Stats: 3,163,217 members, 7,853,144 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) (2468 Views)

Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / Married Men, Come And See. Photo!!! / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by ikp120(m): 4:19pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:

Your reasons bro wink
I'm good at lecturing, and her beauty go make my dick always dey stand at attention when I think of her. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by ikp120(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
Kondomatic:
Makes sense, after all we are all illiterates.
Nobody know am pass bro. Im also love lecturing my babes, so being illiterate no go be yawa so long as we dey get each other wella.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:21pm On May 27, 2017
ikp120:
I'm good at lecturing, and her beauty go make my dick always dey stand at attention when I think of her. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by MrCork: 4:22pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:
Often time I have had great taste when it comes to chosing beautiful woman to settle down with, but I have come to realize that is not all about beauty, its all about being educated and intelligent when chosing your right partner.

Your chosing might affect your future and the future of your kids also.

I listened to the last interview of the Big brother Naija ex-mate that was posted on nairaland, asking her what "B.Sc" means, and she couldn't give answer.

Guys, please come in and tell me which of these would you chose and give reasons.

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by MrCork: 4:25pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:
Often time I have had great taste when it comes to chosing beautiful woman to settle down with, but I have come to realize that is not all about beauty, its all about being educated and intelligent when chosing your right partner.

Your chosing might affect your future and the future of your kids also.

I listened to the last interview of the Big brother Naija ex-mate that was posted on nairaland, asking her what "B.Sc" means, and she couldn't give answer.

Guys, please come in and tell me which of these would you chose and give reasons.

. ....my niggggga.... romance section clearly for chasssssin females....not for debate!!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Xway(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:

Bros, you can still manage 5, abi what do you think?
Intelligent is not the bases of an attraction for me.

Just have good heart and never cheat.
Am ok.
Pretty (that's if God decided to bless u with new generation Rebecca grin

Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 27, 2017
wunmi590:

Lmaoo, but which number that one dey for my list now grin
na my own be dis.dat ur list get as e be cheesy.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by newyorks(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2017
my specs of woman is nt in tha list. though we have levels of ugliness and beautiful. i go with not too fine woman,upto date,hardworking and socialite/not a celeb.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2017
MrCork:

. ....my niggggga.... romance section clearly for chasssssin females....not for debate!!!(no ooofencse) angry

Baba twaile sir grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by lashorrt(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2017
If she's ugly and intelligent that means she has the capability of securing a good paying job and surgery is optional, she can fix her looks.

And since she's ugly there's a high possibility that she doesn't have/hasn't had many intimate partners so she falls under a secondary virgin "she's tight bruh"

Ugly people are clean, neat, hostile & caring
But wait, how ugly is the person, utmost ugliness or what? Cause a person can be ugly but there's always that something that makes them cute ie nice smile, bright teeth, good skin etc but still ugly though.
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 27, 2017
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Actuarydeji(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2017
Ugly but intelligent
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by Inani(m): 8:40pm On May 27, 2017
Misskaycee21:
5 Nobody's ugly my friend They Just need a touch of money undecided
Oshiomole comes to my mind
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by marafaMadegee(m): 9:47pm On May 27, 2017
No.4 beautiful but illiterate . I'd simply educate her to balance the equation grin
Re: N'landers Men Come In And Chose Yours (picture) by vicdall(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2017
Must you marry? No one ever died from being single

S££ Th!s G@l F4k!ng H£r Boyfriend Like Tomorrow No Dey - Watch / Social Media "Slay Queen" Shows Off Her Makeup, And It’s On “Fleek”! (photos) / My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now?