Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,847 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! (14773 Views)

I'm Not Like Most Girls - Most Girls / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Girls Most Likely To Get Pregnant In 2017(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 5:23am On May 27, 2017
Sometime last month, a girl I knew through my brother came to a place where I usually buy tiles and along came her friend. Well, they were in haste and I had to discuss with the dude whom sells the tiles concerning a business contract we were chasing and so I didn't bother to speak to them.

After they had left, next day I guess, I called the one I knew to asked about the girl she came with. To my surprise, the next question was "Do you like her?" I wanted to avoid the question and so she repeated it again, "Do you like her, if you do, I will speak to her for you" I said yes, just to see what will come out of it.

I was expecting days feedback or even weeks but she called same day that the girl said NO. I said okay no problem. She hung up and called me back within 20 seconds and said the girl wants to speak with me. I said okay, give her the phone. We spoke and I asked her questions briefly and ended the call.

The one I knew well later called me and told me to be careful about the girl because they sleep in same house and she can't really understand her ways with guys. She cautioned me to not put my hope on it. That very day, I taught she was speaking out to jealousy or envy.... but read on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by darlingnuel(m): 5:27am On May 27, 2017
Bring it on...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 5:30am On May 27, 2017
That period, her phone was faulty so I usually call the one I knew to ask after her. Then I collected her number from the girl I knew but didn't call her. Last week Sunday, I decided to ring her line to see if it will go through and she terminated the call. I guessed she would be in church and so, I didn't bother to call her any further. 

Few hours later, I got a call from her and she asked who it was. I introduced myself and we got along. I asked her whether she wasn't going to work next day and she said they were on break. And so by Monday, I told here  I would like us meet one on one. She said okay. 

After that call, she called which was missed and so, I returned the call. When she picked, she told me that she called because she wanted me to know she was free that day and we could meet.  I told her okay . No problem.

On the day of our meeting which was this week's Tuesday, the guy where I bought over 60 cartons of tiles told me someone came to look for me about 2 weeks previously. I said who, a boy or girl? He said a girl. I don't know much people in the area because I am still new and I don't make friends with everybody that come my way, very picky kind of person. I had to start wondering who it could be but no image could flash my mind. The guy said the same person even came to look for me on same Tuesday I and the girl were to meet.

I called her a while later to ask if she came to look for me and she confirmed it. Anyway, she finally came to where I first met her (had to choose there for easy bearing) and started asking me questions like what do you want? What do you do for a living? Are you a graduate and so on... My people, I answered all. 

You would think she was a serious person for asking such questions and me on the other hand, I am a security camera. Within 5 minutes, she collected the phone of the guy next to my tile seller because that was where I sat that day. And started watching movie with it. We talk for a while and me na, I had my phone in hand... an old BB q5 lol. I refused to change it after my windows Lumia was stolen in 2015 not that I couldn't buy another phone. 

I had to buy malt for everyone of us there that day, we were 4. She kept using the guy's phone and then I noticed my phone was running down already. I had to tell her that I want to go and charge my phone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by vanida6: 5:31am On May 27, 2017
Uhmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Nobody: 5:36am On May 27, 2017
Hahahaha undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by ifex370(m): 5:41am On May 27, 2017
Abeg..quote me when updates come
Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Dionnetech: 5:42am On May 27, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by deprof9(m): 5:44am On May 27, 2017
is this the end or should we wait for updates??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 5:46am On May 27, 2017
She refused to follow me to know where I stay considering it was first time meeting. She said she would be heading home from there. I said okay, let's go so I can know where you stay. She refused and said she would like to finish the movie.

I left to my house and then decided to call her about 45 minutes later to ask if she was still there. She said yes. So I asked when shall I see you again. I was expecting say may be 1 week later or 2 days later. To my surprise, she said same day, in the evening.

I said okay and hung up. I went about to sub my dish which I hadn't even done since January cos I hardly watch TV these days, just so she could have something to watch when she comes as I noticed she was so glued to the guy's phone.

Later that day, same Tuesday, I checked my phone and saw a call from her. I had to return the call. When she picked, I said what's up, I saw your missed call and had to call you. She said she told me we will meet same day and how would it be. I said where can I meet you, she said she doesn't know. She asked for my location and I told her I am at home. I asked if she could come over to my place and she said okay, she is on her way.

At that moment, my phone was really down, in fact the phone went off after she hung up.
I had to put on my gen to charge it and couldn't leave to get what I wanted to do outside so she doesn't end being stranded at the point I asked her to stop.

I stayed with phone to charge to about 20% and then I called her line it was switched off. shocked shocked WTH? I kept calling until I switched over to the girl I knew since they stay together. I called that one and she didn't pick either. After much time, the girls phone came on. But it seems her phone developed fault and I couldn't hear her well. I had to switch to other girl and that one told me they were busy.

I didn't call since that day until Thursday when my phone rang around 7:45PM, she called twice but I didn't pick. Later I decided to call her back and she didn't pick either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by ikbnice(m): 5:49am On May 27, 2017
I dey feel diz tory die

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Kondomatic(m): 5:53am On May 27, 2017
Before I opened this thread, I thought you were going to tell us about your experience with about 60 million Nigeria girls. Didn't know it was just one and half and you think it is wise to insult most Nigeria girls.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 5:58am On May 27, 2017
By Friday, which was yesterday, the dude I bought tiles from told me the girl came to his neighbours' shop and the neighbour told him she said she would come back and give him her number.

By 4PM my Gas finished and I had to refill it otherwise I would starve at night. I walked back to go to the ATM and withdraw money. Lo and Behold, a girl who refused to show up at my place was at the guy's shop a SECOND time. She didn't see me and I had even passed but turned back to call her and waved at her.

I went to the ATM queued, got to my turn, I came back and she was still there. In fact the neighbour saw me eye balls to eye balls (she was backing the direction I was coming from) and didn't move as he drew his chair closer to her for continuous discussion. I passed to go pay for my gas, called a friend to take it home for me and went back to the shop so I could inform my tile seller that our client called and give details of the call we had. I and the tile seller have been chasing this thing for almost a month now lol.

This girl was still there talking to this guy. I didn't bother and I didn't make any noise. I called my guy ( the tile seller) and gave intel of what I was told. He told me to ignore the girl and at that point, I recalled what the one I knew warned me about her which I didn't believe cos I thought she was jealous or envying her cos at that point, I couldn't understood why someone who linked us would come back less than 24 hours to start saying negative things about the girl.

Our eye later locked and the gaze I gave her spoke volume to subconscious mind. She left less than 10 minutes later.

This was someone interviewing me as if she had a good head on her shoulder... most of you are completely useless!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 6:04am On May 27, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Hahahaha undecided
I just needed to rant jare after waking up at 12 am with nothing to do. Had to do house cores and still filling like using up some time. Forgive moi undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by mejai(m): 6:14am On May 27, 2017
what is d moral of dis story?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by acenazt: 6:20am On May 27, 2017
Lmao Oga Writer there's a new magazine in need of writers
Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by OgahBohz: 6:34am On May 27, 2017
seriously this ops brain is having asthma attack...
u nid to reset it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Bibi294(f): 6:35am On May 27, 2017
Thank God a 'girl' gave birth to you and u av a 'girl' as a sibling... So all of us are useless all together grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Oyindidi(f): 6:36am On May 27, 2017
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by eyinjuege: 6:37am On May 27, 2017
Is that all?

Its not by force for a girl to have romantic feelings towards you. All those questions she asked may just be to find out if she can be friends with you and not necessarily lovers.

You never asked her out, and just because she had second thoughts about visiting you doesn't make 90% of Nigerian girls useless

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by ikbnice(m): 6:46am On May 27, 2017
OP, come here and complete the story

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Nobody: 6:50am On May 27, 2017
Is that the end?? I tot you will eventually get to the part where you would jist us about how you "f" the chic and later heard your friend selling tiles and other guys around the shop had done the same...but nothing like that happened...

Looks to me like u are the useless one vexing unnecessarily like a teenager cos the girl you are interested in is playing hard to get....

You have serious god complex.....you think so highly of urself u just feel cos she asked u a couple of questions means that she should start giving u 100% attention and not hang out with anyone again...
She's a lady......thats wat ladies do...they play hard to get and pretend like they don't like u.....how does that translate to being useless

Unless the story has part 2..if not, gerrarrahere mehhn

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by agohmamuda(m): 6:52am On May 27, 2017
i yam not undastanding;

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Nobody: 6:53am On May 27, 2017
TF! Nigga, quit the long story and tell us if you fvcked her. Ain't got no time for no tiles story

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by nepapole(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2017
Bibi294:
Thank God a 'girl' gave birth to you and u av a 'girl' as a sibling... So all of us are useless all together grin
Who told u a girl gave birth to him?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by babatunx(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2017
Lol....From your tale, I perfectly understand the unspoken words in your head.

That's girls for you....

They are so complicated that even they themselves don't understand their complexities.

But I don't think this tendency renders them "useless" as you assume, I believe maybe that's how many of them them were emotionally configured.

They are still lovely and wonderful creatures nonetheless.

The onus is on you as a man to use your head rather than your heart when dealing with them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by firstking01(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2017
Some of em just look physically big and endowed but their head is blocked.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by joey150(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2017
I dont know much about girls and relationships..but i can deduce that you are one jealous motherfucker who cant keep his emotions in check...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Jaqenhghar: 7:18am On May 27, 2017
firstking01:
Some of em just look physically big and endowed but their head is blocked.
I dont take them seriously. Saves me a whole shitload of headaches.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 7:27am On May 27, 2017
joey150:
I dont know much about girls and relationships..but i can deduce that you are one jealous motherfucker who cant keep his emotions in check...
I am not jealous... rather I will not watch a girl insult me. I kicked them out when they begin to feel too important.

She can go fork herself for all I care. If that isn't a slap in your face, it is to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by motherfucker: 7:29am On May 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Is that the end?? I tot you will eventually get to the part where you would jist us about how you "f" the chic and later heard your friend selling tiles and other guys around the shop had done the same...but nothing like that happened...

Looks to me like u are the useless one vexing unnecessarily like a teenager cos the girl you are interested in is playing hard to get....

You have serious god complex.....you think so highly of urself u just feel cos she asked u a couple of questions means that she should start giving u 100% attention and not hang out with anyone again...
She's a lady......thats wat ladies do...they play hard to get and pretend like they don't like u.....how does that translate to being useless

Unless the story has part 2..if not, gerrarrahere mehhn

She can play hard to get for all I care, she can't be placed where she tried to put herself with those questions she asked me and then slap me in the face. If you take nonsense from them, I don't and as a matter of fact her number is no longer on my phone.

Peace!
Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Fourwinds: 7:48am On May 27, 2017
eyinjuege:
Is that all?

Its not by force for a girl to have romantic feelings towards you. All those questions she asked may just be to find out if she can be friends with you and not necessarily lovers.

You never asked her out, and just because she had second thoughts about visiting you doesn't make 90% of Nigerian girls useless

u are just a replica of d girl OP discussed....u just came in and rant nonsense...so u didn't see fault in what d foolish girl told OP...lies rite from day one....there is nothing as good as saying d truth... y tell. someone u will visit and yet fail to do so... even when d girl suddenly chose a day for her to see OP., are u not amaze dat OP honoured it... I'm surprise some girls lose their sense of intelligency when being woo by guys...

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls, MOST Of You Are USELESS! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2017
cheap attention seeker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) / How Masturbation Saved My Ass Yesterday / Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.