Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,580 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" (11307 Views)

Be Honest As A Guy! Can You Do This? / Rugged Babes Should Answer This / Which Body Type Do Men REALLY Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by thesuave10(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2017
DaveHert:
I don't act like NL is the only life have got. Like I said, you seem to be typing with an ulterior motive, and whatever it is...you should keep it to yourself 'cause idgaf.

Yes you do. And stop acting all defensive and paranoid. No one has any ulterior motive on you. It's all in to head sis undecided . Anyways happy Sunday kimbra grin tongue
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by DaveHert(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2017
thesuave10:

Yes you do. And stop acting all defensive and paranoid. No one has any ulterior motive on you. It's all in to head sis undecided . Anyways happy Sunday kim.bra grin tongue
My last fùck has been given. Good bye!.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by thesuave10(m): 12:01pm On May 28, 2017
DaveHert:
My last fùck has been given. Good bye!.

And she says she doesn't act like nairaland is her only life undecided grin. Relax joor you sound kinda bored and desperate #keeping it 100. Anyways.. ...how's your Sunday going? cheesy
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2017
Fourwinds:
park well my friend... Who told u im judging her... I will prefer to flow with such a girl and marry her than d pretending ones....

na your fada u suppose tell to park well.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Fourwinds: 4:28pm On May 28, 2017
PStacks:

na your fada u suppose tell to park well.
na ur mother u dey refer to ....how can u just tell me I was judging someone ...u dey my mind
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2017
Fourwinds:
na ur mother u dey refer to ....how can u just tell me I was judging someone ...u dey my mind

look. You just cant come talk crap on a thread I am directly in charge of. Ok. So go get a life.
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by Fourwinds: 3:44pm On May 30, 2017
PStacks:

look. You just cant come talk crap on a thread I am directly in charge of. Ok. So go get a life.
a public forum.? if u don't want it in public then u can keep it in ur cupboard
Re: Ladies Alone Should Answer This As Honest As Possible.."what Type Do You Like?" by PStacks(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2017
kimbra:
On a second thought, he isn't worth the effort.

grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / 98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.