Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? (905 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Saying NO When They Actually Mean YES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2017
Should ladies always give sex in a relationship whether she wants it or not?
*YES* *NO* *MAYBE*

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by phensbassey: 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
WHATEVE ROCKS YOUR BOAT

1 Like

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2017
phensbassey:
b
B for?
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by phensbassey: 6:42pm On May 26, 2017
Presh555:

B for?
ya head
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Theyveedo(m): 6:45pm On May 26, 2017
Before nko
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by lalanice(f): 6:46pm On May 26, 2017
yes. unless it was health issue.

and I mean husband not boyfriend.
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:51pm On May 26, 2017
No, she has her how feeling..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by smardray(m): 6:54pm On May 26, 2017
Ask the poster below

1 Like

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by newyorks(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2017
lalanice:

did u read upside down? where did u see husband in that post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by vanida6: 6:55pm On May 26, 2017
Yeah with my husband

1 Like

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2017
lalanice:

Hmm... That's nice, your husband must be lucky
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2017
newyorks:
Bros no be fight... She just aired her views... You could do same...what do you think?
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Jaynom(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2017
No nau. Not always. If she's not in the mood- and i'm hórny, she can give me a hándjob or blówjòb. wink

1 Like

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2017
grin No need to be selfish nufin x mandatory, she x a human being just like u,i can't phuck my wife,if she ain't In d mood,cos i won't enjoy it....buh as for all dis disrespectful galfrds,i say rumple their wombs wiv yuh d!ck....

1 Like

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Jaynom(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2017
newyorks:
It said "relationship". Oga SMART ALECK Marriage is a relationship.

1 Like

Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2017
Jaynom:
No nau. Not always. If she's not in the mood- and i'm hórny, she can give me a hándjob or blówjòb. wink
Hmm... Not all ladies would love blowjobs
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 7:53pm On May 26, 2017
phensbassey:
WHATEVE ROCKS YOUR BOAT
Hmm
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by lalanice(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2017
newyorks:
do you knw how to read and understand?? is ur husband not ur man?
Re: Always saying YES to him... Is it right? Ladies what do you think? by Presh555(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
lalanice:
do you knw how to read and understand?? is ur husband not ur man?

Abeg, make una no fight oh

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back / Finally am engaged / Red Flags That You Must Beware In New Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.