Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H (558 Views)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H by tkgz(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2017
Moyo Lawal addresses guys sliding into her DMs, requests that they get to know her first
As the BankyAdesua effect continues, actress Moyo Lawal has a message for the guys sliding into her direct messages. In a post on Instagram tonight, she wrote; “Dear DM senders, I appreciate the love and everything. But before you slide into my DM, please do keep this in mind. You do not know me, so try and get to know me. You know “MoyoLawal” that portrays different characters! And the only similarities we share are my body, clothes and voice. Ayam an Hactor…like I Act !!! Yes, my reality is different from my make believe characters. Keep this in mind and you actually stand a chance. I don’t do surface packaging..boring as f…!!!!…am as deep as a fricking ocean.

- See more at: http://www.sungist.info/moyo-lawal-addresses-guys-sliding-dms-requests-get-know-first/

Re: Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H by Kondomatic(m): 5:45am On May 27, 2017
Did she really call herself an actor abi nah you do the mistake.?
Re: Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H by Nobody: 6:05am On May 27, 2017
All these hawkers sef...after they will be waiting for "responsible man" like Banky W to come and marry them...
Re: Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H by pressplay411(m): 6:12am On May 27, 2017
Funny when she said deep I wasn't thinking of her mind but her p....

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Addresses Guys Sliding Into Her Dms, Requests That They Get To Know H by Nobody: 7:29am On May 27, 2017
Confused biatchhhh. You don't dress indicently and expect to be treated or addressed like a Rev. Sis

(1) (Reply)

20-year-old Girl Sets Boyfriend's House Ablaze In Ghana / 8 Mistakes To Avoid In A Relationship To Make It Strong And Solid / OMG! Singapore Man Breaks World Record By Sleeping With 57 Women In 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.