Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. (41337 Views)

The Truth: Both SW, SS And SE Are Being Marginalized / Do You Want Evidence Buhari Is Planning Ruga Settlement See Evidence- Reno Omokr / We Are Highly Marginalized In South West - Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by fkj950ax(m): 9:22am On May 26, 2017
hysteriabox:

Seconded bro.
All they cry for now, they had the chance to change but they didn't
1. Restructuring. Used cobfab report for politics
2. Marginalization. Igbis were playing ball on the streets on election day. Markets never closed cos "who election epp"
3. Under development. SS n SE leaders built their personal empires.

See this is how its going to play out.

Tony Elumelu should sell his UBA stake and develop a Sea Port.
Jim Ovia should stop building Civic Centre and Towers and all and build a Cargo Port
Alaba traders should all pack up and go to PH and co-build a Sea Port
Ben Bruce rather keep building cinemas instead of Airport in the east.

Or a Yoruba or Hausa business man will come to the East, build these ports and Ibos will be paying them service charge for the rest of their lives.

This Ostrich head in the sand should stop abeg!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by xcolanto(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:

reedy fish brain?
u dnt know who u r talking to.

Am talking to a reedy fish brain individual!

If you have any self worth for yourself and those around you, learn mind your freaking business. Don't care if your atiku cool kapish

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by KingGBsky(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2017
Masterclass32:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212561866298933&id=1152008079
I pray for you this day may you have sense...even if it's 0.001%

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 26, 2017
Blainz:

You mentioned Dangote uses Calabar port is it? Why can't Igbo traders, importers and exporters use the same port?

They won't allow them as commercial ships doesn't sail to SS ports by systematic design. Only oil companies , Dangote and other prominent Nigerians can use it by private or chartered ships.

You see your response is innocent which why I replied you to enlighten you. Most of you that ask these innocent questions, don't realize that there is systematic marginalization of Igbos. There are some powerful forces somewhere in UK giving orders to Hausa-Fulani on how to keep Igbos marginalized. There is a reason why they haven't ruled this country since 1960s.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by simplycarro: 9:26am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you think it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

If you blame Yorubas for your woes, what then would you do to Jonathan, Stella thief Oduah and even the person Reno Mumukri and also God that denied your homeland with sea?
Argue with your sense.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 9:27am On May 26, 2017
abdeiz:

What about the north that is landlocked and do you hear them screaming and crying, why can't ibos just take their destiny into their hands, stop crying or agitating, let your governors bring their heads together but no, they fight, look at wike and bayelsa Governor, what arrant rubbish is that, you guys aren't even united within yourselves and you want .....Mehn this is bullshit you guys don't know what you want...as usual very selfish even to their own kin

Very asinine post.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by koolaid87: 9:28am On May 26, 2017
Is the SE's destiny in the hands of the brown roof. Don't you have representatives from the SE at the national level? Why can't they come up with a resolution to make things work better for SE. Jonathan is pretty much closer to the SE than the SW, and he was the president for how long? Why didn't you take your complaints to him?

I'm amongst the ppl that clicked like on your comment because it's thought provoking...however, omokri, and fani were part of the then government, what did they do concerning this issue?

We yorubas are not your problem... your destiny is in your hands.

Peace!

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by TVTKOKO(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2017
Mujtahida:

Ohhhhhh my brother, the injustice, the misplacement is evident but pray tell me how the yoruba have PREVENTED airports from being built in the south East. You forget that Lagos was a prime hub from our colonial days and was the capital of Nigeria right until the early nineties when IBB moved the capital to Abuja. Apart from Lagos which other yoruba city can boast of an international airport?
Haba! I am not yoruba ooo. I readily concede that the situation you have outlined above is most unfair but why rope in the yoruba and weaken your beautiful argument with a prejudice that is totally uncalled for? Path of least resistance huh?

The day the southeast stops blaming (even where blames ought to be apportioned) and takes its destiny in its hands(more like in the vein of the economic plan for the southeast) that day it would discover the giant hidden inside it. You guys are hardworking and industrious. Why not take your eyes off the afonja and dig your heels into the ground and prove to yourselves that Yes you can!?

Yorubas are whiners but ironically they are not the ones blaming anyone for anything and it's not like yorubaland is Dubai.
Where did you pick up this habit from? It's weaklings that behave this way. It smacks of envy and immaturity. Blame is the losers game weaklings play in the tournament of champions.
To the superficial it may look like I am defending the yoruba but my concern is really for you. Cos you are seeding and poisoning your collective unconscious with this toxic thing called blame. Cut it off. Don't bequeath it to the next generation. The sun rises in the East. Face the sun. Your shadows will fall behind you. Lift up your eyes to the heavens, to Chukwu Abiama from whom your help comes.
Bros for the record I am not castigating you. I hope you will be civil if you get to respond. Cheers.
Thank you bro.. I hope those dumb nitwit get to read this.!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 9:28am On May 26, 2017
Balkan:
typical of afonja. Fear of disintegration will kill you before it comes through. Unity bigger. Don't mention Lagos in your SW analysis. Lagos is All Man's Land all this your epistle is because you are afraid to be left behind with Hausas. I feel your fear grin :
grin, abeg who understand what is this confused freedom begger talking here. Lagos is no man's land abi, then why are you complaining about seaport n airport in the no man's land. Are you being more confuse hehehehehehe

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Softhands(m): 9:29am On May 26, 2017
You are a daunce
Freetech:
ok, which of the Igbos, Biafrans or Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Omonigeriarere: 9:29am On May 26, 2017
[s]
Real2020:
What is funny is some Nigerians particularly yorubas think it's natural and okay for Lagos to have 2 seaports and largest functional international airport by design and for SE to have none. Some actually think Lagos has all these ports and airport by merit. When you try to to reason with them that why are Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Onne and Onitsha ports not as functional as Lagos ports, they come up with all manners of excuses but you tell that that Dangote is using Calabar seaport to import most of his goods into SE, and then they keep quiet.Lol! Same goes for the airport, why are Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano the only functional airports in the country for international direct flight services? The fact is if you go right now, I mean now, to Lagos and Abuja, count and interview those traveling to international destinations, I assure you over 50% are Igbos. Then why can't they travel directly from Enugu, Uyo, Calabar, Asaba or Port Harcourt? Same goes for their goods...all these companies Reno talked about in Nnewi, Aba and Onitsha import their goods via Lagos port, that's over 1000 kms drive and paying all kinds of customs fees and bribes on the way to finally make it to SE, and you tell me this is fair?

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you think it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!
[/s]

Is this enough justification(s) why Omokri and his boss GEJ could not construct an airport in those afore-mentioned places without any shout of common slogan of marginalisation from red mud land?

Worst still, PDP, was the party at the helms of affairs for good sixteen years with the son of the soil in power: what are Edwin Clark, Asari and other freedom fighters doing than going to Abuja and enrich their personal pockets?

Yorubas are not your problem: deal with it.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by koolaid87: 9:30am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Very asinine post.

Yes indeed asinine cos you're suffering from massive brain tumor.

Take your destiny in your Hands and stop looking for whom to blame.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by KingGBsky(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2017
Masterclass32:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10212561866298933&id=1152008079

You and your so called PDP were there for 16 years and yet could not build the international airport over there. Now that the economy is crumbling, you are expecting airport to fly out of no where...common politicians...Make una use una sense.
Please leave politics and restructure this country for Her to be better.
No matter what we wish for or say. Nigeria will always remain one. Only war can ever separate an African society.
Blacks don't have that common sense yet.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by vantage001: 9:31am On May 26, 2017
And one bastard on nairaland is asking me how are igbos marginalized?
Useless son of a thousand fathers.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by obailala(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2017
xcolanto:
Reno is spot on! Why can't an Igbo man rule this God forsaken country? How can we claim to be one people yet they oppress the Igbo's for fighting for their rights to govern and control their resources.
This nation is doomed and can never work.
Without equal rights and justice no country can prosper.
The Igbo nation is as big as the Yoruba and the Hausa nations. Firstly, it is a shame, and an embarrassment for the Igbo nation to keep crying for several decades that it is being marginalised by its 'classmates'.

Power is not given, it is taken, and nobody struggles for power, takes it and gives it on a platter of gold to another. The only way the Igbo nation can attain political progress in Nigeria is by playing the game being played by its MATES; i.e. playing superior politics. But it seems each time, the Igbo nation plays a wrong card which backfires, and then the shameful cry of 'they are bullying us' continues.

A classic example was the last election when the entire Igbo establishment suckled to PDP and PDP lost. FEw Igbo men who joined APC kept begging for support screaming at the top of their voices that 'assuming PDP loses, the Igbo nation would lose a lot of political relevance', but those few Igbo men were discarded as 'ndi fulefu a.k.a efulefus.' But at the end, their exact fears came to pass. If just 25% of the Igbo political establishment aligned with the APC prior to 2015, the Igbos would have held some political clout in APC and in Abuja today. But it was a result of our bare faced political miscalculation.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by timilehin95(m): 9:33am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

When ur people were in power then, didn't they have brain to do all what u mentioned above? Or y are u so daft to d extent of blaming afonjas for ur downfall...

Since when has d airports nd seaports in Lagos been constructed?

I feel its bitterness nd envy to d afonjas dat made u wrote dis trash without thinking.

Do u think if d afonjas had not managed them well, they will be useful till now?

Were ur leaders sleeping when southwest leaders were busy developing their land?

If u guys wanna prove to us dat u are capable of being alone, stop collecting d FG allocations nd stop using southwest air nd seaports... Develop urs too instead of wailing nd blaming afonjas, afterall, the northerners have been d ones tormenting u so pick up ur lazy ass nd face ur taskmasters nd leave afonjas alone.

Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by bkool7(m): 9:34am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubas...how will you people feel having to drive 1000kms to SE to fly and clear your goods? Not only do you do this one time only but a constant thing for the past 50 yrs? And you tell it's ok? Yorubas....where are your conscience? Do you people have feelings at all? Do you have hearts? I commend Fayose and Fani but more yorubas need to come out and condemn this evil and wickedness!

As long as this your comment is , its not based on facts

There is an International airport in Enugu called Akanu Ibiam

There is a local airport in Owerri , Imo state called sam Mbakwe
Do you have ANY veriable fact that 50% of those that use the Lagos airport are igbos ? I doubt it .

Whenever I see a post I usually verify its authenticity before I comment.
You should learn to do same

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Mujtahida: 9:34am On May 26, 2017
IsaacChukwuemek:

May God bless you. I don't know why Yoruba should be blamed for everything happening to Ibos, it's strange.
It's the weak among you who are spreading this pernicious virus. They are the wreckers of your dream. Today it seems they are fighting for Biafra, fronting as wanna-be revolutionaries. But I can see through them. Assuming Biafra succeeds they are still the ones who will start crying Abafra, Nsukkafra, Nnewifra, Afikpofra and as many fras as their tribalistic minds can can conjur like a wicked magician and then the young Republic will be riddled with a rash of fras like leprosy on the body of an outcast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by bkool7(m): 9:35am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Do you have ANY veriable fact that 50% of those that use the Lagos airport are igbos ? I doubt it .

Reno Omokri has a reason for his propaganda.
Whenever I see a post I usually verify its authenticity before I take side

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by realhumanity: 9:35am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Wait, were you waiting for Yoruba's to speak for you? Do you learn from history at all? Why do you call another tribe when you keep electing fools except Abaribe to go to the senate?

Leave the Yoruba's alone and let them play their politics. Stop waiting for federal government please. You guys are really annoying me. After 50years, you are still blaming people who do not care about you? Is this how you love them?

Nwanna no du godu ofu ebe! Alusi ndi-ofe dikwa niche.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Abagworo(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2017
Airport cannot be everywhere at the same time. Abia can easily use Owerri, Port Harcourt and Enugu airports while Anambra can use Owerri, Enugu and Asaba.
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by obc: 9:37am On May 26, 2017
Oga all you wrote here is nonsense and you are part of wicked minded individuals whose activities lead to a one direction development of the contraption called Nigeria. Before you blame Igbos, do you know the amount earned by Lagos state from the Sea Ports, Air Ports and tax from all coporate offices located everywhere in Lagos which boosts lagos GDP higher than all the Eastern States put together? Do you know the number of workforce that pays tax in Lagos? In fact Lagos state is under-developed considering retinues of income enjoyed by the state. If you have access to LIRS you won't have the hand to type this thrash. Lagos can carry out any capital project without assistance from the FG because of its GDP. Put up a functional Sea Port and Airport in the South East and see what will be of Lagos in less two years. It cannot continue. There is an expiry date for every empire.
Ballmer:

I will ignore the unverifiable figure peddled here but Igbo should stop allowing themselves to be ridiculed by folks that had the well with all to help their cause but did nothing when they can but instead chose to score some cheap political point when they have nothing to offer. It is sad that Igbos with all their sophistication can not take their destiny in the hands.

The SW is building three great infrastructural projects without a single support from the federal govt. All these project are initiated without any Yoruba being the president, VP, senate president, deputy senate president, speaker , deputy speaker or Holding the office of the SGF during commencement period of these projects which clearly shows that political appointment is no prerequisite to national or infrastructural development.

The SW at the moment is building a seaport, eko rail, lekki Atlantic. These projects will define the landscape of the region obviously for the beta in future to come. Omkri queried the marginalisation of Igbos but ignored Buhari did not only cancelled a rail project initiated by Jakande led Lagos govt but incurred several millions of debts on the state in the process yet you do not see the Yoruba lamenting Hausa Fulani or Igbo marginalising them.

One dare not think of the outcry Igbo will ridicule this country with should this happen to them. Omkri claim the east produce millions of shoes daily and queried why there is no airport in the east like they need the airport to ferry the produced shoes.Concerning Abia n Anambra being heaviest commercial traveller I will rather ignore this until a proven verifiable data to that effect is made available.

Igbo should fight for what is beneficial to them in every context they deem fit but should not allow sycophants like Omkri becloud their judgment while he caress their bruised ego to stay relevant. Omkri was a nobody before Jonathan and he will stay a nobody in the history of Nigeria. The Igbo on the other hand is an integral part of Nigeria and their grievance should be channelled to the appropriate authority. The Igbo had enduring alliances with the north it's time those alliances are put to use.

All the cry about marginalisation which i agree is there will not be solved with another cry of victimisation. Igbo should help themselves just like the SS and SW does at least till they have their freedom. Personally i believe Buhari does not owe the majority of the Igbo a thing even if they wail to heaven. The Igbo should henceforth define their desire each time they go into an alliance with any other ethnicity to produce the president.

Igbos should define if it is preferable to have their son as service chiefs, build vital infrastructure, hold powerful positions, earn enormous contract etc that they want for their support in enthroning a govt and ensure the agreement is followed to the latter btw them and whoever they had such agreement with instead of disturbing the rest of the country with cries of marginalisation. The Igbos are not more marginalized than the NigerDelta that produce the bulk of the wealth of the nation. I doubt if they are more marginalized than the Yorubas and even the HausaFulani they cry are marginalizing them.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
abdeiz:

Pls I want to understand more.
Why do you think the ibos don't use their airports to travel and import since its obviously cheaper? aren't these airports also international airports?

Good question though innocent because most of you are totally unaware of the systematic marginalization of Igbos.Do you know that if Igbos said to the federal government that we will use our money to develop all SS ports to use, do you know that federal government will refuse? You guys don't know what's going behind the scenes to keep Igbos down. They are some powerful people in Britain telling Hausa-Fulani how to keep Igbos marginalized because they know Igbos fears no bagger, they will fix this country, chase out all those sucking our wealth and oil. Out of the 3 major tribes of Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba and Igbos, only Igbos challenged Britain in 19 century in a 12 yr war before Igboland finally fell to British Empire or colony. They vowed that Igbos will be held down no matter what it takes because they know if Igbos eventually get to power, they will challenge them and rectify all the wrong in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by weighadsef: 9:38am On May 26, 2017
Even in America you can't fly anywhere you like. You will travel some kilometers to get to your destination. And for does agitating I think they are mischievous because this is the best moment to come together for success. if you look those complaining you will understand they are part of the last Administration that just remember marginalisation in their dictionary. The point is how could they forgotten all this good ideas for good 16 years and suddenly wake up from their wickedness slumber all of a sudden. Please fellow Nigerians don't allow mischievous individuals to toy with your brain any longer. I am a Yoruba guy but DAT does not differentiate me from others. The blood running in your veins runs in mine too. Imaging since last week, no light in my area and we can not tell how long it will take to have it. I used to board tax of #200 to where I charge my laptop, lamps, phones e.t.c. Is it Igbo or Hausa be my problems? I can not even fit to feed my family as I speak now. Don't allow this mischievous guys to give us KOLO MENTALITY. Those stole the money belonging to me and you are same causing ETHNICITY crisis. That is life for us! Their families can travel to anywhere in the world with our money supposedly has to be used to build our country. I don't know what they forgot to do and now not in power reminding the new government. Except you are politicians, you will understand they are playing with your mind. LOOK INWARD YOU SEE WHO IS FOOLING WHO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by timilehin95(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2017
obailala:
The Igbo nation is as big as the Yoruba and the Hausa nations. Firstly, it is a shame, and an embarrassment for the Igbo nation to keep crying for several decades that it is being marginalised by its 'classmates'.

Power is not given, it is taken, and nobody struggles for power, takes it and gives it on a platter of gold to another. The only way the Igbo nation can attain political progress in Nigeria is by playing the game being played by its MATES; i.e. playing superior politics. But it seems each time, the Igbo nation plays a wrong card which backfires, and then the shameful cry of 'they are bullying us' continues.

A classic example was the last election when the entire Igbo establishment suckled to PDP and PDP lost. FEw Igbo men who joined APC kept begging for support screaming at the top of their voices that 'assuming PDP loses, the Igbo nation would lose a lot of political relevance', but those few Igbo men were discarded as 'ndi fulefu a.k.a efulefus.' But at the end, their exact fears came to pass. If just 25% of the Igbo political establishment aligned with the APC prior to 2015, the Igbos would have held some political clout in APC and in Abuja today. But it was a result of our bare faced political miscalculation.
Nice one bro... Don't mind those shameful set of people when wat their women knows how to do best is to work unclad without d knowledge of wat their husbands have done prior to this day

The worst thing is dat they keep on blaming afonjas when u and d afonjas have equal chances

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Schematics: 9:40am On May 26, 2017
Imo state have no need of an airport. Once Anambra airport city is completed people from Imo state should use the one in Anambra. Airport cannot be sited where there is little or no economic activity. Only few states as Lagos, Rivers, Anambra, Kano, Delta and Abuja truly deserves an airport.

[s]
Abagworo:
Airport cannot be everywhere at the same time. Abia can easily use Owerri, Port Harcourt and Enugu airports while Anambra can use Owerri, Enugu and Asaba.
[/s]
Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by mavinc4u(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Wow, so touching. All I know is that something good will happen one day. Mmadu adighi agbachiri onye chi ya na-agabchighi.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Omonigeriarere: 9:44am On May 26, 2017
Favour155:

Get your facts right before saying what you don't know,

Igbos were in support of Orji Uzor Kalu becomind the president before he said he is no longer interested.

How come did OBJ defeated Ojukwu in Ibo land during his last shot on presidency?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by Nobody: 9:44am On May 26, 2017
bkool7:

Reno Omokri has a reason for his propaganda.
Whenever I see a post I usually verify its authenticity before I take side

The fact Enugu is an international airport on paper doesn't make it an international airport in a real sense. Why don't you fly from Enugu airport to America, Canada, Europe or Asia? You can't because there is somebody up there preventing airlines from using it. There is something called systematic marginalization of Igbos that most of you yorubas have zero clue of. Even Awolowo giving Igbos 20 pounds after the war wasn't his policy...somebody somewhere in Britain handed him that policy to implement.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by ipodstinks: 9:47am On May 26, 2017
konfused:

Hate begets hate.......

But that doesn't solve the problem, the obvious marginalisation of the Igbos is the subject of discourse.

Have you ever travelled from Lagos to the SE, the number of custom officials on that road alone surpasses the number on any road in Nigeria Why is that so......

You know what, I like you for saying 'hate beget hate', So my question now is, why did other tribes not playing same hate victim card and Igbo used to play. I have never seen where where any other tribes crying of how Igbo hate them. Is it because they don't bother about that or what?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by tommybliss007(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2017
Real2020:

Yorubaas are the centerpiece of the problem of Nigeria. I cannot ignore them in relevant matter like this. The fact is Igbos by virtue of their strong abhorrence of evil and marginalization of any sort, will never, I repeat, will never condone of the federal governments allowing all SS and SE ports to be functional while denying Yorubas the rights to use their ports. This is how a typical Igbo man his...has zero tolerance for evil and marginalization even when done to his enemy.
omo Igbo always playing d victim

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Being Marginalized And This Is Evidence - Reno Omokri. by henryhemon(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2017
evilyoruba:

Don't say that, at least their govt. Tried making Enugu international airport, which angered the diabolical afonjas
And have you used that Enugu airport?? How does that airport that have been existence help igbos? You see the problem of Nigerians? The question is what did he and his oga do during their tenure for Igbos?? An airport that is waterlogged when it rains? How economically viable is that airport?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Why Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan – Fani-kayode / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.