Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos (53313 Views)

Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by PapiNigga: 10:31am On May 26, 2017
The wedding night is like taking forever to surface for Olawale as he got too impatient with his fiancee's behind in these lovely pre-wedding photos.

Photo Credit: Illuminance Photography

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/05/man-gets-playful-with-his-fiancee.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by PapiNigga: 10:31am On May 26, 2017

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by ciscoxx(m): 10:34am On May 26, 2017
Men don suffer suffer.. So na ass my man just dy look for 2nd pix.

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by izospindle(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
this shows what this man is looking forward to from the union........ could it b that this generation is stuffing from misplaced priority sickness

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Presh900(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by NwaObinkita: 10:43am On May 26, 2017
Only God know the kyn erection the photographer wey snap dem go get

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by carzola(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2017
They couldn't even buy
Original shoes...

We are tired of seeing
This sort of disgraceful
Pre-wedding photos..

I remember 4 years ago
I told my friends that it
Would get to a time when
You take a girl home.. You
Introduce her ass to your
Parents..

Guys that are obsessed with
Ass are the ones that's cant
Bleep.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by 2SWT(f): 10:44am On May 26, 2017
This pre wedding whatever is getting boring already people should come out with new ideas like
Pre wedding church service or pre wedding fasting and prayer

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Kpotoschukwuma(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2017
chai

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by FvckShiT(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2017
Fúçk that shît nigga grin
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On May 26, 2017
No shame @gain in this world? chia I'm even shaming for them.

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by futurerex: 11:20am On May 26, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by airex(m): 11:36am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
[s]They couldn't even buy
Original shoes...[/s]

We are tired of seeing
This sort of disgraceful
Pre-wedding photos..

I remember 4 years ago
Would get to a time when
Parents..

Guys that are obsessed with
Bleep.
Use your head please.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by carzola(m): 11:40am On May 26, 2017
airex:
Use your head please.
I used all my heads on your mumcy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by simplyhonest(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2017
lols...lets hope the marriage lasts
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by airex(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2017
carzola:
I used all my heads on your mumcy.
The curse that follows doing that will follow you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by MurphyTheory99(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
Stupidly senseless and lacks respect for the opposite sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Zaitoon: 12:33pm On May 26, 2017
I don't understand why you are posting pre wedding photos of people that are not even nairalanders to disturb us here on nairaland undecided

10 Likes

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2017
When there are so many people who don't have sex before marriage, I can fully understand that this man can't keep his hands away from the bootay etc (how do y'all think he managed so far?).... But Is that wrong?! I think not, let people enjoy themselves the best they can, as we can clearly see the JOY in "both" their faces. So, let's drop the hypocrisy and instead be happy for them....

***maybe he should grab her brain... Nonsense!!***

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by kullozone(m): 1:19pm On May 26, 2017
I go swear for any mod wey push this shii to front page.
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2017
his target is at her yansh even though they both r not yet sworn together, I wonder when they now get together, the woman will be pregnant at her yansh;(
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Olalan(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2017
Pre wedding pics portraying the wife as an object of sex isn't really cool. Guess to the hubby his major attraction to her is the butt.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by sbashir10(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2017
rubbish... makes no sense, i don't know who introduced the idea of pre wedding shot sef.....
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by jashar(f): 3:20pm On May 26, 2017
The guy is strong to carry her with one hand. Me likey... cheesy

As for the a.ss checking
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by jesusson22(m): 6:58pm On May 26, 2017
he will soon get tired of it

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by badassProdigy(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2017
post wedding photos
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Joshrob(m): 11:08pm On May 26, 2017
and nor be say she even get better yanch self.....hisssssssss oshi

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:13am On May 27, 2017
Make i pack bus here. Once lala wake up, na FP straight
Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by iPopAlomo(m): 2:50am On May 27, 2017
carzola:
They couldn't even buy Original shoes...
We are tired of seeing This sort of disgraceful Pre-wedding photos..
I remember 4 years ago I told my friends that it Would get to a time when You take a girl home.. You Introduce her ass to your Parents..
Guys that are obsessed with Ass are the ones that's cant Bleep.

Speak for yourself nigga!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:13am On May 27, 2017
carzola:
They couldn't even buy
Original shoes...

We are tired of seeing
This sort of disgraceful
Pre-wedding photos..

I remember 4 years ago
Would get to a time when
Parents..

[b]Guys that are obsessed with
Bleep.[/b ]

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Justicemy: 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
Wetin consign us??

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Playful With His Fiancee's Backside In Saucy Pre-wedding Photos by Dottore: 5:33pm On May 31, 2017
When arse is the first factor u consider in marriage...
Be sure to get asshole kids

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / The Acrobatic Bride Pre-Wedding Photo / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.