Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? (9898 Views)

Ohanaeze Youth To North: God Uses Insurgency To Punish You For Sins Against Igbo / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju / 2023: Forces Against Igbo Presidency At Work – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 3:10pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
keep fooling your ugly mother, her face like that of ape, hunger go kill her

Ugly animal, see yourself. Hunger and poverty is your best friend. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Ugly animal, see yourself. Hunger and poverty is your best friend. Lol
hahahaha oloriburuku, lolz e pain am, keep advertising your mother stupidity. jude my foot , criminal anywhere that na your papa, make songo strike all of uns tohether. otalara lolz
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 4:27pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
hahahaha oloriburuku, lolz e pain am, keep advertising your mother stupidity. jude my foot , criminal anywhere that na your papa, make songo strike all of uns tohether. otalara lolz

You are in pains. See yourself below, hunger is already dealing with you. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

You are in pains. See yourself below, hunger is already dealing with you. Lol
Your papa pix abi? chai ibo iya re don suffer
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 4:33pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
Your papa pix abi? chai ibo iya re don suffer

I know you will deny your own pics, may the person in that pics die a miserable death. Say amen! Lol
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

I know you will deny your own pics, may the person in that pics die a miserable death. Say amen! Lol
hahaha omo iya werey, upload the one the guy the Bleep your ugly mother smelly pussyy
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by blackfase(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2017
I am yoruba and I'm fully in support of Bi**** agitation.
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 4:43pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
hahaha omo iya werey, upload the one the guy the Bleep your ugly mother smelly pussyy

Why are you this ugly Jude? See real life poverty everywhere. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Why are you this ugly Jude? See real life poverty everywhere. Dont you have shame?
afonja criminals, a path your father took that made him vegetable and miserable is the same way imp of a son is venturing into. scamer see your mother sugarboy u dey upload, i sorry to the guy aimless life squeezing your black ugly mother juice, chai, oyiri
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:01pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
comradejudism:
afonja criminals, a path your father took that made him vegetable and miserable is the same way imp of a son is venturing into. scamer see your mother sugarboy u dey upload, i sorry to the guy aimless life squeezing your black ugly mother juice, chai, oyiri
[/s]

You are in pains, I am here to torment you till you take your worthless life. See your ugly pics, you dont even feed well. Dirty boy

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

You are in pains, I am here to torment you till you take your worthless life. See your ugly pics, you dont even feed well. Dirty boy
Guy, are you this jobless... undecided you are on every thread forming Rambo. Wetin dey worry you shocked
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

just like how afonja awo took rat poison. igbos are damn achievers not like your lazy father. are your tired of uploading your mother sugar boy? hahahsha the guy just kpako your werey mother ooooo
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:11pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

Guy, are you this jobless... undecided you are on every thread forming Rambo. Wetin dey worry you shocked

You are here to cry? Not your turn yet fool

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
just like how afonja awo took rat poison. igbos are damn achievers not like your lazy father. are your tired of uploading your mother sugar boy? hahahsha the guy just kpako your werey mother ooooo

Achievers like a worthless ediot like you. See poverty written bold on your forehead. You are a disgrace to your cursed mother, she deserve to die for bringing forth a walking vomit like you. Spits

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

You are here to cry? Not your turn yet fool
....your cone head need to be mashed and canned for sale in Ogbomosho market. That is what is fitting for you scumbag.
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:17pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

....your cone head need to be mashed and canned for sale in Ogbomosho market. That is what is fitting for you scumbag.

Isaac Chukwuemeka of cursed memory, Your empty flat head need to be smashed and cooked for your mother to eat since you all are cannibals. Dirty looking animal.

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Achievers like a worthless ediot like you. See poverty written bold on your forehead. You are a disgrace to your cursed mother, she deserve to die for bringing forth a walking vomit like you. Spits
see how sick and frustrated your mother look with your empty skulll, nawa oo, see the ugly guy wey dey strew ur mama, hahahaha
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Isaac Chukwuemeka of cursed memory, Your empty flat head need to be smashed and cooked for your mother to eat since you all are cannibals. Dirty looking animal.
face your oga omaale jatijati
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
see how sick and frustrated your mother look with your empty skulll, nawa oo, see the ugly guy wey dey strew ur mama, hahahaha

Buahahahaha You are even denying your miserable self cos of shame. May the animal in the pics below die a miserable death. Say amen Jude

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:21pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
face your oga omaale jatijati

Dirty boy like you, your father will surely curse you for bringing shame to your family.

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Buahahahaha You are even denying your miserable self cos of shame. May the animal in the pics below die a miserable death. Say amen Jude
because that is an attributes of afonja, cowardise, oloriburuku agbero
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You'll soon go to jail. Yours will be 500 years jail term. Internet omonile. useless big time Fraudster.
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
because that is an attributes of afonja, cowardise, oloriburuku agbero

Anoufia, say amen. You cant cos you are ashamed of your own pics. See the ugly mofo. Hunger wan kill am. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:27pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You'll soon go to jail. Yours will be 500 years jail term. Internet omonile. useless big time Fraudster.

Internet scam is for miserable lowlife like you, my name is precious to me so cant do illegals like you animals that smuggle drugs and do crime. I am a proud employer of labour and have responsible Ibos working for me, dont be pained Isaac. You are dead already
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Anoufia, say amen. You cant cos you are ashamed of your own pics. See the ugly mofo. Hunger wan kill am. Lmao
arindil i will feed your entire generation, lazy afonja dey find who to kidnap for ritual, skull miner go use your mother gigolo
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:39pm On May 27, 2017
comradejudism:
arindil i will feed your entire generation, lazy afonja dey find who to kidnap for ritual, skull miner go use your mother gigolo

Shameless mofo, see yourself here. Hungry animal, you that still live with your miserable mother in your dirty 1 room. Lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

Internet scam is for miserable lowlife like you, my name is precious to me so cant do illegals like you animals that smuggle drugs and do crime. I am a proud employer of labour and have responsible Ibos working for me, dont be pained Isaac. You are dead already
Buahaaahaa. grin Employer of labor.... story for the gods.... see who wey no fit coordinate him time na him go fit run organization. The idiot that sleep and wake on nairaland, looking for names and moniker to clone na him go employ person. Metcheeew angry You're bloody mutherfucking fraudster. You'll soon go to jail. Anufia.
Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 5:48pm On May 27, 2017
[s]
mekuzi09:

Buahaaahaa. grin Employer of labor.... story for the gods.... see who wey no fit coordinate him time na him go fit run organization. The idiot that sleep and wake on nairaland, looking for names and moniker to clone na him go employ person. Metcheeew angry You're bloody mutherfucking fraudster. You'll soon go to jail. Anufia.
[/s]

You spend more time on nairaland than i do, you are always on facebook groups doing e-wars, dirty looking mongrel. You cant even afford money to barb your hair, we know you well and you are a dirty boy. Woe betides you and your cursed family.

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:
[s][/s]

You spend more time on nairaland than i do, you are always on facebook groups doing e-wars, dirty looking mongrel. You cant even afford money to barb your hair, we know you well and you are a dirty boy. Woe betides you and your cursed family.

See this mumu'o. You that go with several moniker here is talking. Abeg swerve one side make I see road. Dirty idiot. To start with, Facebook is not my kind of platform, so my visit there is very minimal.
You are a confirmed troll and big time useless fraudster.

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by IkediEbubes: 6:10pm On May 27, 2017
mekuzi09:

See this mumu'o. You that go with several moniker here is talking. Abeg swerve one side make I see road. Dirty idiot. To start with, Facebook is not my kind of platform, so my visit there is very minimal.
You are a confirmed troll and big time useless fraudster.

B.astard son of lazy w/hore, you have more than 30 handles here and even switch anytime you are disgraced here. Pathetic animal, you think everyone here is like your miserable people that scam for a living. Only lazy ediots do scam and fraud just like your people that do fake drugs, go end your life. Poverty ridden nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Why are Yorubas Against Igbo Secession? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
IkediEbubes:

B.astard son of lazy w/hore, you have more than 30 handles here and even switch anytime you are disgraced here. Pathetic animal, you think everyone here is like your miserable people that scam for a living. Only lazy ediots do scam and fraud just like your people that do fake drugs, go end your life. Poverty ridden nitwit.
Scumbag, I'm a certified application developer. I got me job man..... Niga, my handle here is just three: blues20, blues2022, mekuzi09....
these are few of your monikers: isaacchukwumek, coneldrake, ificatchmod, ikediebube, chapterfive5, etc....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Facts Emerge Following Sack Of DSS Boss By Osinbajo / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate / Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.