians to get an international airport from PDP 16 years government?, Yorubas are in opposition for 16 good years na.
You see why people like us want you people to have your so called Biafra?, it is because we know you guys are experts in failure.
Stop blaming Yorubas blame your politicians, who have caps but do not have heads.

I just weak. Check all his 2020 handles, Fashola deported his parents and reason he is always blaming Yoruba for everything. They blame them for biafra, marginalization and just everything. Pathetic

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Waspy(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!
Now, I think I understand the thought process of an average Igbo. Obasanjo ( who unfortunately was more diplomatic and did virtually nothing for the West) was the first and only Yoruba in power after you pple have had Alex Ekwueme in bed with the North. GEJ was in power for good 8 yrs and he was more sympathetic towards the East, Stella Oduah was called to order by the West cod of the fund that would have turned Enugu airport to the best in the country but you lots said she's your sacred daughter, yet you think Lagos and the West is the obstacle to you having a port.
If Dangote can use the said port, then nothing stops the traders in Aba from doing same. Amaechi is now the Minister in charge of the sector, You guys can lobby Ngige and Emefiele and Amaechi to make it happen and let the Yorubas have their peace.
It's understandable how you look up to the West for everything good but the West has its issues too.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by xcolanto(m): 8:49am On May 26, 2017
nell4:
you don't just gerrit.we dont want presidency.we want out

Bro am just pointing out the hypocrisy and inequities of the Nigerian state. If the Igbos were never worthy to rule this country then they have no business being here.

As it stands Nigeria can never get it right and the only way out of this pit is that which KANU has preached.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:49am On May 26, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

You are always on nairaland blaming Yoruba just because Fashola deported your parents from Lagos. You had to create over 30 handles to insult Yoruba and blame them for your own personal life problems. Face your masters up north for once in your life, and stop blaming those that don't care about you. Don't you have shame?
Or their ijaw masters that used and dumped them in 2011 and 2015.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by emi14: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

God bless your honest humble nature where these emotional realities manifested. Candidly no real God fearing person Yoruba or Igala will counter these facts. God bless your intelligence. Write again.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
xcolanto:

Nonsense trash!
Go and school your kinsmen

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
BlackTechnology:

Wawa Ibo, Thank God you said moniker and not name. Anyone can use any moniker, its an anonymous forum. Tell us your history Little kid. Some Ibos said you originated from the baboon kingdom hence the hair all over your women's chest, while some said you sold fake bible in heaven coupled with the drug sales to Satan, and God angrily chased you out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by victorDanladi: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
konfused:

Stella ain't Ijaw, she is from Anambara.

Do u actually know the hidden reason behind Stella's ordeal while she was the aviation minister?

She was trying to upgrade the Enugu airport, trying to divest too much attention from MM airport, but guess what, the powers that be, couldn't bear to watch that occur. They had to frame her up.

Well that's a story for another day.
Man,I wrote Ijaw S,L,A,V,E .na th mod change am.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by najoke: 8:51am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

People, you see how this people reason?
kikikiki...the "people" you were referring happened to be an Igbo.....you guys major problem is everybody is an Afonja...when we say you guys dont love each other...you just prove us right,again!!!.....this is the kind of hatred you sure will enjoy in your Biafra...cant waitgrin grin grin grin

Biafuros!!!!! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Eberex(m): 8:52am On May 26, 2017
Freetech:
ok, which of the Igbos, Biafrans or Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Mujtahida: 8:52am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Ohhhhhh my brother, the injustice, the misplacement is evident but pray tell me how the yoruba have PREVENTED airports from being built in the south East. You forget that Lagos was a prime hub from our colonial days and was the capital of Nigeria right until the early nineties when IBB moved the capital to Abuja. Apart from Lagos which other yoruba city can boast of an international airport?
Haba! I am not yoruba ooo. I readily concede that the situation you have outlined above is most unfair but why rope in the yoruba and weaken your beautiful argument with a prejudice that is totally uncalled for? Path of least resistance huh?

The day the southeast stops blaming (even where blames ought to be apportioned) and takes its destiny in its hands(more like in the vein of the economic plan for the southeast) that day it would discover the giant hidden inside it. You guys are hardworking and industrious. Why not take your eyes off the afonja and dig your heels into the ground and prove to yourselves that Yes you can!?

Yorubas are whiners but ironically they are not the ones blaming anyone for anything and it's not like yorubaland is Dubai.
Where did you pick up this habit from? It's weaklings that behave this way. It smacks of envy and immaturity. Blame is the losers game weaklings play in the tournament of champions.
To the superficial it may look like I am defending the yoruba but my concern is really for you. Cos you are seeding and poisoning your collective unconscious with this toxic thing called blame. Cut it off. Don't bequeath it to the next generation. The sun rises in the East. Face the sun. Your shadows will fall behind you. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, to Chukwu Abiama from whom your help comes.
Bros for the record I am not castigating you. I hope you will be civil if you get to respond. Cheers.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by fkj950ax(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

What do you want done.
Coming out to condemn anything is not the same as putting in place ACTUAL steps to building sea/air ports.

If Yorubas won't support, why not have an Ndigbo meeting and you all commit funds, resources in a PPP arrangement with your South South, East and NigerDelta State Governors.

You will finish this in 2 years and stop travelling to Lagos for 50years.

And Reno won't be crying on Social Media, and Ben Bruce won't be preaching commonsense.

Put your money where your mouth is. ACTION ACTION....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by IsaacChukwuemek: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
victorDanladi:
Or their ijaw masters that used and dumped them in 2011 and 2015.

Its part of Ibo culture to blame Yoruba for everything.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ak47mann(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Stella lost her position as an aviation minister immediately Enugu int airport was showcase on the media.The well known enemies of igbos and their neighbors kicked against it.I vividly remember when the news was on Sahara reporter they were shouting persecute her some of them even pray Ethiopian airline should be ban in Enugu int airport,some call the airport a drug smuggling terminal.All these people still harbours such hates in their minds,the best thing they can do for us is to support Biafran restoration if not,every body will suffer marginalization their nightmares will hunt them till they beg for Biafran indigenous to leave Nigeria in peace cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ihatesycophant(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
konfused:

We are talking about the message he is trying to pass and not about the messenger.

He was just an aide and had no constitutional power to effect any change while he was there.
Young man, you're wrong. There are many underground efforts he can make and also rally some ministers and advisers to get things done. Political manoeuvres take place at the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by 7lives: 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Tflex01:

Lol.....

Igbos condition would not have degenerated to this if you guys supported Awolowo in 1979..... But you guys decided to side with the North against Awolowo that have the interest of the Southern Nigeria at heart.

Don't mind them, na only them get sense, other people na mumu.
They want Yoruba to support them while hating on Yoruba, and probably trying to blackmail us to support their selfish quests.
Yoruba this Yoruba that, simlpy because we stopped Ojukwu from annexing our homelands.
I no blame them na Lugard i blame, if not for the collapse of OYO and Benin empire and colonization, people that are supposed to be subservient to either OYO or Benin, will not be here telling us nonsense.

14 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nwaisuochi(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2017
Tflex01:

Lol.....

Igbos condition would not have degenerated to this if you guys supported Awolowo in 1979..... But you guys decided to side with the North against Awolowo that have the interest of the Southern Nigeria at heart.
Please go and stitch up your buccal cavity if you have nothing to say! The same Awolowo that wanted to wipe igbos out of the face of the earth?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by orunto27: 8:54am On May 26, 2017
The Igbos are succumbing to the schemes of the Hausa/Fulani/Arabs to increase their numbers, knowing very well that Politics is a Game of Numbers. The Igbos should devise counter scheme to beat them up and stay put in Nigeria which belongs to all of us. The Igbos should stop using marginalization to escape.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Origin(f): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
There is an issue on ground. It is a valid issue. Yes with strong points.

But instead of pursuing the achievement of solution of these issues . We are stuck in finger pointing, tribal comments and hate speech.

This is what we want. List it, stand united on it and take your case to the presidency, the whole Nigeria will support you. (we take snot out of the nose and we show it to the eyes, so that it will not say it did not see).

When you realize that due to our many differences EVERYONE feels marginalized. (if California can be fighting for secession from the US). Yet we must endeavor to use sense.
BH, ND militants destroying their homes with their own hands and that is sensible

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by iamjavadem(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Please how is all these Yoruba's fault? Or what are you lamenting about? As usual, always blaming others but themselves. Is it now that this fool reno knows east needs airport? Why him and GEJ didn't build the airport?

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 8:54am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

People, you see how this people reason?
You see your life outside, the lady is even Igbo, but she has reasoned beyond you. You are a shame to manhood to have allowed a lady reasoned beyond you.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by GoodGovernance: 8:55am On May 26, 2017
BlackTechnology:

The first international airport in SE Igboland was built by who.?

You see why Reno is wiser than you.

And can't you see that Reno is foolish than you?

If there is already an international airport in Enugu,so how come the cry of marginalization,based on air port?

The only truly international airport away from the east,I can attest to, are the ones in Lagos and Abuja.And they are there based on the fact that Lagos and Abuja are capital cities(former and current).
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by abdeiz(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Pls I want to understand more.
Why do you think the ibos don't use their airports to travel and import since its obviously cheaper? aren't these airports also international airports?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by najoke: 8:56am On May 26, 2017
[s]
BlackTechnology:

[/s]
my friend keep kwayet..hypocrite... show me 1 afonja bearing a moniker of igbo origin and i will show 100 of Biafuros bearing moniker of Yoruba origin....LIEIPODS grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 8:56am On May 26, 2017
adadike281:
Thk u Reno, when Enugu was made an international airport, they came at gej with their tiger clawed nails. Gej was the only one that allowed ndigbo to use the seaports in Lagos without fear of harassment and intimidation. my people were able to run their businesses and sleep with their two eyes closed.
Today, to import, wahala! to export, wahala! and someone will say Buhari is god sent!
How do you even want to reason when all you could show for dp na breast and yansh.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Adebowale89(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

how does your complaint affect or has to do with Yoruba u keep mentioning like the chorus in hymn book

why can't u guys be independent in fighting for your rights without mentioning Yoruba this and that like a 30yrs old man that's still telling his mom how he slept with his wife?

Yoruba aren't the one that hold your state governors brain on Ransome. if your governors mean well for you people then, they can come together and influence what you're crying for like a baby

you can't just sit inside a house and keep praying God will open a way

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by iamjavadem(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Afonja...you can never reason with them even if you show them facts...never!
slowpoke, which facts? Why didn't reno and GEJ address these issues when they were in power? Stupid hyprocite.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Maiduguri Residents Line Up To Identify Corpses After Boko Haram Attack (Photo) / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.